Chapter 4

My Life With Suju!

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
I walked back downstairs to find that everyone was back from work, including Kay.
I noticed Heechul sitting on the couch with his head in his hands and a sad look on his face.
He looked over at me and smiled a bit before focusing back on the T.V.
Was he still upset about me?
" Hey Heechul, what are you watching? " I plopped down beside him.
" Rainbow Romance. I'm just remembering the times me and Kibummie acted together, " he said with a sigh.
" Oh, cool. Were you and Kibum good friends? " I asked curiously, since I never really knew much about him.
He just nodded and wiped a stray tear off of his cheek.
" Ashley? " he turned towards me. His eyes were watery.
" Yes? " I smiled sweetly. Was he going to confess?
He managed to smile a bit.
" I'm leaving next week, " he looked down and hugged his knees.
" What do you mean? " I asked him. He lifted his head. Tears had begun to fall down his cheeks.
" I have to leave, " he said in a somewhat shaky voice. I reached over and wiped away a few tears before hugging him.
" Where are you going? " I asked him and gave him a kind look.
" I have to join the army, you know, like Kangin did, " he layed his head on my shoulder.
" Heenim.... I'll miss you a bunch, " I hugged him even tighter.
" Wait, what did you just call me? " he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes.
" Heenim, " a smile crept onto my face.
" Yay! My buddy's back! " he hugged me tighter. These guys seriously love little nicknames.
I laughed and hugged him back.
" How long will you be back, oppa? " I asked, the atmosphere becoming serious again.
" Only two years, it's not too long, right? " he gave me a cute pouty look.
" I'll be waiting, " I smiled. " best friend, " I added.
He hugged me some more.
" Can you go get me some soda? " he gave me the puppy dog look.
" Anything for you, " I got up and headed for the kitchen. I poured him a glass of orange soda and was about to head back when Kay bumped into me.
" Hey! " I yelled at her.
" I'm sorry, it's not like I knew that I was going to bump into you! " she said in a slightly annoyed voice.
I was furious. I had soda all over my brand new white ruffled shirt and my jean shorts!
I spilled the little bit that was left on her.
" Yah! " she yelled at me and shoved me. I shoved her back. Then she punched my shoulder and ran off.
My eyes began to fill with tears as I poured another glass of soda.
I went back to the living room and handed it to Heechul without even looking at him.
" What's wrong Ashley? " he said, trying to see my face. I stormed off and ran upstairs to me, Hyukkie, and Donghae's room. I slammed the door behind me.
I walked around to the other side of the bed that was facing away from the door and I sat down on the floor in front of it.
I felt horrible for yelling at my sister. I also felt sticky, wet, and I smelled like orange soda.
I began to cry as I curled up into a ball on the floor.
~~{ Heechul's POV }~~
Ashley walked up to me with her head down and handed me my glass of soda.
I couldn't see her face.
" What's wrong Ashley, " I said as I struggled to catch a glimpse of her face.
Then, she just ran off to her room.
I cursed under my breathe. She was definately upset, probably because of me.
I set my glass on the coffee table and ran upstairs. I soon arrived at her bedroom door and I slowly opened it. I poked my head in and looked around. I didn't see her there.
" Ashley?" I asked in a worried voice. I heard a sob from the other side of the bed.
~~{ Ashley's POV}~~
" Ashley? " I heard a voice come from the other side of the bed, probably someone at the door. I couldn't quiete tell whose voice it was. Maybe Eunhyuk.
I slowly sat up and peeked over the bed. Heechul was standing there with a worried look on his face.
" H-heenim? " I said, still crying.
He rushed over to my side and hugged me tightly.
" Don't worry, I'm here, " he soothed me as I sobbed into his shoulder.
" Heenim? Tell me, am I a horrible person? " I asked and gave him a pouty face.
" No, of course not. Why would you say such a thing? " he gave a sympathetic look.
" Me and Kay had an arguement. I shouldn't have yelled at her, " I sobbed some more.
He lifted up my chin.
" Don't cry. It will all go away. She'll forgive you, " he looked deep into my eyes. I looked deep into his as well (A/N: Heechul's eyes are truely amazing, if you ask me.). He sweetly kissed my forehead then looked me over.
" You might want to change, though, " he cracked a smile at me and rubbed an orange spot on my shirt.
" YAH! WHO MADE THIS MESS!? " an angry Leeteuk yelled from the kitchen.  I laughed.
I jumped up and skipped over to my dresser. I pulled out a shirt with a dancing banana and white shorts. I quickly changed and threw my soda-covered clothes in the washing machine.
Me and Heechul went downstairs to see that Leeteuk was on his knees wiping up the spilled soda like a busy mother who always cleans up after her kids.
He glared at us and went back to work. I giggled and followed Heechul to the couch.
" I want to spend a lot of time with you before I leave, and I don't care what that monkey thinks, you're my best friend in the world! " he hugged me tightly.
" So what do you want to do? " I smiled brightly at him. The T.V. was still on and was now playing Oh! My Lady.
" Let's go swimming! " he tugged my arm and stood up.
" But I don't have my swimsuit on! " I complain as he tugs me out the back door.
" You don't need a swimsuit! " he pushed me into the pool. I popped my head back up out of the water and glared at him. I stuck out my hand as if to ask for help to get out.
He grabbed my hand and I pulled him in as well. These guys fall for everything.
My shirt was completely soaked and you could see right through. My hair was stuck to my forehead.
I laughed when Heechul popped out of the water because he looked really different with his hair all slicked back.
We began splashing water at each other and lauging our heads off. We pushed each other under the water.
Then Heechul stepped out and headed for the diving board. He did a huge canonball in, sending water everywhere.
I laughed and swam towards him.
He popped out of the water and shook the water out of his hair. We waded quietly in the deep end.
" Ashley, can I tell you something? " he sat on the ledge of the pool and gave me a shy smile.
" Sure. What is it, Heenim oppa? " I said, and smiled cutely.
" Ashley..... I...." he started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun! what happens next?! (you can probably guess!)
anyways, is it a good chapter?
i got inspired from when me and my sis really did fight :( it went somewhat how it did in this chapter.
hehe Heenim~
I miss him... T.T

Fighting~!