Intro.

The Beautiful Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ruler of the place, the lord of Pyeong-on, and his wife have four handsome sons.

The eldest Park Chanyeol is a replica of his father in every sense.

People have already happily agreed about him being his father's successor.

He is that good at administration, and he is even a fearless warrior with a sense of responsibility towards his people and land. 

Chanyeol used to be a really outgoing person who always had a smile plastered on his face.

but it changed after a tragedy that happened about 5 years ago.

Chanyeol got married to a person from the nearby place Seongyon, and as per their ritual after the marriage, the grooms stayed at their own houses on the first day, and only on the second day morning would one of the grooms move to the other's house.

In this case, Chanyeol's groom had to come to Pyeong on. and unfortunately, on the way, a riot started in Seongyon, and in between it, the groom met with a disastrous death.

The effect of that incident on Chanyeol was beyond words; though he soon came back to his duties and responsibilities, he is still devastated about his better half, who died even before he came to know him. And most of all, the fact that he wasn't able to do anything to protect him made him feel so miserable.

His family provided all types of comfort for him to overcome this state, but they failed to make him move on.

For him, it's the end of his married life. He doesn't want to even think about having a partner in his life anymore.

 

The second child is Park Jongdae. He is actually the same as his elder brother in every matter.

They both used to be the loudest and most energetic among the sons.

When Chanyeol works on almost everything related to their land, Jongdae mostly helps his father with administration.

Jongdae is not yet married; he is in a denial state.

And the funniest part is that his denial is not about one person.

He is equally attracted to the two head admirals of their place.

And they both like him too. He freaking can't decide on one. Well,  it's been ages, and no one knows when he will decide on this matter.

His brothers are well aware of it, and they are kind of frustrated at this point.

They like both of them the same, both are good and treat Jongdae well, so it's totally up to Jongdae now.

 

Park Jongin and Park Sehun are twins. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter