The first day...

Seven Day Looking for Boyfriend...

Kim Taeyeon

Kim Jaejoong

Lee Sunny

"Taeyeon ..." Sunny screaming from the classroom as she ran towards Taeyeon who had just arrived at school.
"Wheyo?" Taeyeon asked, staring towards Sunny upset.
"Well, did you forget that next week is Valentine's Day everyone in the class were busy talking about Valentine and seek their dates" Sunny hug Taeyeon while pretending to cry.
"Sunny ya ... you know we can not get a date not because we do not sell well, but because we are willing to" Taeyeon says with confidence.
"Taeyeon, this time I do not want to celebrate Valentine's with you, I want to spend date Valentine with a man, the difference with genuine singles and I’m sure you are will not be any man who will spend this Valentine with you" said Sunny in advertently making Taeyeon shocked and with upset looks to Sunny.

"Yah... Lee Sunny I'll prove it to you if I could get a boyfriend in one day for my date on valentine day later" Taeyeon upset shouted, pointing at Sunny's face.
"Ok, then we'll bet on Valentine's night we should have got a boyfriend, for those who do not get a boyfriend then it must be willing to be servants who won a one-week" she spoke with confidence and left Taeyeon is being filmed

"I can not believe Sunny is so confident" Taeyeon was talking to herself. This may be true for Taeyeon has so far not been dating since she was born, but she is not dating is not because no one wants her but because she has no intention of going out. She was so busy with her thoughts she did not realize she was walking straight and hit someone.
BRUKKK .....
"Awwww ..." Taeyeon rubbed her head several times until a voice surprised her.
"Are you okay?" asked the man who ran she down.
"Oooo I'm fine, sorry I hit you" Taeyeon said later that she had seen anyone hit.

When Taeyeon realized the person she hit she too surprise becauseHewasKimJaejoongwhoshe likesas this long as, she saw the man's face with awe.
"Ok oppa I will chose you to be my date" Taeyeon says with enthusiasm.
"Huh ... sorry!" replied the startled man.
"Jaejoong oppa, whether do you want to be my boyfriend for this Valentine day?" Taeyeon asked once again with a face full of hope.

“Mmmm I will think about that if you can make me fall to you I will give my answer if I sure with you” He smile and left Taeyeon.
"Oppa I'll do anything you want to be my date this in this valentine" Taeyeon yelled.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon are you crazy, how can you do that to Jaejoong” Taeyeon said to her self after realized what she do she just took Jaejoong kingka in her school and Taeyeon sure it will make many problems, but it was too late to pull back her words then Taeyeon solidify her choice to make Jaejoong to be her boyfriend on this Valentine's Day.