The Second day

Seven Day Looking for Boyfriend...

Taeyeon took her handphone and searched for Jaejoong number phone, this isn’t hard for her to find his number phone because she have Junsu friend of Jaejoong, and Junsu is her brother. She typing something on her phone and send message to some one.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend.

Oppa good morning : D

She waited a few minute, but she did not get a reply. She saw many times to her phone five minutes later she re-send the same message and the same person.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend.

Oppa good morning : )

She returned to wait for a reply from the man did not stop to kept staring at the her phone. Five minutes later she sent a message back.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend.

Oppa good morning

Taeyeon send the same message every five minutes, she was hoping to get a reply from the message, but when she realized the message had been sent to 15 and no respond from Jaejoong  she changed the  expression at the end of the message.

From: Puding Jelly Taeyeon

To: My Potential Boyfriend.

Yah Oppa good morning : (

 Can’t you reply my message?

She know may be this time she will not get a reply as well, but when she was about to put herphone, Gee SNSD song reads from her phone that means someone sent her a message. She immediately ran to get her phone then opened the message, but only blank message she get.

“Woah shinjja I can’t believe this how can he is not having senseI sent dozens of messages, but he just gives a blank message, I do not believes in me like a man like him” Taeyeon yelled and throw her phone.

”ButI will definitely make you a boyfriend at any cost”Taeyeon clenching her hands and back eagerly after that she picked up her bag and went to school. Once at school she did not go to her class first but she went looking for Jaejoong, after she found him she gave him food supplies.


But before Jaejoong said something she had run to class so Jaejoong could only smile.

“Whoa Kim Taeyeon you are so brave there were so many people" she was talking to herself as she sat in her seat. When she sat, she can see Sunny smiles in her imagination she likes crazy person.

“Ommo do not tell me she already had a date "Taeyeon says in her heart.

 

So did Sunny really havea boyfriend? what elseTaeyeon do to making Jaejoong into her boyfriend

Are you curious? read the story until the end

 

 

-----------------------------------------


Hi chinggudeul thank you for reading my story is the story interesting? or even boring? I hope you leave a comment if you leave a comment I promise I will update this story quickly ...