Chapter 5

My Life With Suju!

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
" Ashley....I..." Heechul started. I smiled sweetly as if to tell him to go ahead and tell me.
He just sat there on the edge with his mouth open, but no words came out. His head dropped in shame.
I got out of the water and sat beside him. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. I decided to spare him from embarassing himself. I looked at his bare stomach and poked it playfully.
" Talk no more. We don't have much time together, remember! " I said and hopped back into the water. " Come on, race you to the end of the pool! "
He jumped in beside me with a smile on his face.
" You're on. Don't come crying when you lose, " he smirked and dove foreward. Since he was already ahead of me, I had to struggle to catch up. He was getting closer to the other side when he flipped onto his back

and began swimming back-. I kicked my feet faster to try to catch up with him.
Heechul soon arrived at the other end, soon followed by me. He sat up on the edge and took a deep breath. I sat up there with him.
" How come you're not called 'Fishy' like Donghae? Besides, I thought cats were afraid of water, " I said with a smirk as I tried to catch my breath. He just laughed and helped me up.
We went over to the small changing room and grabbed a couple towels.
" How about we change and then we can go out somewhere, " he said with a bright smile.
" Sounds great! " I smiled back at him as we headed inside. I went to my room and quickly changed.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
" Aaah~! " I yelled and laughed. Guess what me and Zhou Mi are doing!
If you guess that we're having a pillow fight and jumping on the beds, then you're right!
Zhou Mi chucked another pillow at me. Luckily, I quickly caught it and threw it back at him. He ducked and the pillow it a picture of Henry and Zhou Mi that was hanging on the wall. It fell down, and, luckily, it didn't

break.
I jumped off the bed and landed on a pillow. Then I jumped onto Henry's bed, easily avoiding the floor. Did I mention we were also playing "The Floor is Lava" ?
I sat on his bed and protected myself with a body-pillow. Zhou Mi made his way over to me with a small pillow in his hand.
" I love you~, " he said innocently as he (pretended to) came in for a kiss. He attacked me with the pillow and I blocked it with my hands. Then I playfully shoved him off of the bed. He landed on the ground with a loud

thud.
" Ah! Get up, quick! You're going to melt in the lava! " I said and laughed as I helped him back up onto the bed.
He smiled and quickly kissed me before hitting me with another pillow. We jumped around a lot on the bed, making it move a lot and bang against the wall.
" WHAT THE *beep* IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?! " Henry bursted in through the door. He looked furious, but his face quickly softened up. " Oh. I thought it was something else. "
I giggled as he stepped in.
" No! The floor is lava! " I quickly pulled him up onto the bed with us. " You better be more careful next time, " I gave him a smirk.
I secretly grabbed a pillow. Then I whacked him on top of the head with it.
The three of us instantly got into a crazy pillow fight with all of us bouncing around.
By the time we (finally) finished, we were worn out. We all collasped on the floor and "melted in the lava" .  My face and stomach hurted from laughing so much.
" You guys are so noisy, " Siwon said, poking his head into the room. " I was trying to read. "
" Oh no! We interupted Wonnie's daily bible session! We'll be sinned forever! " Henry said, putting on a fake shocked/terrified look. I laughed and looked back at Siwon, who looked kind of mad, but still managed to

smile.
" What were you guys doing, anyways? " he asked and raised his eyebrows. I smiled cutely.
" Pillow fight and jumping on the beds. Now we're melting in the lava. Don't step on the floor if you want to come in or else you'll end up like us! " I puffed out my cheeks, using my aegyo.
" I'll take my chances, " he calmly stepped in.
" Nooooooooo!! " the three of us cried out.
" Holy Shisus! He must be immortal! The lava doesn't effect him! " Henry pointed out.
We watched in awe as " Shisus" stepped over to us unharmed. In my mind I thought about how childish we were acting. I laughed.
" You guys are crazy, " Siwon rolled his eyes.
" It must be those catapillars on your forehead. They must have bitten you so you're numb and can't feel pain. And now you're talking crazy talk! " I pointed up at his eyebrows and giggled.


He just rolled his eyes again and plopped down on my bed, his feet right beside my head on the ground. I looked up at him and smiled innocently.
" So, are you dead yet? " he asked. My jaw dropped.
" Hyung! That's not the kind of thing that a Christian would say! " Henry sat up and glared at him. These guys really make fun of him for being so churchy.
" Well, you are supposedly laying in lava, " he raised an eyebrow. How do those things stay on his forehead?! That's crazy!
" Oh, yeah, I forgot, " Henry said, plopping back down. He began screaming and pretending to melt in the "lava". Zhou Mi did the same while I just laughed and relaxed.
" Kay seems to be enjoying it, " Siwon chuckled and began lightly kicking me.
" Hey, I'm trying to die here! " I said and sat up. I laughed.
We finally gave up our little joke and all sat on the floor in a small circle sitting crossed legged (A/N: or Indian style, whatever you want to call it. I normally call it "criss cross applesauce", but that doesn't matter.)
" Let's play the Truth Game! " Henry said clapping his hands. He looked over at me. " You know how to play, right Kay? "
" I think so, " I said in an unsure voice. 
" It's easy, we just ask anyone a question and they have to answer truthfully, got it? " Zhou Mi explains.
" Araso, " I said (A/N: it means alright. spelling might be a little off..). We began playing the game.
" Okay, umm, Kay, what's your favorite food? " Henry asked, pretending to be an interviewer person.
" Umm, ice cream. Ooh! No, egg rolls! " I smiled.
" Really? Egg rolls? " Siwon raised his eyebrows again.
" Why, what's yours? " I smirked at him.
" Well, I like dumplings " he raised his eyebrows even higher and smirked back at me.
" What about you? " I turned to Henry, even though, since I'm his cousin, he'll probably expect me to know.
" Guess! " he placed his head in his small hands and puffed out his already puffy cheeks (A/N: so cute!).
" Mochi? " I randomly guess. Henry laughed and shook his head.
" Pancakes with Canadian maple syrup! " I said and laughed at myself.
" Haha, no, " he replied while laughing.
" I give up, " I crossed my arms while pouting.
" Ramen noodles! " he threw his arms up in the air and shook them around like he was a floppy puppet.
" Wow, " Siwon said and rolled his eyes again.
~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
I headed back down stairs in my homemade KyuMin fanart T-Shirt and dark faded skinny jeans. Heechul laughed and gave me a slightly confused look when he saw me.
" I'm a KyuMin fan, " I gave him a bright smile. He put on a fedora and some shades.
I examined his new outfit: a white T-shirt with a black vest and tight black pants.
" One question, " I said, looking at the hat and sunglasses that seemed out of place on him.
" What, is it these? " he pointed at the hat and shades. I nodded. " It's a disguise so that fangirls won't recognize me. "
I nodded. We both headed out to who-knows-where.
" Where are we going, Heenim? " I said and gave him a cute look.
" You'll see, " he smiled and hooked his arm with mine. These guys like to make things a surprise!
" We're off to see the wizard~! " he sang and began skipping down the sidewalk. I sang and skipped along with him.
We soon arrived at a small little shop with a big sign in Korean that I recognized as " Happiness "( Hangbok in Korean). He dragged me in.
I stared in awe as I looked around the shop. It was filled with loads of Kpop related merchandise. My mouth stretched into a smile.
" Heenim... why'd you bring me here? " I said, twirling around to take in all of the greatness. They had huge posters with Super Junior, assorted Super Junior jewelry, and a bunch of other items for other groups.
" So that you can buy something! Go pick out something! " he gently shoved me foreward. I smiled and headed for the millions of racks.
A small pillow caught my eye. It had Heechul's Steamed Bun design on it. I giggled and took one off of the shelf.
I continued searching. I finally finished with: the steamed bun pillow, a necklace with a picture of Heechul, his name in Hangul, and his name in English, the same necklace with Eunhyuk and another with Zhou Mi (for Kay). I also got Super Junior's newest CD.
I walked over to Heechul who was standing by the register. His jaw dropped when he saw the stuff that I got.
" My steamed bun? And a necklace about me? " his eyes lit up. I smiled, knowing that he felt special since I got stuff that had to do with him.
" Of course! You're my best buddy, remember? " I quickly hugged him and handed my stuff over so that he could pay for them.
I grabbed my bag of stuff and we left.
" Now, I'm going to show you my favorite restaurant, " he said, grabbing my hand and swinging it back and forth.
We soon arrived at a restaurant that I've never seen before. It was at the end of a small alleyway and it looked really old-fashioned. We were greeted by a jingling bell when we stepped in.
" Annyeonghaseyo~ " an old lady said to us as she led us to a small table in the corner window area. " Nice to see you, Heechul-ssi. "
" Of course, Ahjussi~! I love your food! " he said sweetly.
" Is it going to be the usual again? " she asked, holding the menus.
" Why not. Oh, I almost forgot!  Ahjussi, this is Ashley, my best friend! " he introduced me. I smiled brightly and shook her hand, giving the usual " nice to meet you ".
" Any friend of dear Heechul is always welcome here, " she said in a soft, sweet voice. Such a nice old lady! " Your food will be ready shortly. "
She walked off, leaving me there with Heechul.
" What is ' the usual ' ? " I asked curiously. I folded my fingers together and placed my head on top of them.
" Well, I normally order a bowl of Chinese fried rice with pork and vegetables and a small bowl of Happy Family and a glass of sweet rice tea, " he said (A/N: "Happy Family" is stir fry)
" That's Chinese, not Korean, " I gave him a skeptical look.
" Yeah... it reminds me of when Hangeng was still here and when he used to cook for me, " he looked down at a smudge on the table.
Hangeng? Was he good friends with him like how he was with Kibum?
" Heenim? Can you tell me more about Hangeng? " I asked and gave him a sympathetic look.
" Well... Hangeng was a wonderful person..." he began.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the second time IN A ROW I've ended a chapter with Heechul starting to say something... hmm
anywho... good? bad? horrible? wonderful? bleh? somewhere in the middle?
comment subscribe read and love~
^^