Don’t cry Umma 💔

Don’t give up Umma ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went with his mother to the restaurant Jeonghan works at and got the salary, took a leave and the mother went to ask for jobs around the neighborhood, found a job in a school cafeteria and her son helps her there, they were very happy that things going fine till now so they bought meat and the woman start cooking at home.

Jeonghan watching tv quietly while hugging the pillow, felt so sleepy all of a sudden so he closed his eyes.

Is it one of the medical effects?!

 

🌺🌺🌺

His mother saw him sleeping she covered him well and smiled sadly.

" I hope there is a miracle, but I won't wait for it to come, I have to make it ." She murmured, putting the food on the table not sure whether to wake the poor boy or leave the food and heat it later.

" Sweetie ?!"

He didn't wake, up and looked so tired, so she left him sleeping and eating before him although she doesn't feel like eating lately she has to be strong for her son.

Eat there while watching tv and about two hours later the boy woke up weakly before he smile innocently.

" U-Umma ..Jeonghan hungry ."  She noticed him and quickly held the tray to heat his food, " Alright dear I'm on it so sit and wait ." Jeonghan nodded, and looked happy as held his wallet and looked at the money left.

" Jeonghan w-wanna buy a b-big house and be-become rich ." He was full of hope and dreams for a better life, eating so well as his mom watches him emotionally.

" Jeonghan, haven't you wondered about what the doctor said when we went to the hospital?!" She asked ,. Saw her son trembling as he tries to not drop the soup on the table.

" Jeonghan have f-fever ?!" 
The woman held back her tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter