Second session

The perfect heaven in the middle of hell

A week passes, and Hyeju finds her mind wandering to the dominatrix. Oh, what wonderful, cruel things Vivi could put her through in just a heartbeat. Rubbing her thighs together with a whimper, she can feel the stickiness in her . Damn, second pair this morning already. Just a touch won't hurt, she thinks to herself and lets a hand slip down under her ruined underwear to rub her .

"What the hell-" Hyeju pulls out her hand out of her pants and spins around so quick she almost gets whiplash. "Really? In the kitchen, out of all places?" Sooyoung questions with her hands on her hips. She has that cocky glint in her eyes, and Hyeju's blush intensifies. Sooyoung knew better than few what effect Vivi had on submissive minds.”Don’t act like you and Jinsoul haven’t ed out here.” Hyeju counters. 

"Huuh? What happened?" Jinsoul joins by poking her head out from the bathroom, toothbrush still in . Reacting upon reflex at hearing her name being called. "Someone is pleasuring themselves in our shared kitchen, I ought to tell Vivi what a disobedient girl you are" Jinsoul raises one eyebrow and shakes her head before returning to brush her teeth in front of the bathroom mirror. “Yeah Sooyoung, you go do that” Jinsoul says nonchalantly. Sooyoung us obviously joking but Hyeju is too busy being to notice.

"What will she do then?" Hyeju gasps. The wetness increasing from the mere thought of being punished for touching herself without permission. " around and find out" Sooyoung winks and walks away. Having already lost her appetite for breakfast after the sight. Hyeju can't bare it any longer and calls the dominant. Desperate for more of Vivi. "Hello?" The silky voice answer. "Vivi, eh, can I book another session soon?" She can hear Vivi smirk on the other end of the line. "What's the occasion?" Vivi asks curiously. "I-I’ve been bad" Hyeju feels a whimper leave .

"Oh my, we can't have that, can we? Vivi flips some pages in the background, then speaks again. “Come to me at 12:00pm tomorrow, and we'll make sure to sort you out" “Thank you mistress- I mean Vivi- I mean-" "See you soon, Hyeju" Vivi interrupts the youngers blabbering. And then hangs up. Hyeju is a mess, and for a moment she wonders if the fluttering feeling in her chest is more than just her . But she eagerly pushes that thought away. 

Vivi must be popular, not just for her looks or profession of choice. But for how kind and genuine she seems. How carefully she observed and even through the hard moments in their first session soothes Hyeju in the way only Vivi knew how to. Then there were her roommates. They had been seeing her longer. First Sooyoung started going about a year ago, then Jinsoul about 6 or 7 months ago and now Hyeju is going too. Vivi's hands must be laced with , Hyeju thinks. So that each touch is addicting.

But then Hyeju wonders if drug hands were the magic, would her heart yearn for more in the same way she does now? Would she want to kiss and be kissed like she fantasies about? Hyeju sighs, perhaps Vivi just thought of Hyeju as another client, another ert, and Hyeju feels herself slowly sink down onto bed. She had wanted more, but feared it. What would have happened if she gotten a taste of the older’s ? Would it be laced with crack, and Would Hyeju ever be able to stop?

No, damn it Hyeju, stop thinking about drugs.

 

When Hyeju returns to Vivi’s house, she finds herself too nervous to ring the bell. So she paces a couple of minutes before finally gathering courage. Vivi smiles at her as she opens the door. "Took you long enough" she says softly and Hyeju wonders if she meant to ring the bell just now or to get hack for another session. But the question dies in as the excitement returns. "Forgive me, mistress" Hyeju says. Cheeks flushing and pupils dilating. "Come Hyeju" Vivi motions for Hyeju to enter, probably before the younger could fall to her knees and kiss the elder's feet for all the neighbors to see.

"Do you remember what we spoke about last time?" Vivi asks as she observes Hyeju taking off her shoes and shrugging off her jacket. "Yes, to be more verbal". "Good girl" Vivi praises. "And the lights, green, yellow, red" "I do remember that too" Hyeju assures, she swallows her nervousness and looks deep into the older’s eyes. Vivi smiles again and nods in approval. "Then today I want you to be even more verbal. I'm going to force you to speak as much as possible today. Okay?"

Hyeju swallows nervously but nods her head. "Yes, ill try" "tell me Hyeju, did you enjoy having a tail and being on all fours?" Vivi asks as they head downstairs. "Yes mistress, liked it a lot" Vivi nods in approval, "good, then we will build a little on that today" Hyeju feels wetness pooling between her legs at that. "Undress and wait for me by the couch, like last time. On your knees of course" Hyeju nods her head. Already pulling her loose sweatshirt over her head before managing to reply. "Yes mistress"

When Vivi returns she has a tail plug, a pair of mittens and the collar with leash attached. And a box overflowing with the cruel clothespins. Vivi begins by brushing Hyeju's hair to the side and attaching the collar. Patting Hyeju’s blushing cheeks with a smile before ordering her to present her hands. The woman doesn’t have time to hesitate as her eyes ogle the dominatrix in front of her. She’s dressed in skintight latex pants. A lace corset pushing her s up. This time Vivi’s hair is kept down, but it is neat and combed. 

Hyeju whines nervously when the mittens are slipped on. They aren't necessarily cramped per se, but they are firm and Hyeju is unable to open her hands while they are in place. Then she is turned around and Hyeju thinks this plug looks bigger, so she braces herself and mewls when it is pushed in. It feels bigger too. Much to Hyeju's delight. She remembers thinking if only the plug had been slightly longer and wider, than she would have even if Vivi didn't let her.

Hyeju is told to kneel facing Vivi again. Her full s nervous at Vivi’s menacing smirk. Four clothes pins are put on each . Hyeju whimper as each is attached. Then Vivi tells Hyeju to get on her hands and knees again. Vivi gently guides the faux fur to rest on Hyeju’s lower back as she attaches a couple clothespins to Hyeju’s folds. Pulling Hyeju's open by strings fastened to the clothespins.

Hyeju wants to beg. Wants the humiliation to give way to pain and pleasure, but Vivi chuckles at takes a proper look at her work "please mistress, don't look " A hard slap is delivered on Hyeju’s . "I'll look as much as I want." Vivi reprimands. "Tell me, exactly what it is you want me to do to you" Hyeju moans softly, shaking her hips to try to push the away. Vivi guides the tail down from Hyeju’s back, and Hyeju shivers as the faux fur tickles her now opened .

"Oh, please I want you to ruin me again" Hyeju tries to back softly, desperate for the fur to tickle her , but Vivi grabs the woman by the hair in reprimand. "What a needy little you are, my pet" Hyeju nods dumbly to the best of her ability. "Yes mistress" and breathes and sighs in relief when her hair is released, and she is allowed back on all fours.

"Follow me" Vivi wraps her hand in the leash and starts walking towards the wall of toys. Smiling to herself as Hyeju whimper and groan pathetically behind her. Each movement of her thighs causing a tug on her already swollen and sore folds. Hyeju is guided to lay face up on the gynecologist bench. Her thighs opened wide and strapped down. Hyeju’s arms secured with leather cuffs above her head and a lather strap securing her torso down.

Hyeju feels her excitement build as Vivi rolls in a ing machine. Vivi switches the red large to a pink smaller one with a well shaped head and protruding veins. She then slips one on and then rubs some lube on it before moving the toy between Hyeju’s legs and easing it in. "Oh-" Hyeju moans. Trying to clench her thighs together. And pulling at her wrist restraints. "Don't worry, you won't just yet, how about a couple of hours edging to let you prove yourself first?" Vivi feigns innocence. Hyeju shakes her head, tears already glimmering in her eyes at the mere thought.

The machine is set to a slow pace, enough to pleasure, but not enough to bring her over the edge. Hyeju growls. "Please me harder mistress" she pleads, but Vivi shakes her head. Smiling and, Hyeju shiver when the older traces her fingers along Hyeju’s inner thigh then up again, a smack to her chest then to caress her face.

"I like you like this Hyeju, vulnerable, exposed and out of your mind" Hyeju whines louder but nods her head. She liked it too, even if it drove her mad. "Tell me Hyeju, what else do you want?" Hyeju gasp as Vivi pinches her exposed , but remembers then how the lashing and flogging had added to her arousal. "Please hurt me mistress" Hyeju says between soft moans. "Hurt you where?" Vivi questions. Hand moving back down to pinch Hyeju’s inner thigh.

"Everywhere mistress, on my legs on my chest-" Hyeju is interrupted by Vivi’s hand that slams down against Hyeju’s left thigh. Then she moves back up and slams down again above Hyeju’s . Hyeju gasp for air, but her pleading eyes tell Vivi she wants more. More of everything Vivi wants to give her. "Tell me Hyeju, you called telling me you were being bad, what exactly were you doing that made you a bad girl?" Hyeju whimper, nervousness returning to her eyes. "I touched myself without permission" Vivi hadn't told her it was something she wasn't allowed to do.  But in Hyeju’s heart, it felt like betrayal and disobedience.

"Tell me, what or who did you think about when you touched yourself?" Hyeju gulps, the pleasure at her core driving her closer and closer to from the questioning. "I thought about you and our session and how your hands must be laced with crack, mistress" Vivi laughs, "what a naughty little girl you are" "Please, I'm close" Hyeju groans. She won't be able to stop herself. She thinks. She won't be able to- Vivi shuts off the machine, and Hyeju feels herself clamp down on the toy helplessly. Trying to her hips to gain friction." Bad girl, stay still when you cool down" Vivi grabs one of the clothespins on Hyeju’s and pulls on it, causing the restrained woman to cry out in pain.

"Yes mistress, forgive me" Hyeju yells as she screws her eyes shut. Even as the clamp is released from Vivi’s grip, the burning feeling remains. Vivi caresses along Hyeju's jawline, admiring the sharpness of it. She was indeed quite similar to Sooyoung. Hyeju moans at the touch. ing her hips again. Small moans escaping her as she tried to drive herself closer to release."You're so defiant, I thought you wanted to be my good girl" Vivi says. Turning on the machine again, only this time she turns some dials and flicks some buttons, so the machine s Hyeju fast and hard for a couple of minutes before slowing down to a halt for a couple of minutes. The process repeating into infinity.

Hyeju mewls, a mixture of satisfaction and displeasure flowing out of her in the form of groans, moans and growls. "Please, it's driving me insane" Hyeju pleads. She is so close every time the machine stops. And she can tell Vivi knows. Vivi’s eyes sparkle with sadistic delight each time Hyeju mewls and groans in pain or humiliation. 

"Hum? Is it?" Vivi feigns innocence as she gently plays with Hyeju's full . Flicking her s softly, enjoying how they extend and harden so readily for her. "I'll be good, please, I'll be really good-" Hyeju's begging is cut off when she feels the machine speed up. It doesn't stop and so Hyeju lets herself get lost. She's in heaven when her first reaches her. Swallows her whole like she's a sardine at sea and her is a whale. Then the second and third is ripped out of her and her voice fails her, so she cannot protest. It hurts now. Her hole is swollen and sore, and there isn't much pleasure compared to the pain.

Hyeju whines, gasping and as she is forced to . Vivi stares at her. Eyes dark as she observers the youngers never ending . "You forgot to ask for permission" Vivi husks in her ear and Hyeju feels herself grow weaker and weaker. Each draining her more and more. "Please" Hyeju breathes. "I'm sorry, please make it stop" she says between small moans and groans. “What are you sorry for?” Vivi asks and Hyeju feels her words die in as yet another i ripped out of her. “Please” Hyeju gasps. 

Vivi just raises her eyebrow at her. "No, this is your punishment for without permission." Hyeju growls at that. Defiance building in her heart. "See? You're so feisty baby wolf" Vivi says as she removes the clothespins from Hyeju's lips. Causing the younger to howl in pain as blood rush into the area. Hyeju whimper, overstimulated and overwhelmed. “Please mistress, I won’t without your permission again” Hyeju tries. 

"I'll stop on one condition" Vivi says after a while. "Please, anything" Hyeju promises. Vivi smiles at that and shuts off the machine. Smiling as she sees the restrained woman relax back into the table. Hyeju is glistening with sweat, and tears. The machine is wheeled away and Hyeju is let down. Still out of breath, she uses her mitten covered hands as support when she is guided down on her knees. 

"Let's end it here for today" Vivi decides with a caress over Hyeju’s hair. Confused but relived, Hyeju nods. "Was it good?" Vivi asks. "Of course, always" Hyeju promises. "It was very intense" Vivi nods in agreement. Hyeju's tear streaked face and sweaty hair looking so y to her. "Well, let's get you washed up and dressed then head upstairs to the living room" Vivi says. Helping Hyeju stand and helping her wall to the open shower area. Hyeju’s legs are jelly, so she stumbled a little, but Vivi finds it cute even though Hyeju blushes profusely each time she accidently trips over her own feet.

"Gosh, I'm not this clumsy normally, I promise" Hyeju says. Vivi just laughs. "I believe you" Hyeju was cute, acting so bashful even though Vivi watched  Hyeju get her brains ed out of her just moments ago. Vivi decides to stay nearby, but Hyeju has gathered herself enough after the shower that she can walk without tripping over, herself. Much to Vivi’s disappointment. Clumsy Hyeju is so cute.  

They head upstairs together and Vivi tells Hyeju to relax in the couch but the younger insists on keeping Vivi company, so Hyeju joins Vivi in her kitchen as she prepares tea and Vivi finds it strangely endearing. Perhaps she had just been on herself for too long. "Milk, no milk, sugar? I also have honey if you want-" Hyeju smiles "Honey is fine, no milk"

"Oh, did you just call me 'honey'?" Hyeju shakes her head, terrified eyes staring at the older, blush spreading across her cheeks. "I'm just kidding, I don't mind, of course" Hyeju stares long and hard at that. Until her eyes soften, and she lets out a small "Oh, okay"

"You said you'd do anything if I stopped the machine" Vivi says, Hyeju blushes and smiles shyly. "Yes" she replies. She has those shy puppy eyes on Vivi, and the older can feel her heart leaping in joy at the sight. "Do you want to perhaps, meet up outside of my dungeon, at a café or museum?" Vivi asks. She wasn't expecting her palms to sweat, but she keeps her facade up, eyeing Hyeju as she waits for a response. Sipping her tea slowly to calm her nerves. 

"Is that okay with you?" Hyeju blushes again and Vivi nods. "You don't have to say yes Hyeju, I won't stop dominating you if you reject me" Vivi assures to which Hyeju chuckles. Vivi sounds nervous too.  "I would love to meet up with you in a café" Hyeju rubs her hands nervously over her sweatpants. "I'd love nothing more, I mean other than getting wrecked in your basement" she continues. Vivi laughs, and it is so happy and bubbly that Hyeju thinks she can die right then and there. 

Vivi places her palm over Hyeju’s and offer her a smile. "Then, I'll text you a time and place, and tell your roommates I say thanks" Hyeju smiles at Vivi and nods. "Yes, I'll see you later then?" Hyeju says and downs her tea. Getting up to fetch her shoes and jacket to head out. “Don’t forget to text me, I’ll be waiting” Hyeju says before leaving. Vivi walks up to the window and smiles as she sees Hyeju bounce and dance her way to the bus stop.