EPILOGUE

PS... You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty years later…

“You okay, baby?”

Dara nods next to me and sniffles a little as we watch our son graduate from Marine Corps basic training at Parris Island.

“It just happened so fast.”

I hold her a little tighter as we watch the ceremony—one I’m all too familiar with. Mino has always been just as headstrong as I am, so when he said he wanted to enlist, the decision was made. I’m proud that he’s decided to serve his country and see the world. I just think he’ll always be our baby boy, and we can’t see him as anything but a toddler.

“Just think, with the twins graduating high school next month and heading off to college, we’re going to have the whole place to ourselves.” I nuzzle her neck a little and manage to sneak a giggle out of her.

“OMG. Grody.”

“Dad, we’re right here. Vomit.”

The girls, Daisy and Summer, roll their eyes and go back to watching their big brother graduate.

Pressing my lips to Dara’s neck, I give her a soft kiss in the place she likes so much. I feel her shiver, and then I whisper against the skin there. “I got a letter yesterday before we left.”

“Oh, you did?” Dara acts innocent, pretending not to know anything about it.

“Yes, I did. It’s strange. After all these years, mysterious letters just keep popping up for both of us. Hmm. I wonder who could be sending them to you and to me. It’s strange they don’t sign them. They just write dirty fantasies.”

I fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter