Jiyong

PS... You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and leave. You two kids have a great night. Nice to meet you, Jiyong.”

“You, too, Chaerin,” I toss over my shoulder as she walks out the front door, closing it behind her.

Dara told me all about her, but we have plenty of time to discuss that later.

“I’ve been waiting a long time to do that.” I look down into her tear-filled eyes. Her cheeks are flushed from our kiss as our bodies cling to one another.

“I’ve been waiting a long time to have you do that to me.” A little tear rolls down her cheek, but she’s smiling from ear to ear.

“I wanted to surprise you, but damn if you didn’t surprise me. Where you going all dressed up like this?” I look down at her cleavage, wanting to taste it. I lean into her neck, burying my face there. I smell her sweet scent and taste her skin. I never imagined she would feel this good.

“Nowhere now,” Dara moans, and pulls me closer to her. “I was so worried. I got my letter returned to me today.”

I pull back, looking into her eyes. “I couldn’t tell you when I was leaving. It was a security risk. Then I had to wait on paperwork so I could leave Parris Island. Believe me, baby, I got here as fast as I could.”

She reaches up and cups my face, and I lean down, kissing her lips. This time it’s just as intense, but I feel her shock melt away into desire.

Leaning back, she looks up at me, and I move to take again. I can’t seem to stop myself from kissing her. I pull her to me and carry her upstairs.

“Which way?” I ask, when I get to the top. My voice is breathy, but I need to find a bed and lie with her. Even if we don’t do anything, I need to hold her in my arms.

“To the right.” Her cheeks flame with her blush, but she leans in to kiss my neck and nibble on my ear. It’s all I can do to keep my legs steady as I carry her to her room.

When I get to the bedroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter