06 - In danger?

IT'S CALLED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sunggyu was alone when his uncle suddenly came to Nam's Resident to see him. He's scared and everything that he tried to forget, all came at once in his mind. All the trauma that he being through since his childhood day, is haunting him again as he saw a figure in front of him right now. 

 

"Un-uncle...wh-what are you doing here? How do you know i live here?" He asked with trembling.

 

"Wow! What a big house you have here." said the uncle as he pushed Sunggyu aside and walked inside the house without being asked.

 

"Uncle, you shouldn't be here."

 

"Why shouldn't i? You're my nephew, so i have the right to visit you, aren't i?" 

 

"You have lost the right when you sold me a year ago. So, please leave before i call security." Sunggyu tried to be brave though he's scared. A man that he's afraid of, is right in front of him. A man that tortured him, and make his childhood is in a messed, is right in front of him now.

 

'How did he pass the guard? Wait, i didn't think he would find me here. I though he was gone from my life forever. If i had known this day would come, of course i would have told the guard not to let him in, like i did to Woohyun's ex-boyfriend.' Sunggyu's thought while eyeing his uncle that still admiring the house.

 

"You wouldn't dare."

 

"Why wouldn't i?"

 

"Well, i'm you're uncle. I'm the one that raised you up. If not because of me, you already dead at the young age."

 

"I would be happy, if you didn't took me from the orphanage, and make me as your servant!" Sunggyu raised his voice a bit. 

 

"But still, i'm the one that raised you. So, don't forget that."

 

"And you're the one that almost ruined my life by sold me up to pay off your dept!"

 

"Oh yeah, about that." his uncle facing him. "How did you escape? All this time, i thought you were locked up by them, or being sold somewhere else. But apparently, your life improved after i sold you."

 

Sunggyu gritted his teeth, holding his anger. His uncle is over the limit. How could he talk about that so casually? Does he feel no guilt at all after what he had done to Sunggyu? Is he really his uncle? A real family, wouldn't do such a bad thing, like his uncle did to him.

 

"Leave immediately!" Sunggyu said firmly as he pointed his finger to the door.

 

His uncle walked closer to him, making him step back in scared. "So, you don't wanna share your story, huh? How did you escape from them, or how you ended up here?" 

 

'There's no point to talk to him. I need to call the guard.' Sunggyu thought, nervously. And when he was about to pushed the button on the wall to call the guard, his uncle pushed him away until he collapsed on the cold floor.

 

"So, you dare to fight me now, huh?" said his uncle as he walked closer to Sunggyu. "I just need a money, that's all. But you make it hard for me."

 

"You don't deserved anything from me!" Sunggyu get up from the floor, and when he saw an opportunity to escape, he's rushing out the house. "Help! Someone help me!" Sunggyu scream as he's running towards the guard house.

 

"!" his uncle ran into the backyard and climbed over the fence before he managed to escape.

 

"Young master Kim, what's wrong?" ask the guard as Sunggyu arrived at his place.

 

"A man that you let in attacked me." Sunggyu said between his breath.

 

"A man? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter