Beginning

The perfect heaven in the middle of hell

Vivi strolls through her  playroom, pondering what to eat for dinner, as she adjusts and whipes her way along the walls and the furniture. Sddenly she hears a sudden ping at her door. The entire house eachoes. Startled, she lets out a scream, but calms down after placing her hand on her chest and taking a couple of deep breaths. Walking up the stairs, past the living room and towards the hallway where she opens the door cautiously. She wasn't expecting any visitors today.

"Eh hi, are you Vivi?" The girl outside looks bashful as her forward leaned head, black hair failing to hide her blushed cheeks. "Yes, and who do I have the pleasure to meet?" Vivi opens her door wider, allowing the stranger a look at her lazy Saturday outfit. "Oh, my name is Hyeju. A friend recommended you kinda and I just-" "-found your way here?" Vivi sounds amused. Hyeju nods once, still unable to look Vivi in the eye. "Do you want to come in then?" Vivi asks, and she steps aside to allow the younger entrance. Hyeju though obviously younger judging by her body language had a mature face with sharp features. "Sorry, I'm kinda new to this, so I don't really know what to do or where to look" Hyeju says and Vivi breaks out into a giggle at that.

"Hum, I see. Jinsoul or Sooyoung didn't tell you about anything before or after then?" Hyeju shakes her head, nervous puppy eyes finally meeting the elder's soft gaze."..are you here to talk or do you want a session or..?" Vivi asks. She doesn't want to push anything onto the obviously nervous girl, but at the same time. She wanted to know why she was here.

"Well, I was kind of hoping for a session, if possible" Hyeju quickly adds the last part not to be rude. Nervous eyes still having trouble meeting with Vivi’s. Vivi nods and thinks for a moment. Before extending her hand and leading Hyeju down to the basement where the older’s dungeon lies.

It's wide and dark but also comforting as it smells of sandalwood and soft cinnamon. There is an open shower area connected to the dungeon, and further back there are a couch and a throne. Hyeju's eyes takes in the furniture, her eyes landing on a st Andrew's cross followed by a spanking bench and then what looked like a wooden triangle on legs.

Vivi’s nails scrape softly against Hyeju's exposed shoulder blade, causing the younger to growl and whimper softly. "Tell me, Hyeju, do you know what you're getting yourself into?" Vivi’s breath tickles Hyeju’s ear. Hyeju shook her head in response, her breath hitching. She never even tried choking in bed, well not on the reciving end anyways.

"Then follow me" Vivi leads Hyeju further into the dim lit space back where the couch is and goes to fetch a couple of papers and some pens. When she returns, she hands the items to Hyeju. "One on each sheet you need to write what absolutely is off limits to you" on the second sheet a couple of suggestions of what you enjoy or expect to experience. Feel free to add as much as you want to, either. Your stop word is red, and your start word is green, for a paus you say yellow"

Hyeju nods, the wheels spinning in her head as she takes it in. "Write it down if you feel it makes it easier to remember, think of it as stoplights by a road" Hyeju nods again and quickly scribbles down on the third piece of paper. "Remember that you should always feel safe, and don't be afraid to ask for a break. Let me know if anything is wrong and we'll fix it. Alright?' Vivi tilts her head to the side cutely and showed a thumbs up. Hyeju smiled feeling a bit relived, she nodded her head and showed a thumbs up in return.

"I’m going to get changed and when I return I want you to kneel in front of the couch. Perhaps I'll give you a little reward by the end if you fold your clothes neatly and are extra obedient." Hyeju nods her head. Vivi smiles at her and gives Hyeju a quick pat on her head. She would be another good girl added to her growing collection. 

"When I return we will go over what you have written down together, and then we'll start slowly from there, does that sound alright?" Hyeju nods again, embarrassed eyes focused on the floor.

Vivi lifts Hyeju's chin up by a finger so their eyes meet. "Use your words, Vivi’s eyes are darker now than they were when she opened the door a couple moments ago, but there is still a kindness present in there" "Yes, thank you miss" Vivi smiles at that. "You do feel awfully quiet, but see it as a mission to try to be verbal with me, if not then I'll just have to force it out of you" Vivi clapped her hands together in exaggerated excitement. "I'll keep that in mind miss"

"Interesting" Vivi muses before pulling back and disappearing from the dungeon. She is somewhere close as Hyeju can hear how heels click with each step and movement the older woman does. Vivi takes her sweet time. Enjoying her moment to think about what Sooyoung and Jinsoul leaked. What they told her and if they felt ashamed. If they kept some part to themselves or between them because they wanted Hyeju to experience some things for herself without spoilers.

 

Hyeju holds her scorching cheeks. Taking a moment to calm her breathing before taking off her clothes and folding them to the best of her nervous abilities. Her hands shake, but she’s yet unsure if it is because she finds the open space cold or because she is nervous. 

She then looks at the papers again and goes back to writing, but this time she stays kneeling on the floor as per instructions. Jinsoul and Sooyoung had warned her of the cruel punishments and even though Hyeju suspected herself to be at least a type of masochist she wasn't sure if a punishment would be anything she would enjoy as she thought of herself as a service sub, or that was what Jinsoul and Sooyoung had diagnosed her as anyway.

Vivi return, just in time, as Hyeju sets her pen down on the table. The kneeling girl gnaws on her lower lips to distract herself from the shameful feeling that washes over her when she hears the clicks of Vivi’s heels approaching her from the back. 

Vivi has her hair pulled into a high ponytail, her long black hair pulled taut. Hyeju's cheeks burn hotter when she sees Vivi has applied bright red lipstick and smokey eye makeup. And instead of the soft, kind demeanor Vivi had just a couple of moments ago, there now stands a full-fledged dominatrix. 

Hyeju’s eyes travel down to the older’s clothes or lack there off. Before, she was clad in a big oversized hoodie and matching pink sweatpants. Now, Vivi sported a tight black latex crop top, her happily exposed and pressed forward in the tight material, and a barely big enough latex shirt to cover Vivi’s trunk of an .

"My, my" Vivi mused and wagged her finger at the younger. "my eyes are up here" Vivi guides Hyeju's eyes up from her cleavage to her eyes with her finger, and Hyeju almost chokes at the seductive rasp that is now in her voice. Vivi takes her seat on the couch, crossing her legs as she reaches for the papers and skims through them. Posture intimidating and eyes fierce. Vivi looks so cocky and y and god her s are almost hanging out-

"Okay so, hair pulling, spanking, biting, ok. But not too far down or too fair high?" Vivi asks. Still not taking her eyes off Hyeju’s notes. ual acts ok, l oral okay. Oh, humiliation degradation, ok. Vivi’s lips twitch up at that. Very nice, she thought. 

"Yes, ehm miss I still want to survive the summer" Vivi smirks at her at that. Seoul’s summers were hot and if you wanted to expose a leg or shoulder without attracting stares, marks were a no-go outside of certain zones. Then there was always the coice of long pants and long armed shirts or even worse a turtleneck. No, even that would be too cruel even for Vivi.

"Hum, I bet you're a real womanizer, just like Jinsoul and Sooyoung" Vivi chuckles. Hyeju shakes her head, finally letting her lower lip go. Eyes trembling in anticipation. "Let's start by testing your pain tolerance then pet, from now on you will address me as mistress, and you will use your words. "Hyeju nods, but quickly corrects herself. "Yes mistress".

"What light?" Vivi asks, and Hyeju feels the butterflies tremble in her stomach. "Green" she whispers. Heart beating so loud in her eardrums, she was sure Vivi could hear it echo of the walls.

"Good" Vivi stands up and grabs a fistful of Hyeju's hair and pulls her along to the furniture part of the dungeon. She pushes Hyeju up against the spanking bench and tells her to stay put. "Good girl" Vivi muses when she sees Hyeju getting into position as she steadies herself against the wood and leather and arcs her back shamelessly. Hyeju feels her arousal grow with the praise. A small moan slipping past her lips as the thanks the dominant. "Don't be shy,  let your mistress hear all your naughty little sounds" Hyeju moans louder at that. Wanting so desperately to please the older and gain more praise in return.

Vivi’s hand is back to tug Hyeju’s head back as she traces the cane across Hyeju’s luscious cheeks. "Do you see it?" Vivi asks. Teasing the cane down towards Hyeju’s muscular calves. Hyeju tries to focus her eyes and when she finally spots what Vivi wants her to, her jaw drops.

There is a framed picture of Jinsoul, the picture being taken from a bottom up perspective, Jinsoul is being back bound in a chest harness and a rope around while she's sitting on the wooden triangle. There are tears on her face, but also an impossible amount of bliss. Body covered in a mixture of thin and think red welts.

Beside it is a picture of Sooyoung, her picture is taken from the top down. Sooyoung is secured to the spanking bench by leather and rope. Her holes filled with s and her body covered in what Hyeju can only assume being electric pads. The shot is taken when a scream rips through the restrained girl, and she flexes in the unyielding bonds with closed eyes. 

Hyeju gulps. Nervous eyes turning to look at Vivi. "Don't worry, I won't be putting you though any of that yet. Perhaps if you stay as good as your friends, you too will receive a spot on my favorite wall, Hyeju." Hyeju moans again, even louder. Her body eager and antsy to take whatever it is that Vivi will give her.

Vivi starts by tapping, finding her rhythm before delivering a medium strength lash. It burns against Hyeju’s skin as she whimpers and wiggle miserably, but she only needs a couple of moments to find her way back into position. With each hit her cries and whimpers grows in volume but the glistening between her legs also increases.

"Such a good girl" Vivi praises and Hyeju lets a whimper slip past her lips. As the caning continues, it's mostly on her , but some on the youngers lower back and upper thighs too. "Down on your knees" Vivi husks, Hyeju obliges. Ignoring how her burns as her heels dig into the sensitive skin.

"I wonder just how much they taught you?" Vivi asks, extending her leg so her heel clad foot is close to Hyeju's face. "Not much...mistress" Hyeju admits. Her eyes dart across the room nervously after almost forgetting to add the title at the end. Her friends honestly hadn’t told her much, just that it was a great time and that to be very obedient not to get in trouble. "Good, then I'll get to teach you myself, I enjoy training my girls on my own" Vivi puts her foot down and leans in close so her nose touches Hyeju's. The kneeling woman’s breath hitches in surprise but also anticipation. her lips Hyeju leans forward but is denied her want when Vivi pulls back just in time to avoid her kiss.

"Be a good girl and place some kisses on my shoes to show your devotion to me” Hyeju nods her head and leans down to comply but is quickly yanked but up by her hair. "Did you already forget to use your words?" "I'm sorry mistress" Hyeju feels her eyes sting with tears.

Vivi Hyeju’s cheek softly before reeling back and delivering a slap to the soft flesh. Hyeju blinks and lets the tears roll. "Now get back to what you were doing" Hyeju obeys, but this time she doesn’t forget “Thank you mistress, yes mistress” she says getting back on her hands and knees, so she can press kisses on the dominants shoes. Vivi makes sure to study each of Hyeju's movements very carefully. So far Hyeju was alright, but she would need Hyeju to confirm it for her later.

Hyeju's eyes carefully move up Vivi’s legs, in under the skirt, and then her eyes get stuck on the glistening that greets her. Hyeju lets out a short gasp. Clenching her thighs together in arousal. "Took you long enough to notice pet" Hyeju tears her eyes from the delicious looking to Vivi’s dark eyes that makes Hyeju dizzy with want.

"Tell me what you want" Vivi orders to which Hyeju whines and then her lips before she speaks. "Please, let me your mistress" Vivi smirks at her. Pushes Hyeju down on her back and places her heels on Hyeju’s face, pressing her down to the floor. Hyeju gasps, whimpering and softly as she feels Vivi gently tug at her exposed s. "Don't think too high of yourself, you're just crumbs" a lash is delivered across her chest and Vivi almost drools at the sight of the youngers full jiggling upon contact.

Hyeju whines loudly "Yes mistress, forgive me" she tries to move her head a little but is reprimanded by the shoe that forces her down against the floor harder. Hyeju tries to wiggle her . "Oh? Does my Hyeju want something to fill her up nicely back here?" Hyeju mewls as a hard lashing is delivered diagonal across her thighs. "Getting needy for attention down here after all this pain, are you?" Vivi questions.

"Please mistress" Hyeju breathes. Hazy eyes staring up at her mistress. Vivi retracts her foot and tells the girl to get on her hands and knees before she moves behind Hyeju. "Hum, this should work a treat" she muses in the distance and Hyeju decides to shake her hips for the dominant, she arches her back, trying her best to please the older woman’s eyes.

 

When Vivi returns her hand ghost down Hyeju's spine. "Be a good girl and relax for me" Vivi encourages. A gentle hand caressing the soft skin on Hyeju’s lower back. Hyeju moans softly and takes a couple of deep breaths to force herself to relax. She can feel a cold liquid being squirted on her hole. Nervous, Hyeju looks over her shoulder with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm nervous" she admits, though she can't deny the feeling of pleasure she feels when the toy is worked into her. Hyeju feels her eyes roll back in her head when the plug finally settles in her. Her arousal growing.

Vivi stares at the younger, gentle tugging on the tail that now is between Hyeju’s legs."Oh, please mistress" Hyeju pleads. Afraid the older with rip the plug out. "Please what?" Vivi asks, as she stands up she lets the tail fall from her fingers, enjoying the sound of Hyeju whimpering as the soft fake fur tickles her thighs.

"Please make me feel good, mistress" Hyeju swings her hips from side to side. Trying to fight back her smile as Vivi’s eyes darken at the sight.

"I want to ruin you Hyeju, can I do that?" Vivi her lips and combs her hair back with her fingers pupils dilating as she thinks of all the wonderful ways she could break her in. Hyeju nods dumbly. "Yes, please I want nothing more"