Last Chance

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

[Heeyoung]

 

You stood backstage as you watched them from the monitor, smiling like a small child. ‘Boyfriend is really charismatic with this song’ you giggled softly and stared at Jeongmin. Suddenly the first days with infinite made all your emotions wash away, making you stand still staring into space.

“Heeyoung?” you heard someone calling you but you couldn’t react to it until he called again. Turning around, you saw Jeongmin and Youngmin in front of you. You smiled small and waved at them, “I didn’t know you would be performing here” you said out loud as the music from behind gets louder. Jeongmin smirked and turned to Youngmin, “Pretty noona with red hair, I got to go” he winked and then waved before heading back to the waiting room.

 

“When did you get so bad boy” you chuckled and nudged Jeongmin. “Well, I didn’t know that you and Woohyun hyung broke up till I asked him” he frowned and looked at you. “We are not meant to be” you shrugged and he shook his head, “it’s all misunderstanding, right?” she said without a second of thought. “I have a feeling that you were being forced to break up with him” he glared into space. “I can tell the difference” he cut you off before you could even say anything.

 

“Jeongmin-ah... just don’t worry about me. If you are worried” you whispered and he chuckled, “I am not worried at all because I know in the end you both are going to be back together” he smiled widely. “What if you are wrong? I am going to take your derp pictures and post on your fanboard” you snickered and he laughed it off. “Then I am going to kiss you in front of hyung if I am right” he stuck his tongue out as he told her confidently. “Whatever, Jeongmin. You are not going to win this bet” you broke inside. He patted your back and ruffled your hair before taking a step back, “Be a good girl and you will be happy again” he winked and turned around with a small smile.

 

Watching him walk back, you sighed and looked at your watch. Staying on the spot, dazed for the second time. “Noona, what’s wrong” you heard Kai’s voice and you turned to him with a wide smile. “I just got dazed” you said and turned him around, pushing him back to the waiting room.

All the EXO members got ready by the time I got inside and then looked at Kai who was the only one still in his casual clothes. “Why aren’t you dressed up?” you raised your eyebrow and you heard Baekhyun snicker from the back as he had his eyeliner put on.

 

“Kim Jongin wants his favourite noona to help him dress up” Eunri muttered as she tried to fix Lay’s fringes. You puffed your cheeks and groaned, “Oh come on, Jongin” you rolled your eyes and pulled his hands to the changing room. Pushing his clothes towards his side, you turned around to give him his privacy.

“Done?” you asked in few minutes before you turned around and saw him staring back at you smiling. “You didn’t need me to dress you up” you crossed your arms and glared at him playfully. He shook his head, “I just want to tell you that Woohyun hyung knows that you are in China” he whispered and your eyes widened.

 

Nodding at him, “well everyone knows I am in CHINA” you emphasized on the country and chuckled. “Come on, your performance is coming up and you need to warm up” you pinched his shoulders and pushed him out.

 

Staying inside the room, you stared at the curtains and frowned. “What if he has moved on?” being pessimistic was really bad and you didn’t have any choice but to think like that when you thought about him.

 

“I need to move on as well. I can’t waste my whole youth for a celebrity?” you got out of the room with Kai’s clothes and sat on the couch, watching him getting his hair and make-up fixed. Luhan and Sehun sat next to you and smiled widely when you looked at them. “I am getting nervous” you heard Sehun but you didn’t bother to talk back to him.

 

Unconsciously, you pulled out your phone and dialled a certain number. Hearing the ringing tone made you jump into reality and removed the phone away from your ear and saw the ID. Immediately, you switched off your phone and wiped off the invisible sweat on your forehead.

“EXO!!! You’re up” the announcer said and all of them got up in a line. You watched them with a smile. You dragged your feet towards Kai and patted him on the back.

 

“Hwaiting~” you pumped your fist and smiled widely.

 

 

 

[Infinite]

Sunggyu and Woohyun were in the living room, resting as they waited for the other members to come back from their schedules. “Woohyun-ah….” The leader started and looked at him. Woohyun turned his head, showing his tired face. “Wae?” he turned his head back to the front and closed his eyes as if to sleep. Sunggyu shook his head and sighed, “Go to the room and sleep. I will be alright alone” the younger shook his head. “I don’t want to sleep in the room alone. I might get my nightmares again” he mumbled in a low voice.

 

Sunggyu chuckled and then thought about what his said. “Nightmare? What nightmare?” he sat up straight on the spot, waiting for Woohyun to spill out the beans. “Hmmm” his voice was low but was audible to the leader’s ears. “Tell me about it… it might make you feel better” Sunggyu said and Woohyun shook his head. “Noo, I don’t want to remember about it” he frowned with his closed eyes. “I don’t like what I always see in my head” he confessed.

 

“Alright. Alright” he patted Woohyun’s head and let him rest on the couch. The second Woohyun’s breath evened, his phone rang from his room but by the time Sunggyu walked in the room to get the phone, the ringing stopped. ‘Heeyoung?’ the caller id showed up and Sunggyu looked outside to the sleeping member.

 

 

Few moments later, the main vocal was seen stirring in his sleep, with his furrowed eyebrows. “Noo… don’t do it” he cried softly. “I know I have done wrong but you need to hear it out” he continued and Sunggyu saw a tear drop to his cheeks. “Heeyoung, please” Woohyun’s voice broke as he called out the name. “Please don’t leave me anymore” more tears appeared until he woke up.

 

Waking up to the leaders soft gaze made him look weak but he knew that he needed support from s from the day the incident happened. The day when Heeyoung left without a word and began treating them like a total stranger. “It’s going to end soon, Woohyun.”  

 

The door slammed open, showing all the members with wide smiles.

“GUESS WHAT?” Sungyeol shouted on top of his lungs. Dongwoo hit it softly and placed his finger in front of his lips to tell him to quieten down. “I can’t hyung” Sungyeol said and Hoya shut the door with a smile.

Woohyun saw Hoya, ‘this fella must have won the weekly draw or something. His smiles never last long’ Sungjong squealed and ran in front of Woohyun. “HYUNG! YOUONLY HAVE ONE LIFE!” the maknae shook his shoulder as he shouted in front of him.

 

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu with a confused look, the elder shrugged with a smile. A genuine smile. L pulled out a piece of sheet from his bag and gave it to Woohyun.

 

“An air ticket to Beijing, China?” he stared at it for a second before looking up at the members who all had one each.

 

“WE ARE GOING TO CHINA TO GET HEEYOUNG BACK!!” Hoya shouted and pulled him up from the couch and gave him a hug.

“You only have one chance to live hyung. So you need to go out there and win her back even thought she had been lying all this time” Woohyun looked at the six of them with a warmhearted feeling.

 

‘I hope this will work’