The Real Thing...

Seven Day Looking for Boyfriend...

Taeyeon try to remember again about what happen in the last night, but she can’t understand, now she is very confuse, she look at her watch it’s 07.00 when she want took her cell phone her phone rang.

Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
O juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

“Déjà vu huh?” Taeyeon talked to her cell phone, but after she realized who are the sender, she was very shock.

From: My Potential Boyfriend

To: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

Good morning,

What you changes all your habit

Until you be my girlfriend now?

Taeyeon shook her head after that she replied his message and send it to him.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend

Good morning,

Jaejoong oppa.

Taeyeon still confused with all from what happen last night even she don’t know her status right know. She can’t understand what Jaejoong think right now, may be it’s just dream Taeyeon try to make her think calm.

Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
O juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

Taeyeon ringtone make her shock she look at the screen it’s from Jaejoong.

From: My Potential Boyfriend

To: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

Where is the expression?

Jaejoong message make Taeyeon more confused, Taeyeon don’t know about the expression Jaejoong meant. After that she understand and replied message again to him.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend

0_0 ???

Oppa you act too strange…

Taeyeon send the message again she hope Jaejoong back to his natural self like he always, her phone rang again.

From: My Potential Boyfriend

To: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

^U^

Don’t worried I will always love you no matter and what happen

This time Taeyeon surely Jaejoong very strange, he like different people.

“Taeyeon are you ready?” Junsu shouted from down stairs. Taeyeon ran from her room and entered to their car.

“Oppa can I asked you about something?” Taeyeon look’s so serious, Junsu nodde his head.

“What is that?” Junsu asked to Taeyeon.

“Jaejoong oppa, what he has a strange habit like, suddenly change’s in one day?” Taeyeon try to hide her truth feeling.

“Aniyo, Eobseoyeo, Wheyo?” Junsu  want to know what happen to Taeyeon.

“Ahh aniyo I just curious, actually oppa can you give this to Jaejoong oppa I can’t give this to him because I have exam, so I want study in my class" Taeyeon lied to Junsu actually she try avoiding Jaejoong. When bell for rest rang Taeyeon go to library, she wanted to read book and hiding her self, but when she tried to take the book suddenly Jaejoong stood in her side and smile it make her shock,

“Ommo… I’m shock” Taeyeon look at Jaejoong he still smile’s and look at her, than he pulled her hands to out from library and make her confuse.

“Oppa please don’t be like this” Taeyeon said she is very worried right now, she like’s meet saicho people. After that Jaejoong smile like his always smile.

“So you know it’s scary, when someone suddenly changes just because one reason right?” Jaejoong look at her, and Taeyeon just nodded, now she can relax because Jaejoong started back to his own self.

“You know it same with me, I bit uncomfortable when you suddenly changes to aggressive girl, but I like it now” He smile to her and Taeyeon glared to him. Jaejoong looked at her, he always wanted to say he realy like her from the first time they meet, because she never hide her true self and not just that she is really kind and adorable, he never said that because Junsu always say she never interest in boy but after she confess her feeling to him, Jaejoong happy but he doesn't want just to be her boyfriend for one day.

“Oppa can I asked something to you?” Taeyeon look at Jaejoong eyes. Jaejoong nodded so Taeyeon can asked her question.

“Why you ask me to go with Wooyoung, why you do not want to be my date on valentine’s in Valentine party?” Taeyeon try to hold her tears because she doesn’t want cry if she remember how she was hurt yesterday. Jaejoong kissing Taeyeon very soft, after which he answered Taeyeon questions

"Because I do not want just to be your date on Valentine's Day, I want you to be my date and I hope we still love each other for a long time" Jaejoong answered, it was made Taeyeon involuntarily hugged Jaejoong.
"I Love you oppa"
"I love you too" said Jaejoong.

“Actually you need changes my contact in your cell phone because I’m not your potential boyfriend, I’m your boyfriend” Jaejoong said.

“And I’m your genie” Taeyeon hugged and kiss Jaejoong again.