Onew Part 5 - Loving You In The Snow

The Dangerous Pocky Game!!

~KyungMin’s POV~

I changed out of my clothes, the photo shoot finally ended.  I have an odd pet peeve if I put on makeup for the day I can’t walk outside with a bare face, since sometimes the modeling job requires really dramatic makeup, I have to put on a very or natural one before I leave.  I wiped off all the dramatic makeup off my face, and I gently eyelined my eyes and put on my favorite lip gloss, Anna Sui [A/N: I really love the lip gloss the strong smell of roses and the glitter in it, it’s soo pretty!!].  As I slowly brushed on the lip gloss I remember the kiss during the Farris Wheel ride today.  Although this kiss was an accident so it probably nothing to him but Onew Oppa’s soft and warm lips is now imprinted into my brain.  His warm lips still lingers on my lip, the memory of this kiss will never be forgotten not only because it was my first kiss but somehow I wish that I can experience it again hopefully with the same person.  But I don’t think he feels the same way about me, so I just walked out of ELLE Girl JAPAN building.  Oh great, I was greeted by snow, I have to bus home in this weather without a hat, a scarf, or a person to hold to keep me warm, Curse me for being single…. I hope I don’t get sick because of this.

I walked down the stairs of the entrance and I saw a familiar figure leaning on the side of the building.  The familiar figure was a tall man with brown hair with blonde highlights, with a pair of white gloves and an extremely long charcoal grey scarf.

“ONEW OPPA?? What are you doing here? I thought you would be at the hotel with everyone else?”

“Well I was but then I remembered that no one would be there to pick you up since your manager is on a date with my manager.  And I saw the snow so I knew you won’t have enough clothes to keep you warm.  Here’s I have an extra sweater for you to wear, I don’t want you to get sick…”

“Aww… Thanks Oppa!!”

“It’s late you want to go eat something…Before we go back to the hotel?”

“Sure…What do you want to eat…Even if I go to Japan a lot I never really go out at night since my manager wouldn’t let me out by myself…”

“I can see why…”Onew muttered something about kidnapped, hit on, and looking cute.  I wonder what he’s talking about.  The two of us were walking and talking about random things until we reached a bus stop.  In front of us was a couple being lovey dovey they were hugging each other, sharing a scarf and to make it worse they ever making out in the middle of the bus stop talk about awkward.  After seeing that kiss, it reminded me of what happened today, it seems like Onew Oppa remembers too since the rest of the walk was suddenly very silent.  We continued to walk, since it was mainly a straight sidewalk, I started to zone out and continued to walk.  I was thinking about what happened today, the kiss, the heartbeat after, and how much he is on my mind now.  Does that mean that I love him?  It can’t be right I mean it seems too sudden for me to.  We have known each other for such a long time, he was one of my first friends I made when I first became a trainee, so if I really like him I should have noticed that long time from now.  But I guess I can’t deny the fact if I really do, I wonder if he will ever like someone like me.  He probably just sees me as a little sister and nothing more.  He can be as overprotective as Key Oppa and Taemin Oppa sometimes.  Should I….

“KYUNGMIN-AH…”

All of a sudden, I hear a loud honk and a strong pair of hands pulling me back.  I turned around to see Onew Oppa looking really angry…

“PARK KYUNGMIN!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU HOW DO YOU THINK I CAN CONTINUE LIVING…DO YOU WANT ME TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE REMEMBERING THAT MY MOST IMPORTANT AND FAVORITE GIRL GOT KILLED BY A CAR RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES…”

Onew Oppa was being too loud so the only way to stop him was to do something he wouldn’t expect.  I ran to him, hugged and kissed him on the cheek and whispered

“I’m Sorry Oppa, I won’t do it again…I’ll pay for dinner later…Don’t be mad kay?”

Onew Oppa was caught off guard that means he will forgot to continue yelling at me…I can’t believe I just kissed him, while I lost my first kiss already, the other ones don’t really matter to me after.  But his cheeks are just so warm and soft, it makes me what to kiss them agaim…WAIT WHAT!! DID I JUST SAY THAT… PARK KYUNGMIN get this thought our of your head, you can’t like him, he sees you as a little sister and nothing more…

“FINE…Let’s go eat…”

“NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO KFC…” I know his chicken eating eyes… I see them almost everyday…

“FINE…we can go to the sushi restaurant I saw on the way here…”

~At the Restaurant…~

“Hello customer, how many people for tonight?”

“Two Please” Onew Oppa answered.  I didn’t know his Japanese is so fluent, that means when we become a couple we can talk in Japanese so no one else will hear us…WAIT COUPLE!!! Get that though out of your head right now…

Since I was treating Onew Oppa, I let him choose what he wanted to eat.  I can see why he’s the leader in SHINee, he doesn’t care about his needs but the people he is with too, he is such a caring person, and won’t it be nice if he was… PARK KYUNGMIN Wake Up…You are just a little sister to him and nothing more…Anyways the rest of dinner passed by rather peacefully, we were about to leave and Onew Oppa decided to go to the washroom before we left.  I decided to ask the waiter for the bill when a young Japanese man came up to me…

“Hey Cutie, are you here alone…”

“Um… Excuse I’m waiting for a friend to come back to the washroom do you mind leaving me alone.”

“How can I leave a cutie like you alone…I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if we don’t leave this restaurant together…”

“Well Then I think you won’t be able to live then because she is not coming with you” I heard a yell coming behind the guy.  It was Onew Oppa…He has perfect timing…

“Who are you to her, that you can judge if she can come with me or not…”

There is a silence…Onew Oppa doesn’t seem to have an answer until…

“She’s my girlfriend…”  He pulled me up spun me around and passionately kissed me on the lips.  Within 5 seconds Onew Oppa broke the kiss.  Honestly I didn’t want the kiss to end but I knew it meant nothing so I guess the faster it ended meant the less time for me to daydream of the possibility of him liking me back.

“Is that enough of a reason for you to leave us alone…”

The guy left the restaurant looking really annoyed.

“Are you ok…I’m sorry about the kiss.  It means nothing I promised…”

All of a sudden tears started to flow down my eyes…I knew it meant nothing but why does it hurt so much when reality slaps you in the face.  I couldn’t control myself and I ran out of the restaurant.  I kept running until I reached a playground.  I sat at the swings and slowly swung myself back and forth.  Tears continued to fall down my cheeks.  I can’t hold it in anymore…

“AHHHHHHHHH…FATE I HATE YOU SOO MUCH YOU KNOW THAT…WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FALL FOR SOMEONE WHO I KNEW WOULD NEVER LOVE ME BACK…WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS WHY…”

I sat there looking up at the sky, all of a sudden I heard really heavy breathing coming from behind me.  I quickly turned around to see Onew Oppa huffing and puffing.  He walked in front of me and pulled me up then hugged me tightly…

“There you are…I knew you would be here, when ever you are upset you always end up at a park of some sort.  Can you please not scare me like that EVER AGAIN…?”

“I’m sorry...I promise I won’t do that ever again…”

“That’s My Girl…Are you mad at me that I kissed you?  I told you it didn’t mean anything…Don’t be mad…”

Somehow that broke me down

“I’M MAD BECAUSE IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU….DO YOU ENJOY TAKING THE FIRST KISS OF A GIRL WHO LOVES YOU…WELL DO YOU…”  I started hitting him on the chest.  His left hand grabbed my waist then his right hand grabbed my waist and pulled me forward.  Before I knew what happened he kissed me on the lips once more, this time even more gently and passionately the ever before, all the anger inside of me started to melt away along with the snow that is falling gently around us.  He took a gentle step back, without breaking the kiss, releasing my hands and he unwrapped half his scarf and wrapped it around my neck.  We didn’t want to stop but sadly we were interrupted by Onew Oppa’s cell phone.  It seems like it was Key Oppa complaining about how we are not home yet.  When he finished his phone call he grabbed my hand and we walked all the way home, when the warmth of the previous kiss still lingering on the edge of our lips.  We have to go back to Korea tomorrow, we will have face new challenges like adjusting our relationship to our busy schedules, and not getting discovered by fans.  I’m sure with Onew Oppa, we can make it through anything…

Extra Ending: CLICK HERE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG The Dangerous Pocky Game Has Ended!!!

It has been a joy for me to write for everyone and I love all those who subscribed!! all you 64 people Are AWESOME and everyone who read this I thank you deeply!!

I hope everyone who read it enjoyed it!!!

I finally finished my first FF when this was created second but finished first!!

I have a weird pet peeve that things must end with 5s or 0 so I'm going to make a sort of extra as Ch 30 the final ch!!

Should I make it a short lk 5 years later thing with everyone in SHINee!! What do you think tell me in the comment box or tell me on my wall

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED!!!