Help me mend my broken heart

Mend A Broken Heart - Gyulsun Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisun quickened her pace after parking her car in the basement. She kept pressing the elevator impatiently. Getting into the elevator she pressed the button for the 7th floor and tried to control her ragged breathing. After receiving the call, she can't think straight and found herself running from the restaurant, and driving the car to the hospital.

The 7th floor opened and immediately she turned left into the VVIP ward. Finally, she found room number 707 and before sliding the door she took another deep breath.

The latter was shocked upon seeing someone who slides the door.

“Donghyun-ah, why did you tell her?” Gyuri sulked at her manager.

“Actually before he called me, your daughter called me first telling me that you pulled another stunt” Said Jisun trying to calm down after running towards the ward.

“Aish, Jiheonah”

“Noona, thank you so much. I will be back with her clothes, please watch her” Donghyun asked Jisun to take care of Gyuri while he was gone taking her clothes and he needed to report back to the agency about Gyuri’s accident.

“It’s okay Donghyun-ah, you can go”

“Donghyun-ah, don’t leave me alone, Donghyun-ah” Gyuri was being overly dramatic because she knew Jisun would badly scold her.

Donghyun then went away and slides the door close.

“This is the second time you have starred in an action film and the second time you insisted on playing a dangerous scene and also the second time you are in the hospital because of your ignorance. Happy now?”

“You know I am famous for my all-out performance, so I like to give my best in every role I starred” Gyuri bluffingly answered

“Huh? You and your thousand reasons once again” Said Jisun while hitting her left leg cast.

“AWWWWWW ROH JISUN, ARE YOU CRAZY!??!” Gyuri groaned in pain

“You were the one who was crazy, you know? You can’t even run for more than 5 minutes but you said that you didn't need a stunt? Crazy”

“Okay, I am sorry, okay?”

“Aish” Jisun sulked, “So, what did the doctor say?”

“I fractured my bone. There” Said Jisun while pointing to it.

Jisun could only shake her head in unbelievable manners. 7 years ago Gyuri also had a fracture in her shoulder because she forced the director not to replace her fighting scenes with stunt doubles.

“But thank you for worrying about me" Gyuri then smiled at her and . 

“Like I care” Jisun rolled her eyes. 

Gyuri laughed a little seeing her sulked but still worried about her.

“What is that? Is that food? I am starving”

Jisun didn’t realize that she was still holding the paper bag while busy scolding her.

“Ah yeah, you should eat. Donghyun said that you don’t have any food restrictions, so I brought you a non-spicy jjamppong” Jisun set up the dining table and took out the lunch box from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter