Chapter 3

365 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


" it" He said while sliding an ice to . "You had a bad reaction to the sedative. I didn't know you have a heart problem"
Jihyo spit the ice back. " it yourself" 
"Why am I here? Who the you are? And why are you keeping me here?" Jihyo asked "Answer me!"
"Sit. I don't want you to faint again." Jongkook insisted
But jihyo is so angry, he tried to mess with Jongkook but was held by his hand and put her back to sit on the couch.
"Sit the down! Do you wanna know why you are here or not?" Jongkook asked silencing the still confused and furious woman. 

"What I am about to tell you is so incredible that I.. I wouldn't have believed its true until I saw you at the airport." 
"In that moment I understood that, it wasn't only my imagination."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback
Jongkook along with Jaesuk and Haha arrived at Jeju-do and immediately went to their car and drive to their rest house where they are staying.
He was looking at the window of the car, when she saw a woman. The woman who he has been looking for. The woman who kept him alive on where he is now.

"Hyung follow that girl, I need to know where she stays and on what are her whereabouts here in Jeju" Joongkook panicked upon Jaesuk.
"What? Are you crazy Jongkook-ah we have mee---"
"I said what I said and now go! Faster" Jaesuk didn't even have the courage to fight back and follow his orders.

They followed where Jihyo stays and hired some of his men to investigate about her. On the night before Jihyo's birthday, he purposely make his appearance to her so that she would notice who he was with just a little of an interaction. On to the next day he ordered his men to do a plan on kidnapping Jihyo and bringing him to their rest house and to wait for further instructions until he arrived after the meeting. 

"Hyung, we already got her" Haha informed him.
"Alright, tell the maids to unlock the door when I arrived." He replied.

He can't wait to meet the woman he has been longing for. The woman who he already fall in love with on the first sight he saw her.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Five years ago, my whole life was changed. My father died...in front of my eyes. The bullet went through his heart and hit me. I thought I would die too. When my heart stopped I saw you. Every day, I had this image in front of my eyes. I was looking for you around the world. Somewhere inside me  had this feeling of certainty that... one day you would stand in front of me and be mine." Jongkook told her.
He was looking forward with meeting Jihyo and now that she is in front of her, he can't stop the feeling of wanting her more. 

"You must be kidding! Nobody owns me. I'm not an object. You can't have me just like that; kidnap me and think that I'm all yours." Jihyo angrily pointed out.
"I know!" He replied. "But that's why I'm giving you the chance to fall in love with me. Not because I made you do it, but because you will want to."
Jihyo scoffed. "But I've got a boyfriend who is going to look for me. I've got family, friends...I've got my own life. I don't need a chance for love from you! So I kindly ask you to let me the out!"
Jongkook walked in front of her handing her an envelope. She opened the contents of the envelope. Inside are images of her boyfriend and her friend having . She dropped the pictures out of shocked. She was right her boyfriend never prioritize her, not because he is busy with work, but he is busy pleasuring somebody else.
"Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you."
"My people have taken your stuff from the room...and left a note for Changju. It says that...you're coming back to Pohang, moving out..disappearing from his life." Jongkook stated
"You know what? off" Jihyo stand from her sit and tried to run out. But Jongkook was faster he grab her hand and let her sit back on the couch towering her.
"I won't do anything without your permission. I'll wait until you want me, you desire me, and come to me yourself. I won't tie you up, but don't provoke me. I can't be gentle. I'm not used to tolerating disobedience." Jongkook said. He let go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter