Room Tours Pt 2 - Yoong Edition

We're Like Sculptures (there's rubies between the cracks)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re telling me she lets you call her ‘Jessica’ already?” Yoona exclaims from her spot on her bed near the corner of the room, holding one of her many plushies in her lap as she listened to Tiffany's story with her ears peeled. 

 

“Yes, Yoona, that’s exactly what I’ve been saying for the past 10 minutes!” Tiffany responds from the middle of the bed, hands sinking into Yoona's blue blanket that they were sitting atop of. 

 

“You’re lying!” 

 

“Why would I lie about something like this?!” 

 

“Because you’re a little liar!” 

 

Tiffany clasps her hands and starts to mutter to herself, and it’s almost enough for Yoona to start laughing until she hears what Tiffany was saying. 

 

“May the Lord give me patience and mercy today, and if not, may he forgive me for my sins against his people, even if Yoona isn’t a child of the Heavens.” 

 

“Did you just call me Satan’s spawn?”



“That is NOT what I said but you are correct.”



“That’s so mean! How could you say that when I’m nothing but the swee-” 

 

“If I were you, I’d close that mouth.” 

 

Yoona gulps. Right. Tiffany wasn’t someone to be messed with. Yoona has learnt this many times. 

 

“Haha, so anyway,” Yoona says, adjusting the plushie in front of her, leaning her back against the wall. “If, I mean, since what you’re saying is true, it seems like Jessica’s either taken a liking to you, or she’s become a softie.”

“Somehow, I don’t think it’s the latter,” Tiffany responds from her end of Yoona’s bed and Yoona agrees. 

 

“So it must mean she likes you.”



“Me? I mean, who can hate me anyway?” 

 

Yoona does her best to stifle a snicker but Tiffany throws a pillow at her anyway. 

 

“Hey! What are you laughing at this time!” 

 

“Nothing! It’s just that didn’t Taeyeon hate you when you guys first met?” 

 

It’s not a lie, Yoona thinks, for Taeyeon’s first impressions of Tiffany were certainly worth a giggle in her eyes but who was Yoona to reveal to Tiffany her little tell-tale habit? That wouldn’t be very smart of Yoona, so she keeps this little secret to herself, or to everyone but Tiffany at least. Still, though Yoona knows Tiffany is possibly hiding something, she can’t pinpoint exactly what it is.

 

“She didn’t HATE me, she was just unsure,” Tiffany defends. “She was the one who brought me into the group and look, we’re 4 lyfers now.”



“You guys are what now?” 

 

“4 lyfers. It’s like, best friends.”

Yoona nods with her eyes narrowed in the fashion whenever Tiffany teaches her obscure slang. Tiffany partially credits herself for why Yoona is as cool as she is perceived to be. All their friends think it makes Yoona sound like an idiot. 

 

“So are Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri 4 lyfers?” 

 

“Yes, exactly.”



“Are we 4 lyfers too?”



“Of course! But TaeTae is my number 1 4 lyfer.”



Yoona sighs in her seat and slouches with a pout on her face. “That is too many numbers for me.” 

 

“Oh, Yoong,” Tiffany laughs, and the rare use of the endearing nickname brings a smile out of Yoona. It’s mainly because she is usually insufferable, but Yoona likes to think that it just makes their loving moments all the more special. “Point is, TaeTae warmed up to me despite her completely misjudging me, but Jessica doesn’t even dislike me, so think how close we could be!” 

 

“Is she gonna be another 4 lyfer?” 

 

“Maybe.” Tiffany shrugs. “It’s too early to tell.” 

 

Yoona takes notes in her head. Calling someone a 4 lyfer is serious business. If Tiffany won’t call anyone a 4 lyfer willy-nilly, then I can’t either.


“Speaking of 4 lyfers, I need to find Hyoyeon and Yuri.” 

 

“What for?” 

 

Yoona smiles to herself, not really sure what other expression she should be wearing on her face. She looks down at her lap and plays with the loose threads on the plushie.

 

“I asked them if they want extra help with training later tonight before dinner.” 

 

Tiffany gives a nod before approaching hesitantly. “You miss quidditch?” 

 

“A little,” Yoona confesses after a while. “It’s good exercise, and I haven’t spent as much time with Yuri and Hyoyeon these days.”
 

Yoona opens and closes a couple of times, before ultimately not saying anything. She’s thankful Tiffany doesn’t say anything even though she doubts Tiffany was too dense to connect the dots with her rediscovered interest and recent events. Yoona figures it's something to talk about another time. 

 

“When’s the game?” Tiffany asks instead. 

 

“Next week?? It’s pretty soon. Sunny’s been practising her commentary again.” 

 

Tiffany shrugs even though Yoona knows she hates whenever that time comes since she thinks Sunny becomes insufferable. “The school likes it, so does she. She seems to be doing a good job at it too so.”

“So?” 

 

“I still will be carrying earmuffs around her.”



“Aww, just like what we do around you!” 

 

Tiffany throws a pillow in Yoona’s direction who narrowly dodges it in the midst of her laughter. However, she doesn’t stop there. Tiffany climbs from across the bed and Yoona finds herself shrieking as she is cornered. The smile on Tiffany’s face does nothing to calm Yoona down, the opposite in fact, as she starts to feel her impending doom. 

 

“Fany unnie, I didn’t me-”



“Oh, so now I’m unnie? Now you want to show some respect?” 

 

Yoona says nothing as she gulps, and Tiffany looms over her with her knees on the mattress. She stares at her unmoving, and Yoona wonders to herself why Tiffany wasn’t doing anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter