gone

My Rosie

Note: emotional :( 

Rosie's POV 

Me and Irene are sitting in the driveway to my dorm from our date, I think it was a date. If I'm being honest Jennie leaving like that left me confused and worried but Irene quickly made me forget and just let loose. I feel a little bad but I'm glad she wasn't there so I could get to know Irene a little better. 

"Thanks for tonight" Irene smiles dreamily . 

"I hope we can do this more often" her face leaning closer. 

"I hope so too" I say with a beating heart. 

"Next time just me and you, I hope" she says teasingly with one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows. 

"Uh, sorry about that again" she giggled. 

"Don't say sorry, for some reason I have a feeling you didn't really get a choice on whether or not she came" I pause for a moment trying to decipher what she means. 

"you know Jennie" is all I can think to reply. 

"She's persistent" irene whispers with a smirk. 

"What was that" I ask. 

"Just that she's persistent" I frown unsure of her words. 

"You really don't see it, do you" she asks. 

"See what?" she smiles again, now leaning forward even more. Her face so close to my own, her eyes move to my own as if studying me. I feel the intensity of her look but its welcomed, I don't want her to look away. 

"See how many people want you" she whispers sensually, like a spell I'm leaning in closer and so is she. 

"ROSIE!" and just like that the spell is broken. In the cold is Jennie standing outside with a blanket wrapped around her. I sigh in annoyance and so does irene. 

"I guess that's my queue to leave" Irene just smiles and puts her hand on my leg  im about to open the door but she pulls me by the arm to holds me in place. I look at her to see her eyes directed at jennie. 

"Rosie" she says in her cute accent. I'm trying to control myself as her hands still on my leg. 

"Hmm" instead of replying in one swift moment her lips are on my own. My eyes Widen in shock but I quickly adjust and move my hands into her hair. Every part of me feels alive as she moves her lips softly on my own, they taste sweet and unlike anything I've ever had. She pulls away soon after just as I was getting into it. 

"if you weren't sure before, I'm trying to court you" She says still so close I can feel her breath. 

"uh-" 

"No need to reply just wanted to let you know" she says smirking. I'm blushing like crazy. 

"T-thank you, I should g-go" 

"Text me" she replies. I nod my head un able to speak. 

" CHAEYOUNG!" I look at the angry Jennie making her way to the car, I move as fast as I can.

"Bye Irene" I say and peck her lips than get out the car. 

I'm out the car but I just realised what I did. DID I JUST ING PECK IRENE. I look back eyes wide to a stunned irene in the car. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. but before I can combust Jennies grabbing me by the arm and dragging me into the house. 

"Jennie!" I try to pull my hand away because she's gripping it really tight. But she doesn't listen. I wave my other hand that isn't being dragged away at irene, she looks so pretty as she waves back. How the hell did I not realise I like women I think as the beautiful irene leaves our driveway. I'm still in a daze and I have had a few drinks so no wonder I'm feeling extra lovey dovey. 

"Jennieeeeeeeeeee" we walk into our shared living room and I plop down onto the couch only realising now how many drinks I've had. 

"Stay the hell away from Irene" my drowsiness is gone as she says that. All the anger I hid away from her game is now rising. 

"You don't have the right to say that to me" I reply angrily, she moves to sit in front of me. 

" I do, I'm your unnie and I know best." she says moving closer to my face. I push her away slightly and don't miss the look of hurt when I do. 

"stop with the bull will you, I'm 22 years old I can look after myself" 

"You don't know Irene, she's just using you because she's not over Wendy" 

"I DONT CARE"I say standing up now. 

"what I do is my decision, if I get hurt I get Hurt. Stop acting like you care. You've hurt me more than anyone so you have no right to tell me what to do with my life" 

"UGHHH, you don't understand!" she yells, gripping her hair frustrated. 

"THAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND, tell me why you care so much who I like, tell me why I can't date Irene. TELL ME WHY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO." I can feel the rage inside of my chest, the hurt all coming back up. 

"you wouldn't understand" she says quietly, I move so I'm standing right in front of her. She looks me dead in the eyes, we're both glaring. I clench my jaw trying to control myself. 

"I wouldn't understand" scoff, I step forward pointing into her chest. 

"You're pathetic, I wouldn't understand? but everything seems to be related to me, so why the hell would I not understand." She's still staying quiet driving me more and more crazy. 

"SAY SOMETHING" I shout desperately. 

"Stay away from her" my eyes widen in shock, I pause my movements in disbelief that is the only thing she chooses to say. 

"Thats all you heard? you're a selfish who only cares about yourself." 

She starts laughing " I'm selfish, I'm SELFISH! I sacrificed everything for you!" 

"Sacrificed? SACRIFICED WHAT?" tears are beginning to fall from my eyes, I look into Jennie and I've never seen her this angry before. 

" MY LIFE, EVERYTHING. YOU" she screams pushing me forward. 

"None of this was suppose to happen! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE M-" 

"JENNIE!" I look and Jisoos coming towards us fast. I look at Jennie and she's breathing heavily and crying frantically. 

I'm pushed aside and Jisoo's now the one facing Jennie. 

"Jennie' 

"Jisoo, I can't, I c-can't" her voice sounds broken, she's never looked so vulnerable. 

"Stop right now, is this how you want her to know!" 

"They took EVERYTHING JISOO." I'm looking between the two confused 

"EVERYTHING! I DO AS I'M TOLD, I DATE THESE MEN I HATE, THEY TOOK MY LIFE." I've never seen Jennie this hysterical. 

"Chaeyoung, I need you to leave" jisoo's voice is cold and nothing like I've heard, her eyes not meeting mine her attention solely on Jennie who's now crouched on the floor gripping every part of her body as if she's trying to tear it apart. 

" N-no" I try to move to Jennie, but jisoo stands up moving in front of me. 

"I'm not blaming you Chae, but you're making it worse by being here" 

"No Jisoo, I'm not being left out of this anymore" 

"G-guys, what's going on" Lisa says walking towards us. 

"" sigh 

"Lisa take chaeyoung with you to bed" 

"Jisoo, No" I say sternly

" LOOK AT HER RIGHT NOW CHAEYOUNG. LOOK AT JENNIE, DO YOU THINK SHE'S OKAY?" 

"Do I look okay jisoo? " 

"Please" she says desperately. I take one last look at Jennie who's in her own world still crying. 

I push her hand on my arm aggressively and turn leaving, Lisa looks so confused as I pass her. 

"Chaeyoung!" I ignore Lisas voice, still walking to my room.  I'm shaking, everything replaying in me head. I throw my purse on my bed breathing heavily moving to my vanity and throwing everything off, the photos in my room of us fueling my anger I grab them smash them on the wall. 

"STOP" I ignore her and grab the next photo of us throwing on it to the wall, the glass shattering loudly. I move uncontrollably to anything I can reach. Before I can, I feel arms wrap around my waist tightly, I move frantically trying to get away. 

"LET ME GO" 

"Chae stop" 

"L-let me go LISA" as I say Lisas name I start to sob, I have no energy to fight her but I still try to get away. 

"I'm here, I'm here" she says softly, still holding tightly. I fall into her now, turning instead as she embraces me tightly. 

"I've got you" she repeats to me over and over. She moves us to the bed and pulls me to her protectively. 

I cry quietly, feeling safe in her arms. Exhaustion kicks in and I fall asleep. 

.....................................

I wake up feeling thirsty, Lisas arms are still wrapped around me. My eyes are swollen and sting as I open them trying to look at the time. 

3:28am

I move slowly not wanting to wake Lisa. 

I walk in the hallway towards the kitchen but stop in-front of Jennies room. I move hesitantly to her door, hand on the handle I'm ready to walk in. I sigh instead and shake my head pulling my hand away and leave to the kitchen. 

"Chae" I turn and its Jisoo coming out of Jennies room. Dark circles are under her eyes and it looks like she hasn't't slept at all. 

"Hm" 

"Are you okay" I take a deep breath

"I'm tired Jisoo, lets talk another time" 

I move and get a drink from the fridge, the light foot steps I hear tell me jisoo's still here. 

"Is she okay" I ask begrudgingly 

"She just fell asleep" she says ignoring my question

"Good" I reply turning to face jisoo who's sitting on the chair by the kitchen island. She looks rundown staring back at me. 

"I'm sorry Chae, for everything" I close my eyes sighing. 

" will you two ever tell me the truth" 

"She will, give her some time" 

"More time" scoff

"it's not my place to tell you chaeyoung, but she did everything with good intentions. Everything's just catching up to her now that's why she's been acting the way she has." 

" Jisoo she broke down tonight, not just a normal breakdown, I'm angry with her but seeing her like that... The things she was saying, how can I just see someone I love hurting so much and I'm obviously apart of this. it's killing me because I feel like this is somehow my fault and you two won't tell me why." 

"None of this is your fault, nothing, she knows that, I know that. Don't ever think that please, I know she wouldn't want you to feel that way either." 

" than tell me Jisoo, I deserve to know" 

" she will and you have to believe me, I'm not choosing sides but I can't. The only reason I found out was because I found her once how she was tonight" 

How long has this being going on, and how could I miss this. 

"I love you, so does jennie. I don't agree with her not telling you what happened but I understand why she did. She'll tell you soon I promise." 

The stain on all of our relationships right now, I don't even believe well ever be the same.

"Okay, I'm going to bed. You should get some sleep" looking at jisoo now, all I see is a rundown women, I move towards her and hug her, as I'm about to pull away she embraces me tightly.

" Night Chae" then pulls away and leaves. 

.......................................... 

I woke up early in the morning because of my photoshoot. The makeup team had a hard time trying to cover the bags under my eyes, I was relieved really that I wouldn't be home after the last nights events. the shoot was so intense I didn't have time to overthink, but the closer I get to the dorm the more I worry. 

As the van pulls up to the driveway, I notice Jennie in her car heading out. She doesn't see me because of the tinted windows but my stomach drops as her car pulls away. 

"Bye Chae, you did well today but get some sleep you look like a zombie" my manager says moving to open the door for me. 

"Thanks" I reply sacrastic 

each step I take there's a sinking feeling telling me somethings wrong. 

I open the door and jisoo and Lisa are sitting in the lounge, Lisa looks upset and Jisoos looks blank. 

"Whats going on" 

Lisa looks first, she looks like a kicked puppy. Than jisoo, her eyes looking at me like she's saying I'm sorry. 

Lisa looks to jisoo for help. after a silent exchange between the two jisoo finally talk. 

"Jennie won't be living here anymore" 

"What" 

"She's moving into her apartment" 

I look between the two of them. 

" Okay.. okay" I say monotone. It only sinks in that she's left when I see her room empty, I walk in and sit on the now bare bed, the room still smells like her. I don't want to cry but it's Jennie, and she's left me here broken with out even a single goodbye. 

To Jennie: didn't think to tell me you were leaving? or even a goodbye?

Seen 

I laugh lying down on her bed, if someone saw me right now that'd think I was crazy crying and laughing. I wouldn't blame them either. 

i'm left here while she's gone, this place doesn't feel like my home anymore maybe I'll leave too. 

"All my love is gone" I sing then scoff, if only that were true. 

..........................

 

Been a while hehe