Chapter 2

The Journey of Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seola didn’t slept that night. How could she slept after her world walk away. She gather her thought, searching for answers. Why would her wife leave her? Since when did she want to leave? What should she do from now on? What’s next?

 

Her schedule was packed from morning. Meeting. Meeting. Meeting. KS company is one of the biggest company in South Korea, they manage a lot of domestic product and Seola currently the CEO of their company and its bright future ahead is predictably sure. Seola once made into Forbes under 30 for her successful move in her third year of managing the company when she was just 28 years old.

 

It’s been 10 years since she lead the company, Seola is a definition of a leader. She put a lot of heart in her work for the company. Although how hard she tried to hide her messy head now, her tired face were evidence which is an unusual sight for her workers. They must realize something went wrong with their CEO. But none tried to ask except for her COO, Chu Sojung, her only friend.

 

“Seola, whats with the messy face? Are you okay?”, ask Sojung as they walk to the next KS company newest product press conference.

 

“I’m fine Sojungie”, Seola gave her a small smile and pat Sojung’s back slightly, “Thank you Sojungie. Thank you for asking”

 

>>>>

 

“I’m resigning from my CEO position”, Seola abruptly announcing at the end of her speech in front of the press. A sudden uproar and flashing camera light doubled blinding her eyes. Yes she expect this much.

 

“And my COO, Chu Sojung will take the lead of KS company, which i believe her wonderful leadership and work will lead KS company to a better future. From here-“, she couldn’t finished her speech as a rough hand dragged her from the stage and Sojung immediately take control to minimize the damage in front of hundred journalist.

 

Back inside the company is another uproar. They locked Seola to a meeting room full with the board member. They all look fuming and slamming the table with unclear shouting to her face. But all she could do was staring at the table in front of her. Tired, she wants to sleep next to her wife.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter