Dara

PS... You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake to a deliciously sore feeling all over my body. I can’t believe how many times we made love yesterday. Neither of us were able to get enough of each other. It was more perfect than anything I could have imagined.

Rolling to my side, I reach for him but come up empty-handed. I quickly sit up as a shiver of panic shoots through me. Was it all a dream? The sweet ache between my legs reminds me that it wasn’t. As do his clothes, which litter the bedroom floor, a sight I’d never thought I’d see in my life.

Moments later, he’s standing in the bedroom doorway, almost completely except for a pair for boxer briefs that hug his thighs like a second skin. Jesus, the man really is big and hard all over. His pictures did not do his size justice.

“I guess you get to eat first.” My eyes shoot to his, and that’s when I see he has a tray in his hand and a smirk on his face from catching me ogling his body.

“We can eat together.” I sit up straight, putting my back to the headboard, leaving my s on full display. Now he’s the one doing the ogling. His eyes devour me hungrily.

It’s crazy how I went from shy to openly baiting him with my body, but he does that to me. I learned through the night that this man is utterly obsessed with my body and me. One time he even made me lie on the bed while he himself to release as he gazed at me.

He said he’d ed so many times to my pictures that he had to try it with me really being there. I didn’t know watching a man pleasure himself could be so intoxicating.

“I wanted to wake you by eating your for breakfast, then feed you.” A cocky grin spreads across his face, then he his lips like he’s tasting me there.

My clenches at the thought of him waking me with his mouth. How did I live without him?

He makes his way over to me and sets the tray on the bed.

“I tried to cook and failed.” He adopts a little pout like he’s upset he couldn’t do what he wanted to. I didn’t think Marines could pout, but his is adorably y.

I look down at the tray and see a mix of pastries that I’d made yesterday piled onto a plate.

“I’ll clean up the kitchen. It looks like a bomb went off in there,” he says hoarsely, making me burst out laughing. He destroyed the kitchen and has no food to show for it.

“It’s clear you’re going to be the one doing all the cooking for us.”

I like the sound of that. I think it’s endearing that he’s terrible at something and he needs me to take care of him. It’s a sweet warm feeling to feel needed.

“You know I love cooking and ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter