Sweet Grandma👵🏻

Finally, I Found My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's pov:-

 

       Today I am very happy I thought to myself, but I don't think things will happen that I used to dream about, I was happy and stood on the balcony, after helping Mom And I kept the umbrella given by chanyeol in my cupboard, Chanyeol had made a smiley on his umbrella which was very cute.

 

      My dad has gone to the village for some work and my younger brother has also gone with them. So now my mother and I are at home. 

       I was preparing a little for tomorrow so if chanyeol asked me something I should be able to answer, I studied a bit and fell asleep.

     

        I woke up early in the morning because I was so excited for today. I got ready early and just waited for school time.

   

        Mom came into my room and said "kyungsooah get up, get ready for…", before she could say I saw her ready, Seeing her reaction, I smiled a little.

     She came near me and started checking my fever And said, "Are you fine today or what happened with you my baby?, how can you get ready very early today?"

      I said "mom don't worry, nothing happened to me,  I'm fine, don't worry about me", I smiled "Okay bye mom I go to school" I grabbed my bag, pulled Cycle out of the parking lot, and headed for school. 

 

I went to class and sat down on my bench, jongin also came early today 

Baekhyun called me good morning, and I smiled at him as well. 

 

  Yesterday I was writing "Chanyeolaah♡" on my notebook Just then ma'am came and we stood up to say good morning to them And my notebook remained open And jongin will see that chanyeol name I was afraid that jongin would tell an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter