Ruined

The perfect heaven in the middle of hell

Hyeju gasps and Vivi’s fingers slip into her and curl. The feeling of the older’s warmth driving her crazy. Shame washes over her when she feels Vivi’s fingers caress her from the inside, a moan fills the room she feels Vivi’s fingers start rubbing the plug through her thin walls.

“Mistress please” Hyeju whines. “Oh, do you like this, dear?” Vivi chuckles. Hyeju nods her head and lets a soft moan slip past her lips. Suddenly, she feels something hard hit her already sore buttocks. Startled, Hyeju tries to move away.

Tsk tsk tsk, Vivi clicks her tongue and curls her fingers the opposite way, making sure to get a proper grip on the fish that is trying to escape. Hyeju  feels a throaty moan leave her, and Vivi thinks that perhaps this is her sweet spot. So she keeps poking and prodding it with each of her fingers, and Hyeju clenches her thighs together defiantly to try to keep the overwhelming pleasure at bay.

“Still trying to get away, are you? My little disobedient pet” Hyeju feels a shiver run up her spine, and then she feels empty at her core. “No, please mistress” she begs. Turning around to face the dominant with big desperate eyes. She had been engulfed in the pleasure, had felt like it was a sort of reward for being obedient. But now it was clear she was not.

“Did you think I would go easy on you?” Vivi asks and Hyeju nods. “Did your friends perhaps lie to you, Hyeju?” Hyeju’s eyes widen before her eyebrows furrow together. Did they really? Vivi’s smile broadens at the youngers surprise. “Any way, time for your little punishment” Hyeju nods, pouting her lips. Curse Jinsoul and Sooyoung. She thought.

Vivi fetches a leash with a studded collar attached. Before Hyeju can ask, Vivi opens to speak “Move your hair to one side” Hyeju quickly brushes her hair to the right, gulping nervously when the piece of leather is secured around her neck. Vivi checks the tightness with a couple of fingers before brushing a caressing hand across Hyeju’’s soft cheek.  “You liked being degraded, didn’t you?” Vivi husks in her ear, and Hyeju blushes a deeper shade of red and rubs her thighs together again.

"Then crawl for me" Vivi says with a smirk. "Yes mistress" Hyeju responds eagerly. Her knees burn from the hard floor, but it's strangely its soothing. Her heart beat has slowed and instead of wild fluttering in her stomach there is a weight on her chest, spreading engulfing her like a warm embrace. 

Noticing Hyeju's relaxed state, Vivi smiles and pets Hyeju's hair then along her back. "So it was just some degradation you needed dear" Hyeju's cheeks flush pink again, but there is no denying it, so she nods her head and replies "Yes, mistress" There's a bigger rasp in her voice now. Almost like a cat purring, Vivi thinks.

Vivi stops in front one of the walls and retrieves an object from the wall. Hyyeju keeps her eyes focused on the floor. Focused on being as obedient and submissive as she can. Closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths, enjoying the warmth that is still holding her. 

Hyeju’s eyes flutter open in panic when she feels something pinch her . Surprised, she looks down and sees two black clothespins on her left . “Be still Hyeju” Vivi scolds, Hyeju in her panic had moved to cup her chest and blow on her to make the stinging feeling go away.  Hyeju’s eyes return to focus on the floor in front her again. Biting her bottom lip when she feels the string on her right . 

“Look at me” Vivi husks, Hyeju lifts her head and lets Vivi’s eyes devour her. Vivi holds Hyeju’s chin in her palm and pulls the youngers lip from her teeth by pulling on her chin. “Don’t hurt yourself, that’s my job” Hyeju feels her breath hitch again. Vivi smiles at her as she pulls back and slaps Hyeju on the bottom of her , causing the flesh to jiggle. Hyeju whimpers at the sting and then at the clamps that sting as they cling to her for their life. 

“Oh, mistress please” Hyeju pleads. “Let me make it up to you” Hyeju bargains. Vivi’s tilts her head to one side and crosses her arms to one side. Leash still firmly in hand. Hyeju crawls closer on her kneels and gets down to kiss the shiny shoes. Moving her hips from side to side as sensually, as the position allowed. Vivi groans above her. “Good girl” Hyeju feels a firm grip yank her head up. “Turn around for me” Hyeju obeys. Letting her hands rest against the floor, so she can present her self better.

8Hyeju feels the leash being tugged back, choking her a little, and for a moment she thinks Vivi will spank her again until she feels the older’s fingers slip into her. “ooh, fucck” she whimpers, embarrassed over the sloppy sounds the finger ing makes. But Vivi doesn’t let her hide her face with her hair. Keeping an even firm hold on the leash that forces Hyeju’s posture to be proper and head back not to choke.

“Do you think you deserve to ?” Vivi whispers against Hyeju’s ear. “Mistress, ohh please! Hyeju pleads, trying to blink away tears that threaten to fall from her eyes. The knot in her abdomen tightening with each . Hyeju’s moans filled the space. Along with the sound of her moist as she was being ed. 

“Don’t even think about until I tell you” Vivi warned. Hyeju groans, her hips moving to meet Vivi's fingers. It feels like she could explode. Shatter into a million small pieces and yet she feels so calm, so safe and so loved.  

Hyeju thinks this is why her previous girlfriends have wanted her to be rough with them. This bliss was spectacular. But being on the giving end was scary. What if she held her fingers too long on her girlfriend's throat or squeezed too hard?

Oh heavens how receiving is different. Just being able to let go. Allow shame and humiliation to engulf you in a safe space. Vivi was firm and cruel sure. But beneath all that she could feel how Vivi studies her every breath. Analysing each of Hyeju's movements. Vivis goal was to free Hyeju by restraining her.

"Please" Hyeju squeaked, she could practically feel her leak out of her like a pot that that boiled over. Vivi let go of the leash allowing Hyeju to slump over and support herself properly. 

"Stop" Hyeju stills her hips against her will. Fighting every cell in her body not to move her hips to the rhythm of vivis ruthless fingers. "Now get off and stay on your hands and knees" Hyeju shakes her head miserably. No, she was so close. But her body obeys and so Hyeju crawls forward just enough so Vivi's fingers leave her warmth.

"Please mistress" Hyeju feels more shame now than under their entire time together. Being robbed of her . "No Hyeju. When you can prove that you're a very good girl for me then an will be a proper reward. But you know you're not there yet." Hyeju feels tears sting her eyes. 

Vivi caresses Hyeju's shoulders and turns Hyeju around to face her. Gentle hands caressing Hyeju's sullen and tear streaked face. "You've been good, but you can do better, isn't that right?" Hyeju nods her head. Bottom lip jutting out sadly. 

"Can I hug you, mistress?" Hyeju asks, to which Vivi nods and opens her arms widely. Hyeju slips into the olders embrace. Winching at the clothespins sting as they rub against Vivi's chest. 

Vivi smiles again, except its kinder like when she opened the door. "Let's remove these" she says and guides Hyeju's hands to rest on Vivi's shoulders. "You're allowed to squeeze me here" she says as her fingers start playing with the Hyeju's tortured . 

Hyeju tries to resist at first, but then when she feels the clothespins being removed a scream rips from before she has a chance to fight it and she realizes that she has dug her nails into the olders shoulders upon reflex. 

"There, there" Vivi soothes, gently caressing along Hyeju's arms then along her sides. Hyeju is still gasping and whimpering when Vivi moves Hyeju so she is facing the dungeon with Vivi behind her.

"On all fours hyeju" vivi encourages and hyeju wordlessly obeys. She can feel vivi grip the faux tail and start to pull it with a firm but not rushed force. "Relax, deep breaths" she instructs and hyeju does as told. A embaressed moan fills the room when the plug finally slips out and Hyeju is turned around again. 

"We'll have to practice on having you being more verbal" Hyeju nods. "Yes mistress" hyeju closes her eyes and rests her head against Vivis soft . Smiling as she feels the older wrap her in a bear hug. 

"Your body belongs to me now '' Vivi whispered jokingly, raking her nails along Hyeju's back causing her to arch and shiver. Hyeju lets out a laugh at the olders words. "Of course" she assures and nuzzles deeper into. The hug.

They hug for a while, until Vivi stands up and drags Hyeju along by her wrist and tells her to get dressed again. They sit down together on the couch. 

"Did everything feel good?" Vivi asks, rubbing Hyeju's shoulder. "Yes, but i wish you'd allow me to " hyeju sulks, bottom lip jutting out again. "Maybe next time" Vivi teases. "Anything you disliked?" Hyeju thinks for a while. "Not really, everything felt good" Vivi smiles at that. "Good" 

They head upstairs and move to the front door. Sooyoung and Jinsoul waits outside. "How was it baby wolf?" Sooyoung teases and Hyeju blushes hitting the olders shoulder. 

Vivi winks at Sooyoung and Jinsoul laughs as the woman blushes. "See you soon, girls" Vivi says with a smile.