04 - Is it wrong?

IT'S CALLED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu is seating at the kitchen counter while drinking some water. He's still thinking about what just happen today. And suddenly he remembered that Sungjong was the one that walked with Woohyun that day.

 

"No wonder he looks familiar." he said.

 

"Who looks familiar?"

 

"H-Hyun...nothing. Do you need anything? Are you hungry? I can make something for you." Sunggyu was about to get up when Woohyun grab his wrist.

 

"No, just sit with me."

 

Sunggyu obeyed. Now they were seating side by side. They stay silent for a while before Woohyun decide to speak.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"For what?"

 

"For having someone else behind your back."

 

Sunggyu don't know what to say. It should be him that apologize to Sungjong cause taking Woohyun from him. As he remembered, he heard that Woohyun said about he proposed Sungjong before. So technically, he's the third wheel.

 

"No, Hyun. You shouldn't..." Sunggyu can't finish his words when Woohyun suddenly held his hand.

 

"I thought he loves me, and only me. How could he do this to me?" Woohyun looked down. 

 

"Hyun?" Sunggyu surprised to see Woohyun's tears. He gently rubbed Woohyun's back. 'He's really heartbroken cause he truly love him. How i wish he could love me like this. Stop it, Gyu! You shouldn't think like that at the time like this. Don't be selfish.' Sunggyu said mindly.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"No, Hyun. I'm the third wheel. I'm the one that should be sorry for taking you from him. So, stop apologize, okay?" 

 

"But now, you're my spouse. And i'm hanging out with him the other day, without you knowing. So technically, i'm cheating on you."

 

'Don't worry. I already know cause i saw you both on that day. So, you're not cheating behind my back.' Sunggyu smile awkwardly. "It's okay, Hyun. I'm fine, really." he lied. Of course he's not fine to know that his husband actually has a lover. No wonder Woohyun can't love him. It's because he's in love with someone else.

 

"Gyu..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do you love me?" Woohyun asked as he looked on Sunggyu.

 

"W-what?" Sunggyu stuttered.

 

"You heard me. Do you?"

 

"I...why so sudden?"

 

"What?"

 

"The question? Why are you asking this?"

 

"Well, we have been marriage for almost 3 month. I'm just curious."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter