Chapter 13

My Life With Suju!

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
We got off the bus and headed towards the temples.


Hangeng smiled at the lady at the front gate of the big wall that surrounded the area we were going to see. He bought us each a wristband to allow us explore the temples.
Inside the walls, there were 4 small temples surrounding a bigger temple. At the entrance there were 2 jade dragon statues.


I looked around and smiled. This was the kind of thing I only see in movies or in pictures.
Heechul grabbed my hand, making me jump. I turn to him and smile when I see the excitement in his eyes and his bright, charming smile.
He released my hand and grabbed Hangeng's instead. I smiled at the two and self-conciously  wrapped my fingers around thin air. I had become so used to having Eunhyuk at my side, saying beautiful comments into my ear, brushing the hair out of my face while the wind blew, entwining our fingers together in a loving grip.
I slid out my phone and felt like sending him a text message, but I instantly put it away because it's kind of like a museum there and texting would be rude.
Before I put it away, I noticed the date: April 4th (A/N: I'm a little slow, aint I? ). My eyes grew wide. I'm missing my husband's birthday and I hadn't say anything to him.
' I'm sorry jagiya, I hope you have fun for your birthday, ' I thought, trying my best to send him a telepathic message.
We continued onward into one of the temples: the tea house. Inside there was a small table with two small chairs on either side. There was a small cooking area for preparing the tea and a tray sitting there with to teapots, a container of sugar, 3 upside down teacup, and fresh tea leaves on the side. On the wall, there were Chinese scrolls and hand-drawn pictures of Chinese women, dragons, boats, and pandas in bamboo groves.

 

 

 

 

 


I looked around and set my shoes on the bambo mat. The guys did the same and shuffled over to the table. A little old lady was wearing a beautiful red dress with flowers and koi fish swirling around and swaying green grass growing at the hem.
She bowed deeply to us and we bowed to her in return. She smiled brightly.
" Welcome to the Ancient Tea House, " she said in fluent English with an accent.
She showed us how they made the tea and their traditions for drinking tea. We even got to try an original recipe for their tea.
We finished up and headed for the next temple: the Buddha Temple (A/N: lol, Buddha :D ).
~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
After I finished talking to Ashley, I set my phone on my nightstand and stared up at the roof.
The next thing I know, there's a fish jumping on my bed, freaking out. He must have woken up while I was on the phone.
" Hyukkie!! " he said and jumped off. His eyes were bright and excited and his smile was too big for his face. " I just remembered something! "
He grinned at me as he stood over me. I just looked up at him with a look that said ' Do I care? '
" What is it, Hae? " I said, rolling my eyes and sitting up as he turned around.
" Wait here, " he said, turning back to me for a second. He ran off towards his closet (we have two seperate closets), humming our song, " Oppa Oppa ".
He returned, holding something behind his back. I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a big stuffed monkey.
" Happy Birthday Hyuk Jae! " he ed the big monkey in my direction, grinning ear to ear.
My eyes grew wide. I had totally forgot about my birthday.
Donghae stood there, smiling and waiting for me to accept his gift to me.
I shrugged and grabbed it out of his hands. I gave the stange anime monkey a hug, feeling out of place.
Donghae looked up at me with pleading eyes that matched the monkey's huge eyes. I set the monkey to the side on a little nest of pillows and stood up. I hugged Donghae and thanked him.
At least someone remembered.
I got up and headed for the door with Donghae tagging allong, naming all the fun stuff we were going to do together, even though I'd rather stay at home, in my bed, waiting for a call from Ashley.
As soon as I stepped out of the door, Sungmin attacked me with a tight hug.
" Buddy!!! " he said in a high pitched squeel, sounding exactly like one of our crazed fangirls.
I stood there stiftly, waiting for him to removed his arms from around me.
He soon pulled away and smiled a smile that let me know that he wasn't quiete done yet.
" Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ " he sang, with Donghae quickly joining in. " Happy birthday dear Hyuk Jae~ Happy birthday to you! "
They clapped and Leeteuk stepped out of his room, having been awaken from their loud singing. He gave them a confused look and then looked at me. His face changed from disappointed mother to ' oh, I get it now '.
" You're another year older! " he said, coming over to hug me. I held my ground and allowed them to give me another round of hugs. I sighed and looked at them as they pulled away.
" Is something wrong? " Leader Teukie said with a worried look.
" She forgot, " I mumbled, just loud enough for them to hear if they really wanted to.
I stormed off and headed downstairs. Kay was still down there but she was already done with the food. She was now setting the table and preparing everything to be eaten.
" Well that was a short nap, " she said and smiled as I walked in.
" Aish, I can't believe nobody remembered! " I said and plopped into the chair, upset.
Donghae, Sungmin, Leeteuk, they didn't tell me 'happy birthday' until after we came back from the meeting with Sooman and after we all took a nap!
" What is it, little monkey? " she asked and pulled out a chair. She turned it around and sat in it backwards. She gave me a kind yet worried look. I sighed.
" Nobody remembered that it was my birthday, not even Ashley. And some of them just now realised it, " I pouted and looked down at the checkered tablecloth.
" Oh, it's your birthday already? " she said, surprised and looked at the calender on the fridge. " I thought it was in another week! Nobody's been crossing off the days on the calenders. "
I looked up and saw that she was right. According to the calender, it was still March 30th, even we were a week ahead of that.
" Aren't you supposed to be taking care of that? " I asked, standing up to cross of the days and put it on the right one.
But the strange thing was that right in the middle of the square for today, right under " Eunhyuk's Birthday ", it said " 7:30 ". I stared blankly at that time for a while.
" Kay, what time is it? " I turned back to her slowly. She was straightening up the silverware on the napkins.
" Oh, it's 7:00. Watch the food please, I have to go do something, " she said and stood up. She rushed up the stairs.
What's going on?
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
I hurried upstairs, seeing Siwon, Zhou Mi and Henry getting out of their rooms. I headed to Zhou Mi's side and kissed his cheek.
" Will this work? What if he finds out before we finish getting ready. He already fixed the calender, " I whispered to him, checking over my shoulder for a certain nosy person who might have followed me.
We all continued up the stairs and finally stepped out onto the spacious roof. The sun had just set and the faint glow remained at the edge of the sky. The moon was only a small sliver, peeking out from behind a thin grey cloud.
There were 2 buffet tables already set up, one with a strawberry cake sitting on it, the other was filled with assorted strawberry goods. There was a big stack of shiny, wrapped presents close to the door onto the roof.
Leeteuk motioned for Siwon and Shindong to bring in the big stereo system with Sungmin following behind them with the drinks.
It was kind of sad that Heechul and Ashley were missing out on this.
An idea popped into my brain but I saved it for later.
Everyone finished setting things up and Donghae was sent to go down and bring Eunhyuk up to his surprise party.
I quickly texted Ashley and told her to get on video chat with me. I told her to make sure that Heechul and Hangeng were there too and that it was for Eunhyuk's bithday.
We waited for Donghae to return with the special guest. Ashley soon called me through video and we all waited together.
Any minute now, Eunhyuk will begin the best birthday party of his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm exhausted -__-
I need an energy boost!
i'm soooo tired though!!!
so, i hope you liked this chapter! i put a lot of hard work into it!!
comment, subscribe, and love~~ ^^
and for those of you who read my other stories, don't go complain that I updated this and not the other......
KIDS READ THIS ONE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!
xD
love yall~ <3