Beware of the diva🌺🤍(6/6)

Beware of the diva🤍🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.......

The next day, he went out of his apartment and looked at Seungcheol's apartment, pouted innocently before he stood by the door and rang the doorbell.

It wasn't like he wanted the man to drive him to college, he didn't care about this thing but he made it as an excuse to see the man after last night's fights between him and his girlfriend, he was quite concerned.

After a few seconds, Seungcheol opened the door, surprisingly he was already wearing warm nice clothes," I'm sorry Jeonghan , I was late wasn't I ?!"

Jeonghan flushed, shook his head, and looked down.

" Stupid ..I-I'm totally fine going alone, why are you bothering yourself to drive me ." He pouted, Seungcheol smiled softly and patted that hair gently.

" Stop saying such a thing, you're not a bother, in fact, you're--." He flushed and cleared his throat when a girl passed by from the other apartment.

Jeonghan was waiting for his words but he was blushing madly, what was he about to say ?!

" Let's go down ."

Jeonghan nodded, wrapped his scarf around his neck, and looked so adorable there, making Seungcheol smile warmly, held him gently on the stairs cause the ground was slippery due to the show.

The boy's blushing heart fluttering as he held into the man.

🌺🌺🤍

On the way to college, the man bought him coffee and he sipped on it cutely while glancing at the man's side profile, so curious about what happened exactly and how the man seemed fine this morning unlike yesterday, Seungcheol noticed the cute glances and he chuckled.

" Do you have something to ask ?!"

 Jeonghan blushed, " I-I saw you yesterday ..I-I was worried ." He pouted, Seungcheol Parked by the college.

" I'm sorry for making you worried, but I settled things with her already, and my life won't stop on someone who cheated on me, so I'm fine now ."

Jeonghan's eyes shined, and flushed, and was glad to hear that but he didn't want to be evil taking a chance that he's single now, he's still not sure about Seungcheol's heart.

" Jeonghan , wanna go to a hot spring after college ?!"

 Jeonghan's eyes shinned.

Hot spring ?!

Since ever he came here he hasn't gone thinking that the town doesn't have such a place but apparently it does have a resort of hot springs including a Thai massage and spa.

" I-I wanna go ." 

Seungcheol chuckled.

" Every month or few weeks I go to the resort a few miles away, they are really good in everything ."

Jeonghan become so excited.

" Aww I wanna go ."

Seungcheol ruffled his hair gently.

" You finish at 2:30 ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded, "Okay I will be there on time ."

Jeonghan flushed, " Thank you Hyung ~."

He went out and ran to the gate, Seungcheol watched with a warm soft smile, " I wanna reward him too after his stressful exam period ."

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

He went out but didn't find the man, looked around innocently while his cheek reddened and nose getting red as well due to the cold snowy weather, looked at his phone and saw no text that he will be late.

Just as he watched the snow, the man appeared like that as he walked toward him.

Jeonghan's eyes widened, shinned innocently.

" I'm sorry Jeonghan , come here ." He opened his big coat for the lad to come in, jeonghan's heart jumped, went closer and Seungcheol embraced him in the coat, a sense that only happens in a romantic drama.

Jeonghan felt so warm and cozy, can smelled that manly amazing cologne the man used.

Seungcheol wishes that Jeonghan wouldn't hear how his heart is beating at the moment.

" Se-Seungcheolie Hyung, I-it's fine now ." He noticed that the man took so long as he embraced him and kept him warm.

He pulled back and patted his hair gently.

Looked back when he heard his car pulling up.

Jeonghan was confused too as he saw a man in black parking the car before he came out and how to the man and him, " Get in ." He murmured softly, opened the door for the cutie and he got in while his mind was full of questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter