Chapter 6

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN 1: I checked and I took a month faster than I did last update. My mojo has returned watching these 4 girls ooze everything good with the world, I hope that doesn't jinx anything.

 

 

Byul's Dad: “Hyung-ah, we’re practically brothers now! Don’t do this!”
Yong's Dad: “Don’t do what, defeat you mercilessly?!”
Yesol: “Please abeonim! I’m still in school!”

Yong's Dad: “...Yesol-ah we haven’t even settled the stakes.”

 

Yesol is stunned by this piece of information and is unable to answer for a bit before she proceeds to hit her dad on the arm. “Yah, appa you made us all genuinely scared!”

 

Seulgi: “I was about to dramatically declare how there’s no need to pay anything since both sides won and you both gained a new daughter and like–ow, Yesol!”

Yesol: “Unnie, a foul mouth is absolutely avoidable if you would just try! How is it possible that you swear more than Byulyi-unnie?”

Yong's Dad: “Gotta win back that dowry somehow...”
Byul's Dad: “Dowry?! What is this the Joseon era?!”

 

All the wedding guests have spent the whole day hitting the casinos just to see if all the hype on Las Vegas was justified. Apparently, it was. The two new dads-in-law sat down for a compelling game of Blackjack against each other and as was shown just now, Yongsun had to have picked up her good fortune and shrewd mind from someone. This someone had pretty much won, pending the revelation of what seems to be Mr. Kim’s perfect hand versus Mr. Moon’s lousy bomb of a hand consisting of a 6 of diamonds, a 9 of clover and a 10 of clover.

 

In the background, Hyejin and Wheein (and the dealer) watch on in horror, wondering whether or not combining these two families was such a good idea after all.

 

Wheein: “..where’s Yonghee-unnie and the aunties?”

 

 

Yonghee: “Omma and ommonim, I think we can stop now, we don’t wanna burn all of our pot money.”

Yong's Mom: “Wait just one more time!”
Byul's Mom: “Yah don’t be a party pooper Yonghee-yah, when is the next time I’ll get to play slots in Las Vegas?”

Yonghee: “Girls, we’re down to our last hundred dollars off the capital, don’t you guys wanna play something else? Yongsun’s going to kill us with her bare hands if we just spent everything on slots!”
Byul's Mom: “We’ll get Byul-yi to calm her down, that works like a charm nowadays. Just let us win one time! One time, Yonghee-yah!”

 

Yonghee walks away to look for a drink with a facepalm.

 

 

B: “Unnie, ungh, please, just one more time,”

It also seems like a lack of self-control runs in the family.

 

Y: “Byul you’re starting to alarm me, and it’s getting gross now. I thought I was the crazy ert, not you? ”
B: “But you’re so hot and you taste so good and it feels so, so–why does it have to feel so good?”

Y: “Jagi, I know we just got married and this is new and exciting and feels awesome and we’ve never been closer, but unfortunately we’ve discovered the limit. Also, I’m so SO tired and a little sore now, can’t we take a break? Show unnie some mercy?”

 

Byul just looks at her unnie pointedly, who presses a chaste kiss to her pout and gets out of bed at the lack of protest.

 

Y: “We have the rest of our lives, jagi, don’t worry.”
B: “We’re very busy people, Ddun.”

 

“Knowing what I know about us, that’s not going to matter,” Yong affirms, with her trademark smirk.

 

B: “Okay well don’t look at me like that if you truly want to leave this room.”

 

A tiny bit of silence, and then,

 

B: “...Unnie, oh no.”
 

“What’s wrong, jagi?” Yong inquires slightly frantic, pausing in the collection of her shower items in favor of turning back to Byul, who is still plopped down on the King-sized bed, as a newborn under the covers.

 

“What if I can’t say no to you anymore and just follow whatever you say now?” a look of genuine concern on her face.

 

Yong throws the closest thing she could find, thankfully a pillow that had fallen to the floor in their passion, at Byul harshly. Byul removes the pillow from her face with a dopey smile.

 

Yong makes her way to the ensuite bathroom with her toiletries in the midst of hollering “Get up and go shower in the other bathroom! We have to protect our mothers from the slot machines!”

 

Byul lingers a moment and then does get up. “Yikes,” she breathily says to herself, “Guess that’s that, I’m screwed. In many, many ways.”

 

Y: “I meant now, Moon-Kim Byulyi!”
B: “I’m going I’m going!”
 

 

 

 

Update on the aunties and the slot machines: Mrs. Moon swiped a jackpot just when Yong and Byul were approaching to pull their mothers away. The jackpot doubled their capital and the cute ahjummas happily stepped away from the machines to collect their winnings.

 

To avoid them getting the idea to play more games, literally ALL the kids chipped in activities to distract them.

 

Coming back to current times we find our OT4 hanging out in the living room of the newlywed’s honeymoon suite, eating and drinking their hearts out…well, mostly Hyejin is. She’s eaten half of everything at the table already and it’d be shocking if the couple didn’t order so much room service, since the amount of served food drowns out the amount Korea’s national food endorser has consumed.

 

The two maknaes decided to stay a few more days to watch the episode of the proposal all together, before heading back to real life in Korea.

 

W: “Unnie you didn’t send us a single syllable about your plan to propose. We need to settle this. Aren’t we family?”

Y: “I didn’t think I had to, Wheeinie, I thought we were being gross enough as it was?”
H: “But that was kind of big, Unnie. Couples kind of temporarily leave the disgust department when a proposal is involved.”
Y: “Really kids I didn’t think about telling you guys in advance, like, at all! I actually sort of thought you guys already knew I was gonna do it! And you guys weren’t allowed to miss the wedding anyways so I didn’t see the point.”
B: “Unnie, you were just being your classic self, what is with all the explaining?”

Y: “Hey, I resent tha–”
W: “Wookay whoops I’m not about to trigger your first bicker as an actual married couple. I guess I kind of forgive you Unnies, you guys did treat us to a Vegas trip, and I guess I kind of get you. I mean, we WERE grossed out by you two a lot.”


“Yah!” Hyejin pipes up with full, “Let’s look at Moomoo comments on socials I wanna know how they’re taking an actual YKBK wedding!”

 

Which was a brilliant idea of course, so Byul opens up her iPad and all four giddily wait for SNS accounts to load.

 

Hyejin is the first to read a comment that caught her eye: “Is this real life? Did a kpop same- ship just get MARRIED? Or did we all just fall victim to some weird moomoo fandom wide trance? Are we all just collectively dreaming?!”

 

Wheein is next. “Oh this one!”

 

The comment she finds is in English. “That’s it fruit loops, that ends all of your gay relationships, give it up if it isn’t MoonSun”

 

“Don’t pressure everyone we’re an impossible act to follow!” Yong bellows cockily as Byul shoves her a little.

 

Y: “...Wait, what are fruit loops?”

 

Everyone around the coffee table ignores her.

 

Hyejin again, with another English comment: “In the name of MoonSun may we all never stop believing in true love. It exists if only we choose to be what we were made to be: human. THAT is what they’ve always tried to show us–how big humans can love.”

 

Y: “Ohhh a philosopher.”

W: “What is this wedding for when both of them have been off the market since 2012?”

H: “I’m so happy to exist alongside you, Yongkong Byulkong Moon and Sunrise, may your union be blessed forever.”

 

Said Moon and Sunrise’s expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter