Chapter 12

My Life With Suju!

~~{ Kay's POV }~~
We finished up and I left to go back home.
The streets were empty on the way back to the dorms. Was there something going on that I'm missing out on?
The distant sound of cheers and screams could be heard followed by muffled music. Was it a concert?
I sighed and soon arrived at the dorms. There wasn't the usual sound of the T.V. being on, or Leeteuk yelling at the other members to stop sitting around. All I could hear was a quiet conversation inside.
I opened the door and headed in. Leeteuk was in the kitchen, sipping coffee and talking to Siwon. He glance over at me and smiled weakly. Siwon smiled as well and took a sip from his coffee.
" Where are the others? " I asked, walking into the kitchen.
" Asleep. We came home from practice at 2 or 3 in the morning. Then we had to wake up at 6 to have a meeting with the managers and producers, and we just got back, " Leeteuk explained in a scratchy voice. He must have been singing a lot.
" Well what are you too doing awake! Go rest for a while! Don't worry, I'll take care of the house and make some food for everyone, " I said and practically pushed them up the stairs.
" But- " Leeteuk turned around to face me.
" But nothing! Now, go, take a nap! " I shoved him foreward. Siwon shrugged, muttered something under his breath, and walked upstairs, soon followed by Leeteuk.
I sighed and walked back into the kitchen to prepare them some dinner.
~~{ Siwon's POV }~~
Leeteuk dragged me into his room on the to continue our conversation.
" Are you sure manger hyung said that? " I asked him, giving him a worried look.
" Yes! His words exactly were ' they are a distraction to all of the members' . He told me to tell the others, but I'm not so sure if it's the right time yet, " he replied, flipping his hair to the side (A/N: he ALWAYS does that!!!)
" So are they just going to have to leave? Go back home? " I raised my eyebrows and sat down in his swivel office chair. I spun around to try to clear my mind. They can't leave. They can't...
" I guess so. But they can't! Maybe..." he went into thinking pose.
" What is it hyung? " I spun back to face him. He looked up with bright excited eyes.
" What if we could bring them to the manager and present them. Maybe, if they have talent, then they can join SMentertainment, and they wouldn't have to leave, " his face lit up and he smiled.
" But, what if they don't have talent? " the smiles got wiped off of both of our faces.
" We'll just have to hope for the best, " He sighed and plopped onto his bed.
" Zhou Mi and Eunhyuk are going to move out once they have the money right? " I asked, thinking a lot. " And since they're married to Kay and Ashley, he can't really seperate them, can he? "
" No, I don't think so. Remind me to tell him that, then, they won't have to leave, " Leeteuk smiled brightly, as if it was his brilliant idea.
" Good. Well, we better rest like Kay said, " I stood up and walked out of his room and into mine. I jumped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.
~~{ Ashley's POV } (A/N: I'm really jumping around here between POVs...)
Heechul glanced between me and Hangeng, looking extremely confused. I smiled brightly, daring him to pick me.
" Ummmm...." he said, dropping his head in his hands.
" Hangeng, don't pressure him, " I said softly. I laughed a little when Heechul looked up at me with wide eyes.
" I was going to pick Hangeng, " he said innocently, looking over at his best friend. They smiled brightly at each other. " I've known him a lot longer. "
The two held hands and sat there smiling at eachother for a while. I simply rolled my eyes and ate my chips.
" I didn't come with you to watch you two be lovebirds, " I said, giving Heechul a playful shove, making him fall on top of Hangeng. They stared into eachother like star-crossed lovers.
" Yah! " I hit his arm and pouted " Can we go sight-seeing? " I looked up at them with a cute look.
" Aigoo, Heechul, she could be your sister! Look at her! " Hangeng pinched my cheeks, making me pout even more.
" Hannie! " he slapped his arm jokingly and smiled.
" Let's go, oppa~ " I whined and tugged on Heenim's arm. He reluctantly stood up and sighed. Hangeng grabbed his hand and we all went out.
" We should go get something to eat, I know this great restaurant, it's right- " Hangeng began.
" No! You will cook you're famous Bejing Fried Rice! " Heechul cut him off and smiled proudly. Hangeng chuckled at his childish ways.
" We'll go sight-seeing then go back to your apartment for dinner, " I said, hooking my arm with Heechul's.
" We can go see the temples and the Great Wall, " Hangeng pointed out. He led the way to the bus stop.
We waited for the bus and passed the time chatting.
" Hangeng, can you please come back? " Heechul asked, rubbing his thumb over Hangeng's hand.
" I don't think I can, I sued them and all, so Sooman probably wouldn't let me, " he sighed and looked out onto the streets.
I looked up too, noticing that the clouds looked a little grey. Hopefully it wouldn't rain.
" Wait here, " I said when I saw a small shop. I got up and walked quickly across the street towards the shop.
I stepped in and looked around. From the bus stop, I had thought that I had seen a poster in here, but now I couldn't find it.
I turned and saw a teenage guy reaching for the poster I wanted.
" Wait! " I said in English. He looked at me, confused. I had forgotten that we're in China. I simply pointed at the poster and smiled.
" Oh, you want this? " he said in perfect English. I could've sworn that he was Chinese!
" Yes! Thank you! " I said, and bowed out of habit. I smiled brightly as he handed me the poster: a group photo of Super Junior for Super Show3.
" Do you like Super Junior? " I asked him, looking up at his face. He looked familiar, but then again, Asians can look very alike at times.
" Ah, no, it was for my girlfriend, " he looked down at his feet and then looked around. I could tell that he was lying.
" Oh, cool. Well, see you around! " I smiled to him and turned back to continue searching around. I smiled when I saw Hangeng's CD for " Logo ".  I grabbed it off the shelf and bought my stuff.
I quickly walked back to the bus stop.
~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
I stirred restlessly in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I was so worried about Ashley. There could be creepers in China! She could get hurt! She might cheat on me!
There were so many horrible possibilities.
I rolled over and looked at the empty spot on the bed where Ashley used to sleep. I sighed and rolled back over, staring up at the ceiling. Donghae snored on the other side of the room.
" Hae, " I said quietly. No response.
" Hae? " I said a little louder. No response.
" Donghae? " I said, raising my voice a little more. Still nothing.
" Lee Donghae! " I sat up and looked over at him. He was deep in dreamland. " Aish, stupid fish, " I mumbled.
I got out of bed and tiptoed out of the room.
I realised that it was the middle of the day, since we had all gone to sleep as soon as our morning work was done. I wasn't really tired though.
I could hear someone downstairs singing " Mr.Simple ". I quietly walked down the stairs and creeped into the kitchen. It turns out that Kay was preparing dinner for everyone.
She noticed me and smiled.
" Somebody's up, " she said and turned back to her cooking. " You aren't sleepy? "
" No, I had too much stuff on my mind, " I sighed and looked over her should to see what she was making: sesame chicken, rice with vegetables, and fried kalamari.
" Ashley? " she glanced over her shoulder at me. It was almost as if she could read my mind.
" Yeah. I hope she's doing okay, I'm going to call her, " I quickly pulled my cell phone out and began to dial Ashley's number. Kay snatched my phone right out of my hand.
" Chill out! Everything's okay. Don't over-worry yourself, " she crossed her arms. " Now, get some rest, you deserve it. "
She smiled at me and handed me back my phone. I sighed and trudged back upstairs.
Since I wasn't tired, I secretly called Ashley.
" Jagiya? " she asked, recognizing my number.
" Hi Ashley! I miss you. How's everything in China? " I asked, smiling at the sound of her sweet voice.
" Everything's great! We're going sight-seeing! Right now we're heading off towards the temples, " she said in an excited voice. At least she's having fun, that's good.
" Oh, sounds nice! I hope you have fun! " I said, still smiling even though she couldn't see her right now.
" HI HYUKJAE!!! " Heechul yelled into the speaker.
" Um.... okay, " I said as they laughed on the other side.
" Yeah, Heechul says hi, " Ashley said to me, laughing. She said something to the others. " Hangeng says hi too! "
" Really? Tell him I say hi back at him and we all miss him back at home, " I said, remember how Hangeng had always been there to cheer us up in tough times and how he always had the roughest time out of all of us.
" Sorry, I have to go, we're going into the temples now. Bye, I love you~ " she said in a sweet voice.
" Love you too~ bye, " I blew her a kiss through the speaker.
I put my phone away and sighed.
It's only a week. Be a man and deal with it. I'm a tough guy and I have feelings. I felt a tear fall onto my cheek. No, not now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good or bad?
comment subscribe and love~~~
^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :3 just wanted to say that..... ;D