Beware of the diva 🌺🤍(4/6)

Beware of the diva🤍🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Seungcheol went out to work and surprisingly he found Jeonghan outdoors, struggling with his backpack as his books fell down.

He pouted, heard someone chuckling and he looked to see the man standing.

" Need help ?!"

Jeonghan flushed and saw the man picking the books and helping him there.

" T-thank you Hyung ." He smiled sweetly.

Seungcheol felt like there was an arrow sticking in his heart. 
Like poof sounds exploding in his heart.

" Can you say it one more time ?!"

 Jeonghan blushed badly.

" No ~."

He smacked him playfully and went downstairs, Seungcheol chased him as they laughed, reached down and Seungcheol stood by his car.

" You drive ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" Not yet, I go by bus ."

Seungcheol grinned.

" Get in, I will drive you, we can go buy some coffee on the way, what do you think ?!"

 Jeonghan looked hesitant and Seungcheol looked with a warm smile there, " I won't say no ."

He chuckled and ruffled that hair gently.

" Okay get in .." 

Jeonghan got in and while the man starting the car, he noticed the lad struggling with the belt, biting his laughter and seeing him pouting like usual when things didn't go his way. 
 

Leaned over and did it for him while Jeonghan blushed and his eyes widened, heart, jumping too when he smelt the manly amazing cologne, " Here, it's done ." 

Jeonghan looked down, cheek red.

" Th-thank you ."

Seungcheol ruffled his hair and he pouted.

" Don't do it I-I fixed it four hours today ."

Seungcheol chuckled, finding it funny to tease the lad. 
" You look pretty in anything cutie ." 
Jeonghan blushed, " S-stupid ."

Seungcheol laughed as he teased the lad while Jeonghan whined, stopped by the car order, Starbucks, " What is your order Jeonghan ?!"

The lad thought there.

" Carmel macchiato..."

Seungcheol smiled softly.

" Okay, for me I will make espresso."

Jeonghan nodded, and saw the man ordering there ., feeling happy to be with him, this morning was very different from the man, he felt more alive.

Held his cup and sipped while looking out the window, where snow was falling, eyes shinned.

Somehow, he suddenly loves winter.

 

 

🌺🌺🤍

He went out with the lad and close to the college gate, people looked at the handsome man with the diva of the college, shocked.

" When do you finish ?!"

 Jeonghan looked around him as people whispered among themselves and he blushed.

" I-I will go back by bus, I can't bother you anymore."

Seungcheol pulled his scarf and wrapped it around the lad's neck making the fingerling louder.

Jeonghan tensed up and felt his heart fluttering mess.

" I said that because I wanna drive you back, I'm free after work so don't worry ."

Jeonghan held the scarf, cheek red and eyes shining.

If he's straight, why is he making him hopeful ?!

" I finish at 3:30 PM" 

Seungcheol smiled softly.

" I will be there okay ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded and saw the man waving before he left.

Jeonghan stood there waving innocently till the man's black car disappeared.

" What is that ?! H-he make me confused by his actions, I don't wanna get excited about nothing ." He pouted, sniffed the scarf, and his heart was about to explode.

No, it might have exploded a long time ago.

 

🌺🌺🌺

He sipped on the rest of the macchiato that got colder but he finished it there and smiled to himself.

" I always take this order, but it tastes better ..I wonder why ?!".

During his exam, the boy tried to answer what he knew but some questions were hard to understand, he pouted, his eyes got teary because he hated this so much, and tried seeing some of the nerd's papers but the professor kept roaming around like a freak and his eyes were on everyone.

Jeonghan went out and entered the toilet, sat there, and cried alone, silently, he was too sensitive cause this kind of period made him think about the future and getting a normal job, he couldn't depend on his parents who sent him here to work hard and earn lots of money.

Although his father told him he would always pay him anything he wanted the boy couldn't be spoiled forever, he needed to go to his other class so he wiped his tears and went out of the toilet.

 

 

🌺🌺🤍

On his way out around 4:50, Jeonghan saw some crowd around someone and he frowned and tried passing by them when a hand caught him between all the people.

" I got you ~I was afraid of not seeing you because of this crowd." It was the handsome man as he held him close and grinned, The girls screamed there at the lovely sight and Jeonghan got freaked out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter