Culprit revealed

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

Eunri quickly opened the door to the apartment as soon as you reached, hoping that none of the attackers followed the van. “Go and have a bath” she said and you nodded without complaining, being attacked by eggs didn’t feel nice. Nothing felt nice if you were being attacked.

 

Once you opened the door to your room, you saw Woohyun sitting on your bed waiting for you.

“What are you doing here? How did you even get in our apartment?” you asked him, ignoring his eyes on your clothes.

“What happened to you?” he asked and you chose keep quiet to not let him worry.

“I am going to bath now” you said and he nodded while you walked to your closet to get your clothes.

 

After bathing, you felt fresh and Woohyun was still in your room. “You’re still here” you sat next to him, smiling. He chuckled and turned his body to face you, he lifted his hand to caress your cheeks. “Are you coming back to us?” he asked and you gave him a frown, “I don’t want to leave EXO and Eunri unnie” you told him and he nodded.

“I understand” he dropped his hand to hold yours, feeling your smooth skin. “You’re not mad at me, are you?” you tilted your head as you asked. He raised his eyebrow for a second and smiled.

 

“No. I don’t want to get mad over something small, I am scared that once I get all raged; I might lose you again” he confess and you stared at him, smiling small. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his shoulder. “I won’t leave you if you get angry at me, but if you go too far like last time---“ “Shhhhh” Woohyun stopped you and pushed you from the hold. “I know and I promise that I won’t act a total jerk ever again” he stared at your lips. The lips that he was longing for ever since you left him. No, ever since he pushed you away from his side.

 

You nodded at him and smiled but when you noticed what he was staring at, you shifted back a bit and cleared your throat. “So, can I go and visit my Infinite oppa?” you asked and he smiled widely. “Of course, anything for my star” he winked and you quickly tied your hair into a small pony tail.

 

You got on the vehicle and Woohyun drove you to their dorm. You grew nervous at the thought of meeting them after a long time. “I miss them a lot” you said while staring out at the road. Woohyun smiled, “more than me?” he joked and you giggled, “Yep may be a bit more than you” you lied and he sulked while concentrating on the road in front.

 

Woohyun pulled you in front of the dorm already and you breathed in and out deeply. He unlocked the door and you placed a smile on your face that showed that you were ready to meet them again.

Once the door fully opened, voices were heard and you looked at them playing around like the old days.

“Guys!!” Woohyun called out and they stopped what they were doing and looked at your direction. L saw you beside Woohyun and smiled widely. Sungyeol and Sungjong jumped in front and stole you away from Woohyun, hugging you tightly. “I missed you so much Heeyoung-ah, you don’t know how guilty I felt after everything I have done to you” Sungyeol was saying all his apologies and you patted his head. “It’s okay, Sungyeol oppa” you smiled widely and turned to Sungjong then to the rest of the member, “I forgive everyone of you and I would also like to apologize as well for being such a two face all of a sudden” you bowed.

 

“Nooo, you weren’t being two faced. It’s just you were being threatened to do so” Sunggyu said and your eyes widened, “what did you mean?” you asked and he shrugged. “Hyunri blackmailed you all this” Dongwoo said and you looked at L who shook his head. “You can come back here and live with us again, noona. This dorm will always welcome you” Sungjong said and you frowned.

 

Woohyun stood beside you and held onto your hand, “she won’t be coming back so I think we shouldn’t force her to do something that she won’t want to do” he said and you looked at him, he smiled and squeezed your hands. “Thank you” you mouthed and he hugged your shoulder, “anything for you”.

 

Hoya chuckled at the scene, “well what do you know, Hyunri is taken to task” he said from his Ipad. Your eyes widened and walked to his side. “Did you tell the CEO about her?” you felt sorry for her for a while. Dongwoo shook his head, “no, we just told him that we would like to change our stylist and he agreed on it without hearing any reasons” they all shrugged and Hoya clicked on the picture for the news article.

 

“Nineteen year old, Cho Hyunri had been taken to task for causing a huge mess in the airport earlier this afternoon. The idol group, EXO who was coming out was attacked by her and her gang. Egg shells were everywhere in the airport and it was said that their target wasn’t EXO but their stylist. The witnesses at the scene said that ‘EXO’s stylist was surprised and helpless by the attack but her fellow co worker helped her to get going, Kai oppa helped her to wipe the egg from her face. He is so kind’” Hoya read out loud and then stared at you.

 

He looked at the picture and at you. Woohyun clenched his fist and looked at you, “is this what you were hiding from me?” he asked with an angry expression. “Oppa, I am alright” you tried to calm him down. “Hyunri is attacking you again, why didn’t you fight back?” he asked and you shrugged, “I didn’t even know it was it. The attack was sudden and she is taken to task now. The police will deal with her” you said and frowned.

 

In a second, you were pulled to a hug. “Ewww, hyung please” Sungyeol said out loud teasingly and Sungjong joined to tease.

 

“I love you Heeyoung” he said out loud.

“I love you oppa” you said cheesily which made all the other members groan in disgust, “enough mushy mushy” Dongwoo complained.

 

“I LOVE YOU OPPA” you said cheesily to annoy the members like the days before. “Aish, fine we will leave you annoying love birds” Sungyeol dragged L with him to the room and the rest volunteered to go somewhere else.

 

Once you noticed that they were all out of sight, you let go of Woohyun and looked at his eyes. “It has been forever ever since we stood like this and staring at each other without words” He said and you gave a small nod, “I missed those moments”.

 

“I missed you”.