Beware of the dive 🌺🤍 (3/6)

Beware of the diva🤍🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol looked at the pretty lad, heart fluttering as he was holding his cheek and asking him to drink with him when he saw him crying, it's embarrassing for a grown man like him to be caught crying but somehow he felt like he could cry when he's around the lad. 
 

He held his bigger hand and dragged him inside his apartment, Seungcheol looked around the neat humble place, but he chuckled when Jeonghan ran to clean the coffee table as he flushed, and brought some snacks and three bottles of soju before the two sat across each other.

" Here, I'm your drinking partner today, if anything is bothering you tell me okay ?!" He murmured innocently as he pours for him soju into the small glass.

Seungcheol held it, drank in one shot and Jeonghan watched, he did the same too and the man chuckled suddenly.

He's trying to cheer him up and when he sipped on the strong alcohol he made a cute funny cringe face, Jeonghan flushed when he made the man laugh and felt glad about that.

" Thank you Jeonghan, you're so kind ."

The lad blushed, eyes widened. 

" I-I don't like seeing someone sad ." He pouted.

Seungcheol poured for the lad soju this time.

He felt his heart messed up when the lad said that, 

" Can I come to you when I'm sad ?!" 
Jeonghan blushed as the man asked while drinking his third glass, shall he stop him from drinking ?!

" Y-yeah ."

One bottle finished, the second bottle finished, and the two drank three bottles, Seungcheol can Handel soju, saw Jeonghan falling on the comfy carpet, cheek reddened as tomatoes as he murmured something before he started to cry cutely like a child.

" Umma ..I'm lonely ." 
 

Now it's his turn to cry, his weeping was so cute, Seungcheol's looking admirably there, Jeonghan wiping his tears as he sits up.

" It's hot .." He whined, suddenly stripped and the man flinched, eyes widened as the pretty boy stood in front of him, was too beautiful that he found himself frozen. 

" Hey ..Jeonghan ."

He fell again and slept tightly, Seungcheol stood up to cover him but he was dizzy, fell closer, and slept close to the lad.

 

🌺🌺🤍
 

Woke up later on to the lad's high-pitched girly scream, remembered last night, and looked at Jeonghan covering himself and his cheek burning.

" Hey, it's not like what you think, you were the one who stripped all of sudden," Seungcheol explained as he saw the boy shocked, remembered suddenly and he stood up, ran to his room in embarrassment and cheol rubbed the back off his head before he blushes. 
 

A few minutes later he came back all dressed up, looking down in embarrassment.

Seungcheol bites his lips holding back his laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter