Introduction

The Boy Is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't remember the exact first time I heard about Niki. 

To me, the gossip of others gushing about how good looking he was immediately made me zone out. I was simply too busy with worrying about my own life to care about external affairs that I had no business sticking my nose in. 

However, it would end up that we both had a lot of mutual friends. Too many. 

That meant that if we went out for a summer trip, he was there. If I ended up tagging along to a local bar, he was there. If I so much blinked, he was there.

I was constantly wondering when he would go back to Japan after being here for two straight years of college but it never happened. In fact, I don't recall him ever going back to even visit for the sake of his family that he constantly kept in touch with. 

This... Was the extent of my curiosity about Nishiruma Riki.

I didn't care that we weren't that close despite being around each other for two years, it didn't matter to me that he was insanely handsome and it didn't bother me that he never made any attempt to talk to me. 

I simply... Didn't care about his existence. 

 

That all changed however when the girl I despised most became a part of my inner circle and Niki's one and only crush. She was sweet, beautiful and caring. In other words, a naive girl who had no place in this world. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter