Chapter 3

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…again. The nine of us. Not eight, not 5 but nine. Like in the beginning of us into the new world”.

Once again, she looks at her members’ faces. All of them have different expressions but the shocked are evident. She waits for them to digest her words, wanting to hear their opinions. But the silence kills her. Her overthinking starts to think about the worst-case scenarios. Like they will call ambulance and throws her into an asylum, pack her things and send her to Jeonju so eomma can look after her or even worst call an exorcist to expel evil spirit that possessed her.

“Are you sure about this?” Sunny’s voice can be heard, breaking the silence. All eyes that were set on Sunny shifted to Taeyeon like they are also asking the same question.

“I’m very sure. Three hundred percent certain that I want us to perform on the same stage again. Like before.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea Taeyeonnie. Wait let me finish first” Yuri murmured when she noticed Taeyeon was about to respond. The eldest girl nods her head, asking Yuri to continue. “We’ve been apart for 12 years. I’m sure not everyone will be pleased with us coming back together a-…”

“Then what about those fans who are waiting for us to be nine again? They didn’t get to know the real reason why Jessica left the group. Don’t you ever think about them? Asking whether we’re friends or not. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m feel sick for not having the chance to clarify things. I’m tired of the boards’ bull and I don’t want to obey their orders anymore”

“We’ll be receiving backlash from all over the world because of this. You do know that some fans are saying we’re the one who kicked Sica right? You do realise most of them despise you, Taeyeonnie” Yuri whispered the last words softly like she cannot even imagine they will receive those hates again. She can’t bear to see her members getting hates and were blamed by many people. It kills her to see how that moment affected everyone.

“I’ll rather get tons of hate just to have another chance to be with all of you again, unnie”. The maknae had everyone’s attention. She was quiet the entire time, listening to the unnies but it is the time for her to speak what she feels. And right now, she only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter