Sweet Comment

Darling U

While Yesung stayed in Seoul after the concert and rested in a hotel there, Red Velvet had to fly to the USA for a big video shoot. So all five members sat in First Class on a small private plane.

The First Class was small and had only 6 seats. Nevertheless, each of the 5 Red Velvet members had enough space for themselves. Each seat had a comfortable seat, made of white leather, as well as a retractable board that held a headphone and a small individual travel gift.

Seulgi wore blue oversized jeans and a gray sweater with black lettering. She wore her medium-length black hair loose and was engrossed in her diary. There, as always, she wrote down the experiences of the day and so, this time it was the turn of the Kpop concert.

At the beginning she wrote about her beautiful performance with Red Velvet. They had performed "Bad Boy", "Psycho" and their new song "Feel My Rhythm". The fans had cheered them on and that had motivated Seulgi even more to give her best. As always, she had had no problems, since she had already gained a lot of experience.

After that Seulgi continued with the events backstage. Because there she had talked with many idols who had performed before and after Red Velvet. For example, Seulgi had talked with Karina from Aespa about new fashion trends and with Minho from Shinee, she had talked about golf because he had invited Seulgi to do it for a long time but she never found the time.

Seulgi had also talked a bit with Super Junior because she had not seen her seniors for a long time. She was always made to laugh by them and for Seulgi, they were also role models. It was always fun with them and she could still learn so much from them.

Afterwards, Seulgi wrote a little summary for the day and wrote down her expectations for the next day. Seulgi was excited to see how the video shoot would go. She only knew that it was a promotional video for a big clothing brand. But before Seulgi could complete her diary entry, she was interrupted by Irene, another member of Red Velvet.

Irene was wearing blue skinny jeans, a black off-the-shoulder top with four faces on it, and had her hair tied up in a braid in the back. Furthermore, she had her white cell phone in her hand, on which she was typing away a bit.

"Hey Seulgi, your new Instagram post is really coming out so well." Said Irene with a small envious smile.

"Really, I'm glad." Replied Seulgi cheerfully.

"Yeah, look. Your post has almost 2 million likes." Replied Irene as she stretched her white cell phone in Seulgi's direction.

"Wow, you're really right." Said the woman wearing the gray sweater with black writing on it with a very big smile.

"Why would I lie to you haha?" asked Irene.

"No idea :)" replied Seulgi with a grin.

After what Seulgi had said, she talked to Irene some more until she was left alone again by the woman in the off-the-shoulder black top. After that, she picked up her phone herself and looked at her Instagram post.

She first looked at the photo again and had to say, as in the beginning, that it was really beautiful. She then looked to see who had all liked it. Many of her friends had liked the picture and a few of her idol colleagues. For example, there was Irene and the other members of Red Velvet. Then there were two actors with whom she had a video shoot last time, and one other person. 

The other person was Yesung from Super Junior. Seulgi was a little surprised because he had not liked her pictures for a long time. Still, it was nothing special to her. 

Next, she visited the comments. First she saw many comments from her fans.

"You are so beautiful!!!" wrote a user named ILov3Seulgi3.

"We love you!" commented UriSarang8.

"Our beautiful dongsaeng." Commented Yesung.

"Wait what?" escaped Seulgi's mouth in surprise.

She read the comment again and then again. First Yesung had liked her post and then wrote another comment like that. He had been at the concert today, too. Had something happened that she hadn't noticed?

Seulgi went through the concert again and thought about whether she had done something special with Yesung. Seulgi had talked to him briefly backstage.

 Wait a minute, hadn't she smiled at him a little longer during the last performance and walked beside him and Kyuhyun for a bit?

"Right" Seulgi thought out loud.

Maybe that was why he had just visited her profile. Still, why had he still written the comment then. Mhm. He had written something like that before, after all. But why now again?

"It's a  very cute comment though." chuckled Seulgi to hermself smiling.

"Should I just write to him?" considered Seulgi.

But how would he respond? Yesung had only written a cute comment, after all. 

Maybe she would embarass herself awkwardly. She didn't know what to do. 

"Excuse me Seulgi-sshi, your food is here." Said the servant, snapping Seulgi out of her thoughts.
"Thank you very much" Seulgi replied with a smile, happy to receive her ordered Janchi Guksu.

But before she started eating, Seulgi put headphones in her ears and the music. Seulgi ate her food and was very happy about it because she had eaten almost nothing all day. The music accompanied Seulgi beyond the meal until one song, caught her attention.

It was "I'll remember" by Yesung. Why did a song by Yesung have to play now? 

Seulgi had so many songs in her playlist, but now she heard a song by him. Sure she liked his songs, but the song reminded her of him again.
She listened intently to the song, but when it ended, she turned off the music. 

"Yesung can really sing very well." Seulgi thought to herself with fascination.

"Maybe I should really write to him after all." Said Seulgi to herself.

So she took her cell phone again and clicked on the chat of him. The last message between her and him, a happy birthday, had been written almost 1 year ago. After all, wouldn't it be a little weird if she just messaged him like that?

"Hey, how are you?" wrote Seulgi now a year later, with all her confidence. Without knowing that she would turn another person's world, further completely upside down.

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How will Yesung react, when sees the message?
Stay tuned
I hope you enjoyed Chapter 4
The next Chapter will come out soon.