Sehun Curious about Kyungsoo😮‍💨

Finally, I Found My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's pov:-

     I don't know what happened to me since I saw kyungsoo.I want those positive vibes from him in my life. Today I am seeing him for the third time. But I always feel like he’s been with me for so many years. I think I have some kind of relationship with Kyungsoo. 

 

       Then I and sehun went to restaurant

     We placed orders and chatted until orders arrived Sehun was asking me "exactly who kyungsoo is and today I see him for the first time" 

 

    I told him "I didn't know much about him sehunah, or where he came from, I wanted to know that so I asked him to study so that I could spend more time with him". 

 

       Sehun said "By the way, Chanyeol Why do you want to spend more time with him? You don't know him very well and yet you want to spend more time with him. Chanyeol, You know how important this year is to us. You have to work hard to get admission in a good college and what you are doing is wasting your time". 

 

       I said to sehun "You don't want to give me lectures anymore and you know I don't spend my time, where my time is wasted." 

 

*The sound of pots was placed on the table* 

 

       Then sehun said "okay, Do whatever you want, i will enjoy my treat now" 

    "Oh sehunah, You still act like a little boy". 

Sehun said "Hehehe i know Chanyeolah"

Then Sehun asked, "Chanyeolah I seriously asking you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter