Double breakfasts

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

The sun rays hit your skin and your eyes opened slowly to the new day. Walking outside to the living room, you met up with a note on your door saying.

“Heeyoung-ah…. I am going to EXO’s dorm to fix their clothes… your breakfast is on the table ^_^”

Smiling at the note, you made your way to the bathroom for a quick shower before filling your empty stomach.

Coming out of the bathroom, a sweet scent filled up your nose. ‘Hmmm, I must be hungry’ you skipped to the kitchen while drying your wet hair. Stopping halfway, you saw Kai, D.O and Lay setting up the dining table.

Searching for the breakfast that was written on the note, your eyes went to the bin. “HEY is this my breakfast?” you asked and D.O innocently nodded with a smile. Your stomach grumbled and you frowned.  “Thanks guys~ now my poor tummy will go starving till I find something to fill in” you mumbled and walked to the empty cupboard.

 

Giving up, you walked to the living room and slumped down on the couch. Switching on the television, you changed channels every second because all of them were about food and you knew that if you see the food one more time, you would die of starvation.

 

Few minutes later, you felt your shoulders being poked at and you looked up at Lay. “Heyy, your breakfast is ready” he gave a small smile that showed his dimple. Your mouth opened and then closed before following him to the dining table.

On the square table, you saw fresh pancakes with maple syrup on top. The fruits cut into cube were in a bowl. Your mouth watered and stared at D.O giving a wide smile. “Thank you Kyungsoo and Lay-oppa” you sat down in front of the pancake and grabbed the fork and knife that was beside it.

 

“Don’t thank us. Kai was the one that made all this for you. He dragged us from downstairs” Lay said and chuckled. You turned your head to the figure that faced his back towards you as he washed the dishes that was used to prepare your breakfast. “Aigoo, thank you Jongin-ah” you said happily and finally began your breakfast.

 

Kai, Lay and D.O sat opposite you as you ate your fruits. “How is it?” “Is it sweet?” “Is it sour?” each of them asked as I took a bite of the strawberry and apples. I stared at them with a weird expression and they all chuckled except Kai. “What’s wrong?” you asked him as you scooped a spoonful of fruits into your mouth. “I want you to go back to Korea” he said which startled you. “I am kidding” the three words made you feel relieved. “I can’t believe what I just heard. Jongin wanting his noona to go back to Korea?” D.O said and Kai laughed it off.

 

“I was kidding” he repeated himself and you nodded with a small smile. “I will when I have to continue my studies” you stuck your tongue out at him when you finished your fruits and placed them in the sink for wash.

“I will wash it” Kai pushed you to the side as he put his hands in the rubber gloves. You watched his serious face, “why are you acting like this all of a sudden, Jongin-ah” you poked his waist and he moved a bit not showing any smile.

 

You turned around to find the other two; you your heels and walked to the living room. They weren’t there and they were nowhere to be found. “Did they leave already?” you asked yourself and walked back to the kitchen. Kai finished with the washing and turned around just when you walked in.

 

Biting your lips, you made your way in front of him. “Jongin-ah, I don’t know what is going around in your head right now but you shouldn’t keep it inside. It’s bad for health” he kept his eyes on you, not blinking at all. “Jong---“ before you could finish your sentence, you were pulled in for a hug. You were stunned for a while before you grew used to it. Patting his back, you felt his breathing go harder.

“Don’t leave me, noona” his words made you smile like a mother even though he was just a year younger. “I will have to leave you one day, Jongin-ah”

 

“I don’t think I can live without noona” he said in a low voice which made you sigh. “I don’t think I can live with you and your future wife when you get married” you chuckled and Kai shook his head. “I don’t want anyone else” he sounded like a child. “I like you” his confession stunned you.

You broke the hug and pinched his cheeks, “I am sorry, Jongin. You will find someone better than me in the future and I know that that girl will deserve all your love” you tried to explain.

 

Without any other words, Kai sighed and nodded. He stared at you as if he was studying your face until he leaned in and kissed your forehead. You chuckled and pinched his cheeks again. “Don’t forget that you would be my favourite person in the whole wide world” you grinned and gave him a tight hug.

 

Moments later, he left to the dorm and you walked back to your room.

 

The time went by quick and it was night again, you on your bed about to go to sleep.

 

[Next day]

 

Your eyes fluttered as they opened slowly, the scent of toasted bread and scrambled eggs filled the house and you smiled. ‘Jongin is cooking again’ you couldn’t think of any other person that would care for you. You hummed to yourself as you made your way to the bathroom. This time you took your time in the shower. Coming out, you ran to your room to wear your clothes.

 

Picking out your jeans and top, you quickly wore them and dried your hair. To give Kai extra time to wash the dishes, you walked around the room in circles until it was ten minutes.

Tip toeing to the living room, you breathed in the scent and walked to the table to see the food neatly placed. You smiled and made your way to the kitchen to scare Kai.

“Yahhhhhhhh---“ you couldn’t continue your words when you saw the person turn around.