Doctor’s kindness 🌺

Don’t give up Umma ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her son woke up the next day and was feeling better from the iv and pain killers, can't feel any pain, and the fever is gone, but he couldn't get up, was so weak. 
" U-Umma .."

He smiled when he saw her coming.

" Umma h-how are you ?!" 
The woman hugged her son's head as he was sitting, tears rolling down, he's asking her about her condition while he's the one who's sick.

" I'm fine, umma's fine Hannie, what about you? Is there a headache ?!"

 Jeonghan held his head with a cute smile and shook his head after that.

" No Umma ..j-Jeonghan fine ." 
His bright smile and innocent personality was her weakness.

" I'll be informing the doctor that you woke up ." 
 

Jeonghan nodded and looked at the iv and the aching spot of the needles.

" J-Jeonghan will feel better now ?! I-I wanna work harder and earn m-money to ma-make Umma ha-happy ." He murmured to himself, laid back feeling dizzy as he was still under the sedative and hypnotic, saw the doctor coming in and he smiled innocently.

" D-doctor th-thank you for saving j-Jeonghanie." 
He murmured weakly before sleeping.

The doctor felt his heart torn seeing such a pure kid so ill.

" His state is stable now but I hope you make the choice soon ."

The woman wiped her tears.

Nodded.


 

The hardest choice was whether she let her son dies without the surgery or make him do it so he can live but after hearing how hard and that his life isn't stable during the surgery, she doesn't know what to do anymore, holding her head as she keeps crying.

Went out to drink and the boy was sleeping alone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter