Conversation

The perfect heaven in the middle of hell

"Don't you get lonely?" Sooyoung asks, she and Jinsoul had just washed up and settled down in the couch in Vivi's living room. "I mean me and Jinsoul are a couple" Sooyoung continues. Vivi just laughs. "You know It's difficult to meet partners with this profession" Vivi counters. She had thought she could keep Sooyoung as something more than a submissive when they first meet. But Sooyung already had a girlfriend that was as much of a bottom as she was, so they both ended up submitting themselves to Vivi. To make it fair and satisfying for them both. 

"Also you know I get mostly men coming here right? And they're usually married" Vivi crosses her legs and sighs. A girl, it would be nice to have a girl that was both a bottom but radiated the same alpha energy that Sooyoung did. "You know, our roommate is a bit like me" Vivi perks up at that. Had Sooyoung just read her thoughts? "What do you mean?" Vivi asks but Sooyoung just waves it off. "You were making heart eyes in my direction again" Sooyoung says and Vivi blushes and apologizes. Dumb hormone brain. Drooling over a taken girl.

"I'm fairly sure she knows that Sooyoung and I go and get someone else involved in our life but in her mind it's probably a e, or stripper" Jinsoul adds. Sooyoung nods her head in agreement. Hyeju definitely knew that they spent big money on someone regularly. "Plus she always seems so stressed when she brings home a cute girl, and we hear the stranger want Hyeju to be rougher and 'slap them like she means it'" Jinsoul continues. "Oh yeah, that too" Sooyoung adds.

"Are you trying to set us up?" Vivi asks amused. They may be her submissives in the dungeon, but up here in her living room they were her friends, currently acting as matchmakers. "Yeah why not? She'd like you. She likes femmes but not just bottom femmes" Sooyoung says and Jinsoul nods in agreement. "Yeah, for sure!" She adds. “you got the type of spice Hyeju enjoy” Jinsoul continues. 

"Alright, so which café?" Vivi wonders, but is met with strange looks from the other women. "Who said anything about a traditional date, you fell for me in your dungeon. Make her fall for you in there" Sooyoung says and Vivi forms an o with . "I mean, sure?" She had never really picked up someone like that. She had tried with Sooyoung, but that was different. They had gotten to know each other through the sessions and then when Vivi asked they had spent at least 5 months playing together.

"Hyeju is a sweet girl, a bit stubborn, but she has a warm heart" Jinsoul assures. "Feels weird to charge her for a session if you're trying to match us" Vivi says."Pretend we paid for her, that could be what we tell her." Jinsoul counters. Vivi isn't getting off the hook this easily. "Alright, but what if she's like super vanilla?"

Jinsoul and Sooyoung exchange looks. "She's not, she's super bottom and super , just inexperienced" Vivi raises an eyebrow at that. "We have seen her search history. She's not as smooth as she thinks she is" Sooyoung says and Vivi feels a smile work its way across her face.

"Alright"