Double attack

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

Waking up with the apartment filled with delicious aroma, you rubbed your eyes and first thing you saw was your luggage in the corner of your room. It was finally the day when you will return to Seoul. Washing up quickly, you headed to the kitchen and saw Eunri cooking food with EXO’s managers. “Unnie~” you called out, making her jump. You smiled slyly and she raised her eyebrows, “Yah Heeyoung-ah go and change into something so you can buy groceries for lunch before we head back to Seoul” she pushed you out of the kitchen, “araso unnie, if you say so” you winked at her and smiled at the manager.

 

You walked back and changed into something comfortable so that you could buy the groceries quickly. Just when you walked out, you noticed three people stopping you. “Heyy Luhan, Kris and... Kai” you said and smiled at them. “Are you guys here to help with the cooking?” you asked while you looked around for your sneakers. “Nope, we were told to go shopping with you” you heard Luhan and your eyes widened, “WHAT? NO you three are not coming with me..” you told them and kai frowned, “wae?” he complained and you crossed your arms. “Oh come on, stop being a baby. You’re EXO for God’s sake. Everyone will recognize you”

 

The three of them continued to nag when you didn’t approve of them to go. “I will be quick” you told them and walked out of the door. Almost out of the main entrance, you felt yourself being tugged inside a black van. “What the---“ you almost punched the kidnappers but when you found out the people inside you rolled your eyes but sighed in relief. “I thought I told you that I would be going alone” you complained to Kai. You heard a chuckle and saw Lay and D.O, “huh? Where is Luhan and Kris?” you grew confused and thought you were imagining things.

 

“Forget about those elderly” he sighed as he leaned back to the car seat. You laughed and looked outside as you watched the people on the pathway. Reaching the supermarket, you got off and stared at the list of things that you needed to buy. Once you got inside, your eyes widened. “It’s all in Chinese” you sulked until you felt someone next to you. “Yah Lay why did you come out” you whispered to him. “I think you will take the whole day to look for the things on the list” he said behind the mask that covered half of his face. “Thank you” you whispered back and smiled gratefully.

 

Half an hour later, you were at the counter waiting for the cashier to put in the price. Lay told you that he would be leaving, he bumped into someone and his mask fell off. Your eyes widened when you saw his mask on the floor and quickly picked it up for him. “Put it on quickly and run to the van” you whispered but then it was too late. You heard someone squeak, “IT’S ZHANG YIXING!!!!!” Lay smiled at everyone while he back away from them, standing next to you. “I’m sorry but can you hurry up. We are in a hurry” he asked the cashier politely.

 

You gulped when you noticed the amount of fangirls that surrounded him in a second. He began giving out signatures and you quickly paid and grabbed all of the stuffs. “I am sorry” you spoke in Chinese to the fans as you held onto Lay’s arms but you get pushed back. “Yah who do you think you are? Just go yourself” you heard one of them shout at you. You couldn’t get what they were saying since you didn’t know Chinese that well. Lay looked at that fan and frowned, “I am sorry but she is with me” he said and held onto your hand.

 

“What?” they all shouted and you got shocked at their voices. “What is she doing with you Lay oppa... I thought that she is with Woohyun oppa from Infinite” one of them called out and your eyes widened. Lay smiled, “She is still with Woohyun---“

“IS SHE TWO TIMING???” the same girl shouted and began glaring at you. Lay shook his hand, “She is just our stylist” he tried to explain everything so that they would leave them alone. “We are in a hurry so we have to go now” he bowed and pulled you with him once the fans made way. “They are scary” you whispered to him but he just chuckled. Once you got back in the car, you sighed and looked at Lay. “I am sorry, you are going to be on the internet” Lay apologized and you shook your head, “I should say that because if it isn’t because of me, you wouldn’t be surrounded by those fangirls” you pouted and the manager looked back, “it will obviously happen, don’t worry we are prepared to tell the truth if the fans want the truth” he comforted you from behind the wheels and you nodded.

 

 

Kai patted your head and you looked back at him and D.O, “sorry for the long wait” you frowned and looked back in front to wait to get back to the apartment.

 

The rest of the members sat in the living room once you got back; Eunri looked at you and the groceries. “What took you so long?” she complained and you shrugged as you placed them on the kitchen table. “Things didn’t go as smooth as planned” you said and got out of the kitchen to the living room. “Our flight will be in five hours, do you have everything packed?” Suho asked and you nodded. “I can’t wait to be back in Seoul” you stretched your arms with a wide smile. “Hah, we all know that Heeyoung” Chanyeol teased and you stuck your tongue out.

 

 

Lunch went by quick and then you found yourself taking another shower for the plane ride. “Let’s get going” Xiumin said and everyone cheered.

Boarding the plane was fast since the securities was there to guard EXO and you and Eunri took no time to get to your seat.

It was the same plane that you boarded to get to Beijing.  

 “I am glad that Mr Lee Sooman allowed us to rest for a day before continuing with our schedule” Baekhyun yawned as he said. You smiled, “rest for now, Baekhyun” you told him and closed your eyes to get some rest as well.

 

-------------------------

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now reached Seoul. Enjoy your stay and thank you” the captain said and you opened your eyes to the announcement. A smile plastered on your face as you looked past Baekhyun to look at Seoul. You smiled as widely as you could to show your happiness.

As soon as the plane landed, you unbuckled your seatbelt and looked at Baekhyun who was still sleeping. “Yah Baekhyun hyung” Kai called out from the front that woke the member up. “Oh we have reached” he said in a hoarse voice.

 

After going through the customs, you made your way out of the gate. All the fangirls screamed as soon as EXO came out, you chuckled and looked in front. Trying to not gain any glares from the fans, you chatted with Eunri.

You thought it was going to be quick to get back to the apartment until something happened.

 

*SPLASH* you felt something hard hit you, as soon as you looked down; you saw egg yolk staining your shirt.

Less than seconds later, more eggs came your way until you dodged it when you made your way to the van.