Is this my first date?

Finally, I Found My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol pov:- 

 

Now Kyungsoo is asking me a lot of questions And he would compliment grandma and bring a smile on her face, Kyungsoo really cares about everyone.

Okay stop thinking Chanyeol Now you ask the question to kyungsoo, I told my mind 

I asked "Kyungsoo What school did you go to before, and where did you come from?" 

Kyungsoo replied that "I had lived in Goyang before and was at a school there."

I asked him again Then why did you come here?

He say "My father wanted to open a restaurant in Seoul So we have come here, we have our own restaurant here now" 

 

That's nice 

        At that time he said "senior, will you help me in mathematics?" I said yes and we started studying… 

I was so happy that I was spending my important time with kyungsoo. 

Is it true what Sehun was saying, I love kyungsoo?.... 

    

     I am very happy to think that he is with me now, how happy I would be if he came into my life. I love you kyungsooah♡ I spoke in a low voice.

Kyungsoo said "senior please explain this example to me" Well, kyungsoo didn't hear it...usshh😮‍💨  

 

I told him that I would explain this example to you only when you make a promise to me, He said "senior what promise?" 

 

I said that this is what you don't want me to say "senior", Because I would love to hear my name from your mouth". Kyungsoo was getting shy and said "Senior I can't speak directly by name" i said, "But I want to listen." Then Kyungsoo finally spoke. He would take my name in a very cute way. He said "Chanyeolah now let me explain this example" awww I'm melted, I smiled and began to explain to him.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter