Chapter 1

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lone figure finally sits down on the floor after her attempts to meet the owner of the penthouse was left with no one opening the door. She had been pressing the bell and knocked on the door several times even calling out the owner’s name. If not because of this penthouse is the only one on this level, she might be escorted out by the securities after tenants’ complaints.

She was very tired, and her body seemed to be telling her that they could not functioning properly any longer. After that, her eyes shut down by their owns. Too exhausted after their owner used them nonstop for these few remarkable but risky days.

 

“Hey”

“Taeyeon, wake up”

“Taengoo”

A hand and then two hands are shaking her body and calling her name. She can both sense and hear it. It is a distant but familiar voice. When was the last time they spoke? She has no recollection of it. But, as it did years ago, this voice still has an impact on her. It soothes and calms all of her anxieties.

When she opens her eyes, seeing that person she was looking for before her body shut down, she smiles and engulfed her body into hers.

“Taengoo what ar-“

“I miss you. So. Much.”

She can hear the other woman gulped. That is good. She wants her to know her feeling. She wants to let out all the things that she cannot. She wants to live her live without regret like her mother had told her this morning.

“Omma, what if I’m doing a wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter