1 (definitely not the first chapter)

(UNTITLED) Vampire Yeji & Human Lia

*not the first chapter (please help me find the original story)

 

Sitting straight in front of the vanity, only wearing bra on top.  She traces the marks of the past bite on her neck, down to her shoulder. She flinched when her finger came in contact to one of her wounds. Another bites again. She deeply sighed and takes the box of patches out of the drawer and took a piece of it and gently places on her wound to cover it.

 

 

 

Yeji is been attacking her in the past few day. She got attacked by her five times in school’s comfort room and in the library, and one time on her room and just an hour she attacked her once again in the kitchen, it’s the seventh time she attacked her.

 

 

 

She’s thankful to Chaeryeong’s knowledge in science; she made and gave her a medicine that will help her fasten the healing of her wound overnight and to regenerate her blood immediately. It really helps her a lot whenever Yeji attacked her and drank lots of her blood.

 

 

 

Yeji always attacked her whenever she sees her alone. She feels like she has hatred towards her. She never stops her blood until she pass out, even though she cries and begged her to stop. She’s so scared of her. She always hurt her. She never treats her good. She hates her existence. She wants her to die.

 

 

 

She’s opposite to her sisters. They are treating her well.  Chaeryeong never attacked her. She’s the kind of a vampire that doesn’t drink human blood. She referred to drink animals’ blood than humans because for her humans blood is dirtier compare to animals, and she can kill and drink all of its blood without minding the law.

 

She is mostly inside her lab. She has a lot of weird things in it. Chaeryeong often asked her to bring her things, she’s asked her to buy her this and that and many more that she need in the project she’s doing. She’s a bit nerdy when she’s in their house but friendly when she’s on school. She is a quiet vampire compare to Ryujin.

 

 

 

Ryujin is just like a human. She’s active and joyful compare to her serious sisters. She’s also not as cold as her sister. Her body temperature is close to humans, just colder. She doesn’t attack anyone except to Yuna. She only drinks Yuna’s blood. She once caught them in the movie room. She thought they are doing something that time because she can here giggles and weird noises inside the room. She peeks inside and saw Ryujin hovering on Yuna and her blood. She panicked and screamed that time because Yuna is not moving but suddenly she sit up and waved to her. Saying that everything is okay and Ryujin is just thirsty.

 

It’s weird to think that Yuna is allowing her to drink her blood, but there is nothing bad to it if she’s willing to give her her blood. She’s just helping Ryujin when she’s thirsty. She can say they are in a relationship and they both accept each other despite the huge difference in their nature. Besides, it’s better than to kill someone just to drink their blood.

 

 

 

 

After getting ready she put on her shirt just a simple plain white v-neck shirt and a black cardigan for the chilly weather. She head downstairs to meet Yuna. Yuna asked her to accompany her to the mall. Ryujin can’t come with her since its morning and they can’t go outside because of the sun, so she just asked her to join her.

 

 

 

As soon as they arrived to the mall, Yuna immediately drag her to every clothes and shoes store in the mall. She tries all the clothes and shoes she wanted and buys all the clothes that are good to her. Yuna told her to just to choose anything she wants because it will be her treat. She refused to her because she feel shy and because they are in one of a well known brands store where all the clothes are so expensive that even if she combine all her salary for a month when she still have a part time job, it will not be enough to buy a single shirt here. But Yuna insisted and even does her aegyo to her, so she ended up buying discounted clothes.

 

 

 

 

After a long walk in the mall, their hands are already full with shopping bag. Lia has 2 bags in her hands while Yuna has 10 bags. All the clothes and shoes they bought are branded and from well known clothing brands. They’re heading to one of the Chinese restaurant Yuna loves to go to have lunch. As usual, its Yuna’s treat since she doesn’t have any money. She ordered for the two of them and wait for their lunch.

 

 

 

While waiting, Yuna starts talking about the food she like and dislikes. She also talks about how she met Ryujin and how they become together and how sweet Ryujin to her, and what the things she likes about her. In short, she talks about how in love she is to Ryujin. Lia suddenly become more curious about vampires.

 

 

 

“Yuna “The younger one looked at her.

 

 

 

“You said they are humans before they became vampires” Yuna nodded “Then … how did they die?

 

 

 

Yuna suddenly choke and spit some of the water in . She immediately apologized and handed her a napkin. Yuna put down the glass, she took the napkin and wipe .

 

 

 

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to ask you that?” Lia apologized again.

 

 

 

“No, it’s okay” Yuna took her glass and take a sip. “Who do you want to know first?”

 

 

 

“Up to you”

 

 

“Okay, I’ll start with Ryujinnie then. They all knew that their mom is a vampire but Ryunjinnie …“

 

 

 

Their mom never attack Ryujin, but when her father died because of cancer, their mother abandons her which result her to stop going to school and to start living on the street with other stray kids. She didn’t have any contact with their mother. She doesn’t know where to find her. She feels like she’s not important to her own mom; she just disappeared after her father died. She lived on the street for three years. She learns to steal things from houses and snatch bags from peoples just to have something to eat for the day.

 

 

One time, she’s running away from the police because they caught her snatched a bag from one of the crowds. The road is busy, the light is on green but she still decided to cross the road just to lose the police behind her. But a eighteen wheeler truck hit her. The truck roll over her causing a severe injure to her whole body. The police try to run her to the hospital but she didn’t make it.

 

 

The next thing she knew is she woke up inside the morgue and she feels so thirsty. She goes out to find something to drink. She drank all the water she found but she still feels thirsty. Until one night, she’s walking on the dark road and she saw a girl got stab and the man ran away and with her bag leaving the girl lying lifelessly on the ground. She immediately approached her to help her but she got attracted to the scent of her blood flowing out from the girl’s wound. She’s tempted to taste her blood, so she tastes it and she like it. She end up the girls blood and that’s how she found out she’s not a human anymore.

 

 

 

“Poor Ryujin, it surely hurt her feeling after her dad died plus her mom left her” Lia feel sorry for Ryujin. She didn’t know she had a very bad past behind her joyful self. Yuna agreed to her.

 

 

 

“For Chaeryeong unnie …I can say Chaeryeong unnie is the favorite daughter of their mom …”

 

 

 

Chaeryeong is the youngest among the three of them and she’s the one taken care the most by their mom. She never attack her. They gave her everything she want and spoiled her, but she really like to read books than anything else. Chaeryeong have an inborn heart disease.  They went to all best cardiologist they could that time just to get her treated but her health is just getting worst and worst each year past until the doctor told them that they can’t do anything to help her.  After a year, she dies because of heart failure. She has an older sister except to Yeji and Ryujin. Her father has a daughter to his first wife but they are not close with each other.

 

 

She woke up inside the coffin, six feet underground. She got surprised to herself how strong she is when she manage to push the lid up with the six feet thick dirt above it and got out. She feels so thirsty so she decided to get out of the cemetery but when the guard saw her, he starts panicking and shouting for help while pointing to her saying ‘vampire’. At first she thought she’s still normal so she tried to explain to him that she’s not a vampire but he just start running away. She follows him until he tripped and falls on the ground. He hurt his knee and bleeds. That is when she found out she’s a vampire. The scent of his blooding is so tempting for her to taste. She doesn’t know why she did that but she attacked the guard and drinks all his blood.

 

 

 

 

“… that’s unnie is always her lab, she love studying and making medicine … and machines“

 

 

 

Lia agreed. Chaeryeong gave her medicine that she didn’t even know what it called, all she knew is she made it. Chaeryeong also have weird technologies inside her lab. She wants to ask what those things are but she’s too shy. She feels like even if Chaeryeong tell she still won’t understand it.

 

 

 

“For Yeji unnie …” Lia’s ears perked when she heard the name mentioned.

 

 

 

Yeji is the oldest among the three of them and the eldest daughter of their mom. Her father and their mother don’t have a good relationship. They often fight even in small things. When she’s still a human, she often got beat up by her father whenever he’s drunk. Their mom always attacked her whenever she sees her. Even though she tells them it hurts and begs for them to stop She just stay in room whenever she’s in their house, sometimes hide inside the closet when she saw her dad drunk or just to avoid to get spotted by their mom. She always hides whenever her parents are fighting because she’s afraid that they will put their anger to her when they see her. She doesn’t feel loved. They don’t give her attention. She feels like she’s nothing for them. She feels like she is just an accident.

 

 

The last time her parents fight, she watched how their mother killed her father. She hides behind the wall like what she always does and watch their mother heartlessly stabs him until he lay on the cold floor lifelessly, blood flowing everywhere. She still not contented and she set his dead body on fire.

 

 

Yeji saw all of it and it frighten her that she starts running out their house crying and asking for help, but she regret that she did that when their mom suddenly appeared in front of her and dragged her back inside their house.  She throws her onto the wall creating a huge crack on it. She felt extreme pain in her back but her pain only got worst when she attacked her and her blood. Her cries and begs won’t save her from her merciless mother. Her own mom all her blood till she drained and dies.

 

 

The next thing she knew she woke up underground with a pile of dirt above her. She’s in the backyard of their house that looks like already abandoned. Dry leaves scattered on the ground, windows are all broken, furniture are all broken and upside down, cracks on the walls, blood stain from her father is still on the floor and with his ashes. She already expected that she’ll like their mother after her death but after it she hasn’t seen their mom anywhere.

 

 

 

Lia feel Yeji, her parents just use her and beats her just like what she’s auntie and cousins did to her. But Yeji’s worst, her own parents did that to her. Her own mother killed her. It surely hurt her feelings.

 

 

 

That’s why she’s heartless and merciless just like her mother. She’s only doing the same thing to Lia just like what her mom did to her. Even she cries and begs for her to stop she will just continue to her blood until she pass out, and until she’s satisfied. She wonders why Yeji is mad to mad, a human, if their mother is a vampire.

 

 

 

“I consider that they all have dark past lives” Yuna said before the waiter came with the food they ordered and gently placed it on their table. Lia agreed to her. She can’t believe a mother can do those things to her children; abandoning and even killed her own daughters. She feels sorry for them for getting treating like that by their own mother. The waiter bowed before he left them.

 

 

 

“At least, the three of them are together now” Yuna pick up her chopsticks and starts munching her food. Lia watch her eat her food deliciously. She’s right at least they are together now, with their sisters. It’s better than to be alone like her.

 

 

 

Something pop up in her thoughts and she want to ask Yuna about it she’s too shy.

 

 

 

Yuna look to her plate and noticed it still untouched. She looked up to her blankly. She raised her eyebrows, asking her why.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, do you still have something to ask?” Yuna spoke. She shook her head. “Then why are you looking at me like that?”

 

 

 

“Like what?”

 

 

 

“Like you are curios of something and you wanted to ask me about it” Yuna is really looking after her. She is younger but she’s the one taking care of her. Its truth, she really wants to ask her something. She wants to ask something about Yeji.

 

 

 

“I just want to ask, why … why Yeji is mad to humans like us” She stare to Yuna full of anticipation to her answer but she just shrug.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, but Ryujinnie told me that when Yeji unnie broke up with her girlfriend who is a human; she started to hate humans. But she didn’t tell me why she’s mad to human … maybe she still can’t move on to her ex girlfriend. Yuna joked before she continues eating.

 

 

 

Lia sighed. It still doesn’t make sense to hate all human just because of your ex. There must be a deeper reason why Yeji hates humans. She brushes off the thought of it. She picks up her chopsticks and joins Yuna in eating her lunch.

 

 

 

Sun begin to fall below the horizon. She just got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She walks straight to her bed where her set of uniform is and wear them before she starts drying her hair. She stood in front of the mirror and stares to herself.

 

 

 

She is still thinking about Yeji. She has a girlfriend before and she broke up with her, but why does she hate humans. It doesn’t make any sense. Does she hurt her? Or she cheated? Or just make a bet over her? If her ex cheated; why don’t she just find someone that will love her with her whole heart.  If her ex hurt her; why don’t she just find someone else and loved them instead of hating all of them.

 

 

 

She feels sorry for her. Her ex girlfriend surely hurt her so much that made her hate all humans she sees.

 

 

 

Her eyes widened when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She look through the mirror and she sees Yeji standing behind her. She got thrown onto the wall and Yeji pinned her.

 

 

 

“I’m thirsty” Yeji loosen her necktie and expose her neck for her to bite.