World Champion

World Champion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 4 in the morning when a small thud wakes her up and she could hear someone cursing from the sound source. Minjeong sits up while staring at the silhouette who is 1 meter away from the bed.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Did I wake you up?”

 

The owner rush to the bed. The silhouette now turns into a quail-shaped face with a metal round eyeglasses. Her lips look uneven.

 

“No…” She rubbed her eyes.

 

Knowing how light sleeper Minjeong is, Jimin feels guilty because of the stupid lipstick which slips away from her hand. She sits in front of her, trying to push her back to the bed. But she is stopped by the stronger girl in front of her. Minjeong pulls away her hands, hold them gently before kissing them. It’s one of her favourite things.

 

“Wait. Let me get my clothes. I’ll drive you to hospital.”

 

It’s been a year after her retirement. Her only job is to take care of Jimin, Jimin’s parents and their house. The role has changed now.

 

“No, no need. Just go back to your sleep.” Jimin refused.

“But… I can’t sleep without you here, baby….” She patted the empty space beside her.

“Haha. Aww. Cute.” Jimin pinched her cheek softly.

“Ouch.” She held the latter’s hand.

“Aww sorry. Did I hurt my baby?” Jimin softly caressed her cheek.

“Hmm… Not there…” She pouted.

“Ew. ert.” Jimin squeezed her eyes.

“Your lipstick looks uneven. Let me help that.”

 

Minjeong pulls Jimin closer, closing the gap between their lips with a gentle pressure. It feels like the sparks are flying when their lips move in sync. Before it starting to go deeper, Minjeong pulls out first.

 

“There. You can reapply the lipstick. No need to wipe it out with wet tissue, Yu seonsaeng.” She stares at the latter’s lips naughtily.

“Oh sure, thank you for your hard work, Kim Minjeong seonsu.” Jimin scoffed.

“In case you didn’t know, this is nothing. I can work harder, you know.” She smirked.

“I’m leaving. Bye.” Jimin ignored her.

“Waittttt baby. 5 minutes and I’ll be done.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter