Fate Of Blood Special Chapter (5) (Hae's Story)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 

We will skip the previous one, after this i chap we will continue what happened in Chapter 4 neh.. ^^

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

1925

 

Lee Mansion.  At Gyeryong-san Mountain. A seven year old Prince DongHae was sitting on the stairway of their house, it was a Korean ancestral house.

 

“DongHae ah, what are you doing here??” DongHwa asked, his older brother. “Where is EunHyuk and SungMin??”

 

“They went home.. their parents send the messenger.. they we’re asking for them..” he pouted.

 

“Come on inside, play with Amber..”

 

“I don’t want..” Hae refused.

 

“Why??”

 

“I want to be with Min and Hyuk..” he said.

 

“But they are not here, we can ask for them tomorrow.. KiBum is still here, he can play with you.. “ DongHwa noticed that DongHae is not listening to him. “Come on Hae..”

 

“We can’t call Hyuk and Min tomorrow.. remember.. tomorrow is the test day..” he sighed.

 

DongHwa sensed that his brother is nervous and worried. “Hae ah..” he tapped his shoulders. “Don’t worry, you will pass the test.. I remember when I was a kid, its hard but for sure you can make it.. you are a talented kid..” DongHwa cheered him up.

 

“But what if I can’t?? I will face death..”

 

DongHwa don’t know how to answer his brother’s question.  Yup, it is true. When a young vampire didn’t survive the wild, he or she may face death. And as for DongHae, he is not strong as the other kid vampires out there. SungMin and EunHyuk are one of the strongest.

 

DongHae is a introvert kid, his friends are only Hyuk, and Min because they born on the same year. Which is 1919. And their families are close, their parents we’re one of the First Royals, that’s why they we’re called as Prince.

 

In class, oh yes they attend classes too. Like other Royal ones in Korea. But in class they we’re only Five. Min, Hyuk, Hae, kiBum and Amber. Hae is a brilliant kid, but the only problem is he really can’t communicate with others.

 

“I’m sure appa will be disappointed when I failed..”

 

“DongHae ah, don’t think about that.. come on inside okay..”

 

 

“Hyung!!” Amber came running. “Hyung, come on lets play some music..” she hold on to Hae’s hands.

 

“Not now Amber…” he left them and he went to his room.

 

“What happened??” His mother asked his brother.

 

“Hae is worried about the test tomorrow…”

 

DongHae crouched on his bed. He heard many stories about other vampires who didn’t make it, Class A,B,C and S. others succeed other’s didn’t make it. His brother made it but what about him?? He can’t fail, he is the son of the Vampire raise’s most prestigious Doctor/Scientist. Everybody was hoping that his son will be a strong vampire.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

“DongHae, son.. wake up..”

 

Hae was waken up by the precious voice of his mother.

 

“Hmmm??”

 

“Son, you need to wake up now.. your test will begin in an hour..”

 

DongHae get off to bed and he followed his mother.

 

At the dining area, he found his parents, brother and sister.

 

“Hyung, you can do it!!” Amber cheered him.

 

“Son..” his father called. “Do not let us down..”

 

“You can do it DOngHae..” His mom hugged him.

 

“Saeng..” DongHwa ruffled his hair. “Be safe okay..”

 

DongHae nods, there at the door post he can see his half brother JaeJoong. It was his father’s son from different woman. But nothing to worry, Jae’s mother died already. Well, the truth is Hae’s mother killed her, you know vampires.. once you stole their partner better go and hide cause they will kill and tear you into pieces. But she is not angry at Jae, cause he is just a kid.

 

“So..” JaeJoong said. “Do not let your father down..” he said in sarcasm.

 

“DongHae, JaeJoong..” HeeChul came, a twenty year old HeeChul. He’s the one in charged in dropping off Hae and JaeJoong to their place. HeeChul extend his hands to jaeJoong, but the latter fiercely look at him. “Okay, I know you don’t like it.. how about you Hae??”

 

Donghae extend his arms to HeeChul and the latter carried him.

 

“Such a baby..” JaeJoong whispered but DOngHae heard it.

 

“So how is it DOngHae ah?? This will be your test… are you feeling good today??”

 

DongHae shook his head.

 

“Its natural Hae, you can do it..” HeeChul drop them off the isolated are of the forest, where many stray animals are living.

 

“I expect to see you two alive and well before two days okay.. learn to hunt like a true vampire..” HeeChul patted their heads. Then as fast of a blink of an eye he was gone.

 

“See yah..” Jae said.

 

“Why d-don’t..” Hae stuttered. “Why don’t we help each other??”

 

JaeJoong look coldly at him. “Why would I do that?? I’m not interested in helping you, this is your life.. you better help yourself..” then JaeJoong leave him.

 

DongHae is afraid to be alone. Now he needs to hunt for himself, the animals out there are not as good as their pets. Its wild so the animals around may kill others.

 

With all his courage, DOngHae walk on the forest.  He can hear other noises from a far part of the forest.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Exactly after three days.

 

“DongHae is still not here..” his mom panicked.

 

“Appa!! Hyung is not here!!” Amber run towards her father.

 

Their father shook his head. “Its impossible, he didn’t make it.. let him be.. at least JaeJoong passed the exam..” he said coldly.

 

“You can’t say that! DongHae is your son too! DongHwa find your brother!” their mom ordered.

 

“You won’t do that!” His dad shouted. “We all know the rules and regulation in this raise. He failed the exam and he can’t go back. Maybe he’s dead already! I didn’t raise him to be a weak vampire, but what happened? He became one of those weakling out there.  I’m so disappointed!”

 

“Hyung??” Amber said.

 

All of them look at the door. There they saw DongHae standing, tears are falling from his eyes. He is shaking due to intense crying. He is so dirty, his clothes we’re soaked in blood and there are scratches on his face.

 

“Donghae son!!” his mom run towards him and hugged him. “How are you baby?? Are you okay?? Shhhh, stop crying now..” she caress his hair.

 

His dad was surprised, it was the first time that a lost kid vampire went home after three days. But still it considered as a fail.. the qualification is after two days but he didn’t make it. At least he came back alive right…

 

“Appa, hates me now…” Said DongHae.

 

“No.. its not that, he is just surprised okay.. tell me baby how did you survive..??” asked his mom.

 

“I kill the animals in the forest.. they wanted to kill me..” he is still afraid.

 

“Its okay now baby.. let me clean you okay…”

 

He came back, they should be happy right. But no… something bad will happen to little DOngHae.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

1939

 

After so many years. Little DongHae is now a youth. A fourteen year old youth who studying at Royal Vampire academy. Slowly the world is being different. As a youth, DongHae found new friends. At the academy there are different vampire raise. It was located in the head quarters of their raise. Meaning.. their Leader, Lee SooMan is there supervising the school. There are junior Teacher’s such as LeeTeuk and HeeChul.

 

“DongHae ah, you got the highest score in the test..” said Hyuk as he showed the paper to Donghae.

 

“Why don’t we go on Hunting later after the class??” SungMin suggested.

 

“hunting…” said Hae.

 

“Yes.. why Hae still bothered??” Hyuk asked.

 

“No… I’m excited about it..” he smiled.  “I wish I can see her again…”

 

“Huh?? You met a vampire girl in the forest?? When???!!” Hyuk hold on to hae’s collar and shook him. “How could you Hae.. we are your best friends.. you kept a secret to us..”

 

“Let me see..” SungMin extend his hands to DOnghae but the latter dodged it. “Hey…”

 

“You wanted to know?? Then catch me!!” DOngHae run out of their classroom.

 

DongHae is a famous student in the whole academy. Yes, he is smart but its because of his joyful attitude, everybody likes him.

 

“DOngHae shi…”

 

DongHae stop running when he heard his name. “Yes.. Jessica shi..”

 

“Ahmm are you free after class?? I was wondering f you can help me to my-“ she stop when she saw Hyuk and the others.

 

“Owh, I’m sorry Jessica but I’ll go hunting with Hyuk hyung and Min Hyung..” he smiled. “Maybe next time neh..”

 

“Owh.. okay..” Jessica smiled.

 

The three boys continue their chasing game.

 

“Its okay Jessica..” said YooNa. “There will be next time..”

 

Jessica, she’s the girl who is in love with DongHae but the latter didn’t notice her feelings.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

After class, SungMin, EunHyuk and DongHae went to the forest where they took their test.

 

“DOngHae ah, where are we going?? I can sense many animals around and it looks tasty..” Hyuk whined.

 

“Just a little more walk Hyuk…”

 

“Okay..”

 

“There!!” DongHae pointed the small waterfall.

 

“Wow!! Its beautiful!! “ SungMin cheered. “Are we going to swim??”

 

“No..” DongHae happily walk towards the water fall. “I saw my destined one in this fountain…” he said.

 

“Huh?? Destined one?? Your mate???” Hyuk asked.

 

“Yes.. she is so beautiful…” DongHae put his hands on the water, there he saw the figure of the girl.

 

“Hae, we didn’t see it..” said Hyuk.

 

“Eh??” DongHea wondered. He looked at the figure. “How come??”

 

“Its because..” someone came.

 

“Boa shi..” the three of them bowed.

 

Boa is the powerful sorcerer of the raise. She doesn’t look creepy like others okay. She is beautiful, a goddess may considered.

 

“DongHae ah, they can never see the figure of your destined one its because you are the only person authorized to see her..” she explained.

 

DongHae pouted at them. “I wanted them to see how beautiful she is.”

 

“I’ll hold your hand..” said SungMin.

 

“It won’t work SungMin ah..” Boa said.

 

“Can we see our destined one too???” Asked Hyuk.

 

“You can try, but not all of the vampires see their partners..”

 

“I can’t wait to see her in person.. Boa shi, when will I  see her?? From what clan is she from??” hae asked.

 

“Time knows DongHae.. just wait…” Boa smiled.

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1944

 

DongHae got curious about his father’s work, since the day he came after he fail the exam. He don’t know what happened next. Now that he is 19 years old, he wanted to know something . The only thing he remembered is, he was inside his father’s laboratory.

 

DongHae stepped inside the laboratory. He got surprised to see what’s inside, there are other experiments. Other vampires, dead vampires to be exact. Other animals. There are not personnel inside cause its time to eat. Hae’s father is the head of the research facility in the raise. Inside the other room is, there are shelf which records all of the blood samples of the Vampire in the raise.

 

The facility is a modern one, and he can’t believe that they have that place in their house. Under their house.

 

But the most shocking is, he saw himself inside a tube. There are so many tube in it. Not only himself also the others.

 

The figure is, step by step, its like a baby inside a mother’s womb, the only difference is, it’s a glass tube.

 

“He… he wanted to make another DOngHae..” he is hurt. Truly, who will be happy if your father wanted to replace you, just because you give disgrace to the family. The last step of the process was a kid DOngHae. He touched the glass tube and the kid opened his eyes.

 

Donghae trembled when he saw the kids eyes, its like him.. No it was really himself. Anger enveloped his mind.  He don’t want this.. when the other DOnghae grew up successfully his father will disown him, he thought. He don’t like that idea.

 

He looked around and looked for something. He saw a chair on the corner of the room. He grabbed it and aim for the glass tube. He hit the glass tube and it broke the kid fall on the ground. The alarm went on, and later on the other staff came rushing.

 

“Donghae!” his father shouted. “What are you doing?!” he removed his lad coat and wrap it on the kid.

 

“You wanted to replace me!!? I’m your son!” he shouted.

 

“No! you are not my son! My son never fails his family!” he shouted back.

 

DongHae was frozen in his place. It hurts.. it hurt to know the truth that your father disown you since then.

 

“DongHae..” his mother hugged him. “Don’t ever say that to your son!” she shouted at Hae’s father.

 

DongHae stormed out of the house.

 

He went to the only place he knew that he is accepted.

 

“DongHae..” HeeChul said when he saw the latter panting hard with bloodshot eyes.

 

“hyung!!” Donghae hugged HeeChul.

 

The latter got surprised about his student’s action. “DongHae, what happened??”

 

“Appa… appa..” he said between sobs. “He hates me… he disown me…”

 

“Shhhh.” HeeChul caressed his hair. “It will be okay DongHae..”

 

“Hyung, he made another DongHae.. he wanted to replace me.. he hates me..”

 

‘He found it…’ said Leeteuk. He heard DongHae’s cry.

 

‘Neh… I knew it.. DOnghae will be like this..’ Hee replied

 

“Hyung.. can I stay here with you??” Hae asked.

 

“Of course you can, but you need to go home… Your mother will worry..”

 

“No… they already replaced me..”

 

“Donghae ah, why don’t you join my clan??” LeeTeuk offered.

 

Donghae looked at him . “Clan??”

 

“Yes..” Leeteuk smiled. “A clan different among others.. we won’t kill other human..”

 

“But the council will be angry at us.” Said Hae.

 

“I don’t care.. as long as I won’t kill other people.. will you join me?? Hyuk and Min are joining.”

 

“Hyung!!” Hae hugged LeeTeuk. “I will join hyung.. promise me, you will never abandon me..”

 

“Of course.. we will never abandon you.. ShinDOng, YeSung, even KiBum will join us.. we will be happy..” he pinched Hae’s cheeks.

 

That’s the start of the new born clan, consist of LeeTeuk and HeeChul’s students. There is a reason why LeeTeuk wanted to establish a clan living a normal life.

 

And DongHae found a place to stay with his new friends. He didn’t go back to their house, he is angry at his father.

 

Leeteuk trained them to be different, they are the clan who didn’t the blood from human. They experienced hardship but they endure it. In this clan all the superior youth from different families unite and live in peace among others. They left their families and try to stand on their own.

 

A new friendship bond was formed. DongHae is not alone anymore, he had many hyung’s to be with him. And specially, he is sure to wait for the girl that he saw in the fountain.

 

 

********

 

here's Donghae's story.. 

 

i hope you guys like this..

 

i was thinking about writing the story of the other members too.. but only the guys who love Akira.. hehehe

 

Mihyukie.