Longing for her at the hotelroom

Darling U

20 minutes later, the black car reached its destination. In the same breath, it had also stopped raining. Yesung, still thinking of Seulgi, got out of the car and stood in front of a very large luxury hotel. In front of the revolving glass door at the entrance, he saw another man waiting for him. It was his band colleague and good friend Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had dyed blue hair and was wearing a fluffy white sweater.

"Hi Hyung." Shouted Kyuhyun happily when he saw Yesung get out of the car and immediately walked over to the car to greet him properly.

Yesung waved to Kyuhyun and smiled briefly when he saw him walking towards him. 

"How was the ride?" the man with blue dyed hair asked curiously.

"Quite well." Answered Yesung dreamily as he looked at the size of the hotel.

"Let's go in Hyung." Said Kyuhyun and turned around and started walking back.

"I'm going to say goodbye to Kang-ho for a minute." Shouted the man with curly black hair, to Kyuhyun.

When Yesung said goodbye to his driver, he walked through the glass revolving door and went into the hotel. At the front desk, he found out that Kyuhyun had already done everything for him and all he had to do was, go to his hotel room.  He went to the elevator and pressed the triangular button. He took the elevator to the 10th floor, because that was where his hotel room was. 

Arriving at his hotel room, he was surprised because he had expected to share the room with Kyuhyun. But unexpectedly, there was only one bed in the big hotel room. Yesung took off his shoes and sat on the comfortable bed and looked at the room.

It was a large hotel room with a large glass front. This gave him a good view, of the busy streets of Seoul, where the traffic was taking its usual course. The floor was made of a beautiful oak floor, on which was a large red round carpet, with a black pattern. On the wall opposite the bed, hung a large television, which Yesung after some time. 

He looked through the channels and in the end decided on a channel where a music show was playing. While half listening to the music, he changed his clothes and was now wearing red and white plaid pajamas. Afterwards, he lay down in his bed and looked at the comments under his new Instagram post he made of the concert. 

"He has such a beautiful voice". Wrote SuperJunior_34 

"You are so pretty." Wrote HyeJoengGi89 

Yesung smiled as he read the two comments and many more and continued to tune out the music. But suddenly he was pulled out of his pull as he heard from the TV, a certain song. He dropped his phone on the bedspread and looked focused at the TV. Yesung caught sight of the person who had been haunting his mind for some time. 

On the TV, "Red Velvet" was performing their song "Bad Boy." He forgot everything around him and had only Seulgi in front of his eyes. Her appearance drove him crazy. She was wearing black tight leather pants and a belly top. Her black hair, decorated her beautiful face, which enchanted Yesung so much. 

Her voice, however, was not inferior to her appearance in anything. Only the pure sound made the butterflies in his stomach fly and so he enjoyed the somewhat 3-minute performance and did not want it to end.

Sad and full of longing for her, he picked up his phone again and visited Seulgi's Instagram account. He looked through the pictures and his eyes stopped on a post of hers where she was wearing sports clothes. He opened the post and looked at the related pictures.  She was so beautiful and y. In one picture, she was wearing a pink sports bra, in another she was wearing a sporty sweater. Everything suited her so much, but her looks, melted Yesung's heart further. 

"Our beautiful Dongsaeng." Yesung unconsciously commented under the picture. 

He looked through more pictures of her and then put his phone away. He turned off the TV and lay down in his bed, falling asleep full of thoughts of Seulgi.

After a few minutes, the comment already had quite a few likes. The sleeping Yesung knew he couldn't delete it, but he didn't care. He had commented like this before sometimes, but he didn't know what consequence it would bring this time.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres Chapter 2

What conquence will Yesung face, after leaving the comment at Seulgi's Instagram?

Chapter 3 will be released soon.

https://youtu.be/JIq5JWu4BaA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chv4bmOLqz_/