CHAPTER 4

Arts Meet Love

 

“Wow, that’s a great start for them. What happened next, yeobo?”, Tiffany asked.

“I knew you would say that. Well, let me continue the story”, he said and continued telling the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN NEW YORK

After the school had ended, Yoona walked out of her class and walked towards her locker. She put her books into the locker. Then, she put in her hand into the jeans’ pocket for her phone. But she felt that her phone was not there. She searched on the other pocket and also her bag.

“Where could it be? Maybe I left it in the class”, she said and ran back to her class.

She searched for her phone in the class. It seems that it was not there. She became more anxious about her phone. She got out of her class with worries.

“It’s not in the class. Then where did I put it?”, she said in worried.

Suddenly, she remembered about this morning.

“The phone must have dropped when I bumped on that boy just now. Ottoke? I better go and search for it at the corridor”, she said and ran towards the corridor.

 When she arrived at the corridor, she immediately searched for her phone. After few minutes, she still could not find the phone.

“Someone must have takes the phone. It must be him but how I could my phone back from him? I even didn’t know him. Why must my first day of school becomes like this?”, she said worriedly.

Suddenly, she got an idea that could get back her phone.

“I know just the way”, she said and ran out of the school.

She looked around at in front of the school and she saw a public phone. She wanted to call her phone so that she could talk to the boy that she bumped onto this morning. She ran towards the public phone and put in some coins. She dialled her phone number and waited for the boy to answer.

On the same time, Jonghyun was at the parking lot getting ready to go to his part time job. As he was ready to get onto the motorcycle, she could felt vibration from his pocket. He took off his helmet and took out the phone and saw an unknown caller ID.  

“I wonder who might be calling her”, he said and answered the call.

“Hello”, he said to the phone.

“Hello. I’m the owner of the phone that you’re holding right now. You must be the guy that I bumped to this morning, right?”, she asked.

“Yeah, that’s right. I remember you”, he replied.

“Oh thank God, hmm actually I need my phone back. Where could I meet you for my phone?”, she asked.

Jonghyun looked at his watch and realised that he was late for his work.

“Hey, right now, I’m already late for my work. How about this? Can you meet me at Melody Music Store around 3 o’clock? I’ll be the worker wearing blue jacket with black t-shirt”, he said.

“Okay, I’ll be there. I’ll see you later”, she said and hung up the conversation.

Jonghyun quickly kept the phone and rode the motorbike to his work. Meanwhile, Yoona was relieved that she could get back her phone. She walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

Suddenly, she thought of something. She didn’t know where the store located was.

“How am I going to go there if I didn’t know where the place is? Aishh..I should have asked him just now. I guess I have to take the taxi. I just thought of not taking a taxi to save money”, she said sadly at the bus stop. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO HOW'S THE STORY FOR ALL OF YOU? I TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE WANTED..PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS STORY ^^