The Seventh Day

Seven Day Looking for Boyfriend...

Taeyeon look at her chocolate, this is the first time she make chocolate for her own effort, she don’t know what this chocolate can changes everything right know. Taeyeon sigh she never image all would be change like this she will date with someone She doesn’t like in this valentine.

“Taeyeon, what Li Yin has date today?” Junsu make Taeyeon shocked.

“Huh, I don’t know she never say she have boyfriend” Taeyeon replied with smile.

“Whoah Kim Taeyeon are you sick’s why you acted very strange” Junsu took his palm in Taeyeon forehead.

“Yah Kim Junsu, can you change just for this day?, how Li Yin eonnie would like you, you are so annoying” Taeyeon poke Junsu head.

“Finally, you back to real Taeyeon” Junsu walked to followed Taeyeon to TV room.

“So who are you date’s for today?” Junsu without hesitation asked to Taeyeon.

“Wooyoung…” Taeyeon answered without expression in her face and voice. But Junsu just nodded, he can’t disturb his sister announce.

“So, where is my chocolate?” Junsu asked for his chocolate.

“Huh??? What’s your chocolate?” Taeyeon look’s mocked to Junsu.

“Yah you know valentine just not about our love to another gender who’s are we like, but you can expression your love to your brother may be” Junsu back to his childish habit with snatch chocolate from Taeyeon and he run Taeyeon chase after him.

“Oppa if you touch my chocolate I will kill you I promise” Taeyeon shouted and rolled her eyes when Junsu try to open the wrapper of chocolate.

“Yaa…yaa…yaaaa” Taeyeon can’t hold her emotion she throw her slipper to Junsu and the slipper biting Junsu head.

“Whoah I can’t believe this, my sister actually traitors, How can you throw me with slipper just because chocolate” Junsu pretend mad he took Taeyeon chocolate and he went to his room.

“Oppa are you mad?” Taeyeon make aegyeo with her voice to Junsu her hand still behind her and she stuck her tongue out while sorted. But he hold his laugh because for to honest he never think Taeyeon can’t aegyeo it would look’s stiff. Junsu pretend not see her, he silent and read his magazine.

“Oppa I don’t have think to throw my slipper to you, it’s just reflex. You know reflex?” but he not give his attention.

“Oppa, you look like Park Myungsoo when you mad”

This time Junsu can’t hold his self.         

“Why you say I look’s like Myungsoo” Junsu hit Taeyeon head he can’t understand why his sister say he look like Myungsoo, the top narcist and annoying MC in Korea (I like park Myungsoo, Jaesuk, Hodong and Boom so please don’t misunderstanding).

“Because your look like’s him” Taeyeo so sure with her comment.

Suddenly he laugh to loud it make Taeyeon shocked. Junsu pinched Taeyeon neck with his arm.

“Oppa oppa oppa I’m wrong you like DBSK member…” Taeyeon shouted Taeyeon try to escape from his pinch. Junsu escape his hand from Taeyeon after she said that. But for truthfully because Taeyeon look’s collapse.

“Wah oppa I don’t know you like that lie huh?” Taeyeon shook her head to right to left when she realized Junsu want to pinch her again.

“Oppa wait-wait I just want give you this” Taeyeon showed chocolate to him.

“Wah Taeyeon I’m too uproar” Junsu try to hug Taeyeon but she ran.

“Oppa I will back after Valentine party in our school end” Taeyeon entered to her room.

                      Taeyeon arrived in her school, she look around in to find Wooyoung. She look’s casual wit her appearance

She held her bag so tight, she worried the bag would fell and it would make the chocolate break. She prepare 3 chocolate today.

 This chocolate for Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyo yeon.

This for Wooyoung

And this for Jaejoong

Today Taeyeon want to apologize to Wooyoung because she can’t spent this day wit him because all the word form the student who bully her yesterday will come true because she can’t changes her feeling from Jaejoong.

“Taeyeon…” someone called her name behind her, he look at Taeyeon with amaze.

“Woah you are beautiful” Wooyoung smile to her.

“Uhhh, oppa I want to say something” Taeyeon took deep her breath.

“Ah chakkaman I want to confess something” Wooyong interrupt Taeyeon word, Taeyeon bit worried with Wooyoung word “Confess” she worried Wooyoung will say he like her and he want be her boyfriend.

“Actually i…” Wooyoung stop his word because Taeyeon covered her ear.

“Oppa mianhe I’m still like Jaejoong oppa I cant accept your heart” Taeyeon closed her eyes.

“Huh? What are you mean?” Wooyoung can’t understand what is Taeyeon said.

“You want to confess you feeling right? And you will ask what I want be your girlfriend?” Taeyeon still closed her eyes because she can’t see Wooyoung disappoint.

“Hahahahahah Taeyeonie…Taeyeonie I just want to say I just want to help you to make Jaejoong jealous because my girlfriend Lizzie

said to me to help you because she like’s all your effort to be with Jaejoong, today she was unable to attend so what are you want to go with me?” Wooyoung asked to Taeyeon, Taeyeon smile and nodded. Taeyeon finished up valentine party with Wooyoung. They told many things, Wooyoung much tell about his girlfriend’s lizie and Taeyeon tells about their bet with Sunny in this Valentine She almost tell about her first love without tell the boy name, Wooyoung actually know who the boy Taeyeon meant.
"Then you are the winner of this bet?" Wooyoung asked during the journeyto parking.
"Indirectly, yes,"Taeyeon say swith as add smile. Actually, she did not want to win this because Sunny did not come to party and not just that Taeyeon really want spent this day and this night with Jaejoong.
"So whether you need a ride?" Wooyoung ask to Taeyeon.

“"Oh no thank you" Taeyeon gently refused Wooyoung offer.
"Oh yeah, Oppa I

make Chocolate to you, I hope you like it" Taeyeon gave a box of chocolates to Wooyoung.
'Oh thank you I will reply to this chocolate later on white day"Wooyoung answered jokingly.
"Oh do not need oppa" Taeyeon said embarrassed.
"Ok then I'm off Ok” he permission and left Taeyeon. WhenTaeyeon walked out from the gateher school she was surprised to see Jaejoong stood leaning against in front of his car. Taeyeon smiled awkward to him. Taeyeon hesitate to give him the last chocolate. Taeyeon just stood rigidly in that place, finally Jaejoong walked towards her and pulled Taeyeon hand and push her into the car. During the trip in the car they did not talk to each other. Jaejoong concentrate with witch he did and Taeyeon preoccupied with the question of whether she would give the last chocolate to Jejoong.

In front of her house, Taeyeon go out of the Jaejoong car when Taeyeon was about to leave, Jaejoong out from his car and took Taeyeoon hand.
"At 11:50" Jaejoong said softly.
"Huh?" Taeyeon asked because she did not clearly hear the words of Jaejoong.
"Where's the chocolate for me?" Jaejoong held out his hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon increasingly confused by the behavior Jaejoong but she soon took the last box from her bag and gave it to Jaejoong
"You said you are my Genie's, and you will grant my requests" Jaejoong asked Taeyeon is being confused, but Taeyeon nodded becauses he promised to be a Genie to Jaejoong.
"Then I ask you to be my girlfriend" Jaejoong said his wish.
"Huh?" Taeyeon seemed to be dreaming because she did not imagine it will change like this.
"How?" Jaejoong asked briefly.
"Ah .. nae nae .. ne ..." Answer Taeyeon mixed feelings among the happy, confused, odd and even he feels she is in a dream. When Taeyeon was about to ask to Jaejoong, Jaejoong kissed her lips for a while and then get into his car and went away.Taeyeon so shocked byJaejoong kisses she fall to the ground.