It must be a dream

Darling U

Yesung was sitting in a small room on a green couch. He had a sheet of paper in his hand with the title "Darling U". On the paper, were the lyrics of the song, which were underlined with two colors. Below were the two names that were highlighted with the colors. The name "Yesung", was underlined in red and the other name "Seulgi", was marked with yellow.

 

He read through the text and then chanted it once. But where was he? He stood up and looked around the small room. He spotted a long wooden table standing against the wall with makeup utensils lined up on it. On the wall above them, hung a large mirror. Yesung approached it and looked at himself closely.

 

He looked a little younger like 5 years ago and had that typical Korean haircut. He was wearing a dark blue jacket, which was checkered by red-green lines. Underneath he had a white shirt and jeans on. As he continued to look around, he recognized a refrigerator standing, from which he then also took a bottle of water. He heard a knock on the door and turned to her.

 

"Yes." He called out in a calm tone and waited for the person to enter.

 

"Yesung-sshi, are you ready to perform?" asked the person who had knocked on the door.

 

Yesung recognized the person. It was his manager Lee Hanjun, who was wearing a black hoodie.

 

"What performance?" asked Yesung in surprise.

 

 "Is the question serious now?" asked Hanjun back, confused.

 

"Maybe?" the man with the dark blue plaid jacket replied with a slight smirk.

 

"Yesung, we're at the Incheon Music Festival. You are about to perform your new song "Darling You" with Seulgi." Narrated Hanjun directly.

 

"...Whh-aat?" replied Yesung in shock.

 

"Is everything good with you?" asked Hanjun a little worried.

 

"Yes, everything is fine." Said Yesung with a fake grin plastered on his face.

 

"If you say so." Replied the man in the black hoodie.

 

"You have to be on stage in 20 minutes." Said Hanjun informatively to Yesung and left the room.

 

"OMG!!!" screeched the man in the dark blue plaid jacket as the door closed.

 

First of all, he had to perform a song right away that he hadn't sung in a long time. But the bigger problem for him was that he would see Seulgi. The Kang Seulgi who was turning in his head all the time. How couldn't he embarrass himself. He had to come down first and sat back down on the green couch where he tried to breathe in calmly.

 

How was he going to react when he saw her? Would he manage to look normal? Or would he just embarrass himself? These were a few of the many questions flying through Yesung's head.

 

When he had calmed down a bit, he took the sheet of paper with the text and read it through a few times. To his surprise, he must have known more than 80% of the lyrics by heart.

 

"Hwaiting, I can do it!!!" said Yesung to motivate himself.

 

Yesung looked at his watch and realized he had to be on stage in 10 minutes and panicked again. Stages normally didn't bother him. He's sung in front of millions of fans before, but today with Seulgi, was something else entirely. It wasn't the excitement, but the simple fact that he would be singing with Seulgi. Suddenly, there was another knock at the door. The door opened and immediately he heard the voice he so longed for.

 

"Oppa, are you ready?" called Kang Seulgi with a smile.

 

Seulgi had long chestnut hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pink blouse and a white skirt. Her beautiful face immediately captivated Yesung, while her voice enchanted him.

 

"Uhhh." Was the only thing Yesung could get out of his mouth.

 

"Are you alright Oppa? Seulgi asked, a little puzzled.

 

"Yes, it's all good, but I don't really know if I'm ready". Replied Yesung while knowing full well that he wasn't ready yet.

 

"Do you need anything else?" asked Seulgi a little worried.

 

"No, I'm fine. My mind is just somewhere else right now". Yesung replied cautiously, not wanting to lie to her. 

 

"If you tell me about your thoughts, then maybe I can help you a little". Said Seulgi with her beautiful voice and walked towards Yesung so that she was standing only half a meter away from him.

 

Yesung couldn't really handle the situation and started to tremble a little. Seulgi was so close to him now, which allowed him to notice her wonderful smell. She smelled like cherry blossoms and so the butterflies in Yesung's stomach moved even more. In his imagination, he was taking a walk with Seulgi holding hands through a park full of cherry blossoms.

 

"Oppa?" Seulgi snapped him back to reality.

 

"Sorry Seulgi." Yesung said looking at the ground.

 

"What's wrong Oppa?" echoed Seulgi as she looked at Yesung with her beautiful eyes, worried.

 

"I'm afraid I can't tell you". Yesung wanted to say, but he was suddenly stopped by Seulgi during his sentence.

 

"Oppa, thats okay, I know exactly how you feel because I feel the same way". Seulgi interrupted him and kissed him on his lips

 

She had come closer to him and leaned in without Yesung noticing. Now he was kissing Kang Seulgi. He could not believe it. His wish had come true. He was kissing the woman of his dreams. Her lips were so soft and Yesung felt just overjoyed, so he hoped that time would stop. Now he wanted to see Seulgi, kiss her more and tell her that he loved her, so he opened his eyes, which he had closed in surprise.

 

But when he opened his eyes he did not see Seulgi in front of him kissing him, but instead Yesung caught sight of the dark hotel ceiling. He looked to his left and saw the crowded streets of Seoul. He couldn't believe it. He had dreamed it all. 

 

He had felt it all, after all. Her lips had been so soft and her smell had been so real. It couldn't have been just a dream. Yesung tried to fall asleep again. He wanted to go back to Seulgi, but he could not. 

 

Sadly, Yesung decided to get up and get ready for the hotel breakfast.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Heart Just broke during writing. Poor Yesung

This was Chapter 3

Hope you enjoyed it


See you in the next chapter

https://youtu.be/WGnqmIdzCfA