Helpless mom 💔

Don’t give up Umma ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting across from his mother, as always he was pretending to be fine, although his face was very pale and reddened, his hair messy as he sweats, smiled his sadness away as he took a bite from the kimbap.

" U-Umma today je-Jeonghan go to work ." He murmured, voice so weak as he was panting a little feeling unwell in his lung too.

The woman looked at the lad trembling as he was holding the cup.

" Work huh ?! You sure they accepted you ?!"

Jeonghan nodded innocently and smiled again but he saw his mother's cold dead face, expressionless, wasn't accepting anything from him mentally, the boy was born very weak both physically and mentally, he barely understand the world around him like a five-year-old child in the grown body.

He will be turning twenty this year but their lives have been so hard lately after she got fired from her work and the landlord kept yelling for the rent.

The boy's medicine is about to finish and she doesn't know what to do anymore kept drinking alcohol and the boy always suffers from his illness during the night.

Due to brain damage, he has a fever almost every day and a headache.

His Lung is weak too and he has a weak leg, especially the right one.

" U-Umma, Jeonghan will go now ." He said innocently and stood up, held his old-looking bag pack to his arm, and limped out after putting on his shoes.

His mother looking, rubbed his forehead, and her tears rolled down.

" He's trying his best to make me smile but I just feel so depressed."

The boy was so pure and innocent, he always smile although he was suffering because of his illness.

 

🌸🌸🌸

He was working in a small restaurant owned by an old woman, serving, wiping the tables, and cleaning the dishes was busy all day and at the end of his shift, he limped out while it was raining heavily, sat by the bus bunch shuddering and his eyes teary.

Held his aching head.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter