three

(UNTITLED) Vampire Yeji & Human Lia

Week past since the last time she had chest pain. She asked Chaeryeong about but she’s only said that it’s normal for her to experience chest pain. She didn’t tell her why. She just let it go with the thought that maybe she’s just tired that time that why she experience it. But still, she’s curious to know what inside the room where she heard someone whispering. She intently always passes to that room, hoping that she hears someone whisper again but she didn’t hear it anymore.

 

 

 

It’s also been a week since the last time Yeji attacked her. It’s strange to think that it’s been a week because Yeji always attack her, every day, sometimes twice a day, anytime she sees her alone; she will attack her. But in the past few days; she didn’t attack her, she didn’t even touch her. She still has her cold stares whenever she looks at her but it didn’t send shiver to her anymore.

 

 

 

Even though Yeji didn’t attack her in the past few days, it still didn’t make Lia feel comfortable with her. She still did what Yeji said, she always stay beside her like what she want because she’s scared that she might get mad to her and hurt her again.

 

 

 

Break time has come; it’s the only time Lia is allowed to leave Yeji’s side. Yeji will always stay in her seat and just sleep in whole like what she always does, while Lia goes to cafeteria to eat. Chaeryeong starts giving her allowance. It’s not a big amount, just enough for her expenses in school.

 

 

 

She’s currently in the cafeteria by herself. She just bought the food on her tray. There are few students in the cafeteria but she’s too shy to sit with someone, so she decided to sit on the empty table alone. She sees Yuna and Ryujin sitting on other table not far from her, but she doesn’t want to sit with them and be the third wheel. Besides, she doesn’t want to interrupt their time alone.

 

 

 

She starts eating her food when a pair of hand covers of eyes blocking her sight. She immediately removes the hands covering her eyes and she saw him smiling widely towards her.

 

 


 

“What are you doing?” He sat across her and rests his chin on his palm.

 

 

 

“I expect you to be surprise and ask who covered your eyes, but you didn’t” He sulked, showing his pouty lips. She smiles to his cuteness.

 

 

 

“You should have tell me sooner so I act like I’m surprise, and why would I even ask who is it if I didn’t even know your name?” He tilted his head sideways with the confused look on his face.

 

 

 

“You didn’t know my name?” Lia nodded.

 

 

 

“You didn’t tell me” His confused look turns into a smirk. He smiles naughtily before he leans towards her.

 

 

 

“Let’s make a deal; you’ll let me take you home after school and I will tell you my name” He offered.

 

 

 

“No, that’s unfair. I already told you my name”

 

 

 

“That’s just an exchange. I helped you get out the campus in exchange you tell me your name. Now, I take you home in exchange I tell you my name, deal?” He offered his hand for a handshake as sign that she agree with him, but she still refused.

 

 

 

“No” She refused, but she was surprised when he suddenly on his knees and begs.

 

 

 

“Oh please Lia let me take you home please, please, please …”

 

 

 

The other student starts looking to their direction because of his loud voice. She felt embarrassed especially when she took a glance to Yuna and Ryujin’s table and saw them looking to her.

 

 

 

“Okay okay I agree, just stop doing that” When she thought he’ll stop when she agree to his offer, she wrong. He stood up, rising both his hands as he shouted out loud the word “YES”. The students around them start clapping their hands. They might have thought that he proposed to her to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

 

 

 

She tries not to hide under the table because of too my embarrassment she’s feeling. But it got worse when she took another glance to Yuna and Ryujin’s table and saw them teasing her.

 

 

 

Bell rings indicating the start for the second half of class. Yeji still has her head resting on her arm. She heard their classmates chatting with each other as they just comeback from the cafeteria. She didn’t mind them but she mind her seatmate still haven’t comeback. Break time already ended few minutes ago but Lia haven’t return yet.

 

 

 

She raised her head and she sit up straight. Some of their classmates look towards her direction because it’s very rare for them to see her awake. She ignores them; she’s already used to them, just focus her gaze to the entrance of their room; waiting for Lia to come.

 

 

 

“Where the is she?” five minutes past still no sign of Lia. She decided to stand up from her seat to find her. She went straight to the cafeteria where she thinks Lia is.

 

 

 

As she expected before she could even arrived in the cafeteria, she saw Lia got out from cafeteria with someone beside her. They are chatting merrily and she doesn’t like the sight of it. It makes her angry seeing him with her. She doesn’t like it, she hates him.

 

 

 

Yeji barked her name loud causing the two to flinch. Fear is shown in Lia’s eyes as soon as she sees Yeji. She immediately bid goodbye to him before she rushes her way toward Yeji.

 

 

Yeji immediately grab her wrist. She brings her to on one of the closed buildings during night class and pulls her inside an empty room. She forced her to sit to one of the seats before she locked the door behind her. She turns around and glares to her. She’s mad. She’s mad because she told her to always stay beside her, but she didn’t. She’s mad because she just disobeyed her. She’s mad because she just saw her with someone else and she hates it.

 

 

 

She trapped Lia between her arms on the chair. She’s aware of her trembling in fear but she doesn’t care about it. She goes straight to loosen her tie and her uniforms. She pulls her shirt off her shoulder to expose her neck part more.  She bites her right away and her blood.

 

 

 

“It’s been a while since the last time I tasted you?” A week she tried to control her thirst and to prevent her in attacking Lia. But she can’t resist herself in tasting her blood. Her blood is so addicting to not to taste it. She’s addicted to it and she doesn’t want other human’s blood except to Lia’s.

 

 

 

“Why did you disobey me?” She the blood flowing out from her wound before she her blood once again. Lia tried to defend that; it’s break time and she said she’s allowed to leave her side when it’s break time. But that’s not the reason why she’s mad.

 

 

 

It’s her own idea to make her always stay beside her, not Chaeryeong’s. She wants Lia to always stay beside so she can have her all by herself and she doesn’t like it when someone comes to her.  She’s only hers, just hers. Lia is hers, only hers. That Haechan guy, she hates him.  He’s trying to hit on Lia. He keeps going beside Lia just to talk and make her laugh, and she hates it. Its make her angry. If she’s given a chance; she’ll kill him for sure. And now another guy is trying to hit to Lia. Another guy is added to her hit list.

 

 

 

She hates humans because of her past experience with them that she doesn’t want to talk about, but Lia is exempted. Both Yuna and Lia are different from other humans. They are special. They accept them even though they’re different from them. They are trustworthy, if other humans are living with them; they will probably tell everyone that they’re living with vampires. Lia is special, not just because of her blood but she, herself, her existence is special for Yeji.

 

 

 

She pulled away when she felt her hands gently pushing. She stood up straight still not removing her gaze from her. She watches her slouch weakly on her seat. She has her hands on her neck, covering her wound to stop the blood from flowing out. She looks so exhausted.

 

 

 

“Hurry up and put patches on it” She steps out the room and waited for Lia to finished. She looks around the dark hallway, making sure no one is around. Her eyes caught a pair of glowing yellow eyes glaring at her from a tall man at the end of the hallway. She can’t see his face due all the lights in this building are out. But even if she can’t recognize him, she can recognize those eyes and it made her boil in anger. Her eyes turn to glowing red as she glares back to him.  His growl echoes through the hallway. She lean herself forward, one leg step ahead, clench fists, sharp fangs are out. She prepared herself to fight back if he attacks her.

 

 

 

In just a blink, he starts running towards her in all fours. She waits for him to come close a bit before she makes her move. Milliseconds past, she plans to run toward him and counter his attack. But before she could even take a step, the door slowly open revealing a very tired and weak Lia. She don’t want her to get hurt because of them, she immediately pushed her back inside the room and close back the door.

 

 

 

She turns her glare back to him but he’s not there anymore. She felt the cold wind pass her. She looks at her back but he’s also not there. She looks around her but he’s nowhere to be seen. Her fists are shaking in anger. Yellow eyes belong to werewolves and they hate them. She must find him and kill him. No werewolves must live in this world that’s what their mom taught her. But as much as she wanted to go and find him, she can’t just leave Lia alone. She decided to let it pass, just for now, for Lia’s safety.

 

 

 

She found Lia lying unconsciously on the cold floor as soon as she opens the door. She immediately carries her in her front and brings her back to their room. She can’t help but to look to her face. She won’t deny how beauty Lia is. Her long hair and her body proportion that she really like the most. Her white and flawless skin is so addicting for her. Everything about Lia is just too addicting for her

 

 

 She made her sit on her seat and made her rest her head on her arm. After it she returns back to her seat. Their professor enters the room. The class greeted him except to Yeji. She never greets every professor that enters their room. She never listens to them. She just sleeps the whole class. She’s done attending school; she’s been doing this for more than a century. She already memorizes every lesson that taught in school. She doesn’t need to listen to every professor stands in the front because she can answer all the quizzes and exams perfectly.

 

 

 

She lean her back on her seat as she deep heavily. It’s been decades since the last time she enjoys going to school. She had a crush to her girl classmate. She hides her true nature and tried to act like a real human. She manages to get her heart and be together for few months. She took care of her and treats her like she’s the only girl in the world. Until she found out about her true nature and left her, she’s so scared of her and she made her feel like she’s bad, that she doesn’t deserve to live because she’s a monster. She tried to talk to her but every time she comes close to her she’s start screaming and shouts that she’s a monster. Starting that day she stops going to school because it only hurts her if she sees her. But it doesn’t stop there when an accident happens to her that all vampires would fear to happen, if not because of Ryujin and Chaeryeong; she might be dead right now. From that she told herself to hate all humans and kill everyone she sees.

 

 

 

Yes, she kills every human she sees. If human treat her like a monster then she’ll show them the real monster and let this monster kill them. Ryujin and Chaeryeong tried to stop her but they can’t, her anger controls her and made her kill all humans she sees. Decades past and she still feel the same, she still kill humans but it only stop when Yuna came. She can see how happy Ryujin is with Yuna, and she felt how Yuna accept them as who they really are. She did mistakes in the times she threatens her life and she regret it. Ryujin is right when she said that they can trust Yuna. She feels bad about it because Yuna still respect her and treat her as her unnie even after what she’d done. And now Lia came.

 

 

 

The human she doubt at first. The human she thought just the same as other humans, but she’s wrong. She’s different and that’s what she likes about her. She’s a brave girl. Even how many times she attacks her and hurt her; she still stays loyal to them and serves them. She admits that she did mistakes to her before; she can’t control her anger toward humans and put her anger toward her, and she regret hurting an innocent human like Lia. She wants to apologize to her about it but she can’t because her ego is stopping her. Lia is working for them, she’s just their server.

 

 

 

Soft snores came out from Lia that caught her attention. She turns to her direction and stares to her sleeping face. She looks cute sleeping with soft snores coming out from her half open lips. She really like it whenever she’s sleeping, it’s the only time she could stare to her this close without seeing her being scare to her.

 

 

 

A piece of chalk landed on Lia’s head before it fell on the ground.  It didn’t wake Lia but it made Yeji brows creased. She looks to the front and saw their professor standing sternly with his hands on his waist.

 

 

 

“Miss Choi! Wake up! You’re not allowed to sleep during my class!”

 

 

 

Yeji pick up the chalk from the floor and throw it back to their professor.

 

 

 

 

“ off! She’s a working student, let her sleep!”

 

 

 

It made their professor shut. He let Lia pass because of what Yeji said. Yeji smirk. She back for the last time to Lia before she rests her head on her arm and closes her eyes before she slowly fell asleep.