02 - Lover?

IT'S CALLED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In this 2 months, Woohyun treats Sunggyu really well until Sunggyu unexpectedly falling in love with him. He gave everything that Sunggyu need, except for being a real husband to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu is an orphan, and he was raised by his uncle. While living with his uncle, he often get tortured. Because of that, he easily falls in love with Woohyun who is so kind to him. He finally felt loved, but he knows his place. He knows Woohyun doesn't love him like he loves Woohyun. And he knew this marriage wouldn't last long, so he decide to enjoy it while he still can.

 

"Hyun, can i go out this afternoon?" Sunggyu asked, as he served Woohyun's breakfast. 

 

"To where?" 

 

"A mall."

 

"With who?"

 

"Urm, alone. You know i don't have any friend."

 

"You...want me to go with you?" Woohyun looked at Sunggyu that seating in front of him, across the dining table.

 

Sunggyu could feel his heart's racing. 'Is he for real? Is this a date? We never spent time together, let alone to go out together like this.'

 

"Gyu, are you, okay?" Woohyun was concern to see Sunggyu, who looked at him without blinking. "Gyu?"

 

"Huh? What? Sorry, i just...lost in my thought." 

 

"It's okay. I..." Woohyun can't finish his words when his phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me." he leave for the call.

 

"Okay..." Sunggyu enjoyed his breakfast happily, with the thought of he and Woohyun will have a date this afternoon, before Woohyun suddenly came.

 

"Gyu, i'm sorry. I forgot that i have important meeting today. I might be late tonight." Woohyun gave Sunggyu unlimited credit card. "Here. Have fun, okay...and sorry again." and with that, Woohyun leave.

 

Sunggyu sighed.

 

 

***

 

 

Sunggyu walking around the mall, wondering what he should do next. He just finish buying the things he need.

 

"Maybe, i should stop by the food court." Sunggyu said to himself, as he walk.

 

Not far from him, without he realize, someone that he knows walking happily with someone else.

 

"It's almost 2 weeks since i back and never once you take me to your house. You know that i love to cook for you in your kitchen, instead of eating outside. It's not healthy, you know." 

 

"Sorry, dear. After you leave me for a year,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter